Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog  (Read 46921 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2013, 03:43:45 PM »

I have had the most terrible abuse come my way, more than anyone on these forums including home visits and have gone to great lengths to stop this.
That's what you do when the harassment gets unbearable but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

You have had a lot of abuse, Jackie - no one can deny that. But to be honest you have dished out just as much to other people when you felt like it. When I was new you, Grahame and Maggie were unbearable in your pursuit.

I remember two of three times you posted "I've found out 100% who Mat is and am sending evidence to the mods!"

So please don't use the "I was abused."

Offline John

« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2013, 03:46:32 PM »
Tim we will agree to differ on Sheila's health issues.

She had ongoing problems from the illness she had been diagnosed with by experts compounded by the fact her husband had told her he wouldn't take her back because he had found someone else.

It is well documented the mood swings suffered by people with Sheila's condition.

Whatever your stance on who was responsible for the murders at WHF Sheila was obviously suffering badly at times and not coping with life as documented by her last boyfriend.

If more people had understood this including Jeremy, her mother and father and the rest of her family she might still be alive today

None of us know how things panned out on Sheila's last visit that's why we are still discussing it and documentaries are made about it

Was Sheila responsible, was Jeremy responsible, was a third party responsible ??

Why are you still refusing to accept the evidence in the case Jack?  The forensic evidence and the original photos of Sheila are overpowering yet you constantly preach on about us not knowing this and not knowing that.

I appreciate you don't want to accept he is guilty for many reasons but you will have to accept it one day.

I will add that it is great to see you debate the issues in a sensible manner now.  I agree that you were the target of much abuse and ridicule at one time just as myself and many others were.  We seem to have got past that now which in all fairness says much about us all.

We are all entitled to our differing views, that is the whole point of having a debate.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:51:35 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sandy

« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2013, 04:13:19 PM »
Its good that we can put past transgressions behind us and move on.  8@??)(     So the way I see it it is best not to dwell on these issues too much but concetrate on the facts of the cases being discussed.   8**8:/:

jackiepreece

« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2013, 04:26:23 PM »
John I would really like you to have that meeting with Jeremy so you could ask him all the direct awkward questions you want to so you would get the answers straight from him and I think he probably would meet you but I don't believe 'those' people around would let it happen

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »
John shouldn't meet Jeremy because IMHO John is too nice and trusting for his own good .... I can see John falling for Bamber's ever so convincing sob story! No disrespect intended John ..... you have shown the patience of Job with Jackie and Steph for example whereas most people would have just binned them!

Offline John

« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2013, 06:48:08 PM »
John I would really like you to have that meeting with Jeremy so you could ask him all the direct awkward questions you want to so you would get the answers straight from him and I think he probably would meet you but I don't believe 'those' people around would let it happen

I might write to him and ask him to phone me so that way it will be seen as his prerogative.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Padgates staff

« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2013, 07:02:51 PM »
Jeremy usually writes back but I think he asks for SAE's but I never sent any, it was before I started to write to people inside, it was a while ago.

Dillon

« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2013, 08:34:36 PM »
John shouldn't meet Jeremy because IMHO John is too nice and trusting for his own good .... I can see John falling for Bamber's ever so convincing sob story! No disrespect intended John ..... you have shown the patience of Job with Jackie and Steph for example whereas most people would have just binned them!

I agree with Tim . Jeremy is quite capable of being very charming when it suits him and has lived the lie for all these years. He would not have any problem answering your awkward questions . You would not be allowed to waterboard him ! I have had professional experience of dealing with psychopaths and they can be extraordinarily plausible when it fits their objectives . I am convinced that he has displayed classic traits of psychopathy and that all these claims that he has passed numerous prison assessments probably just mean that he has got very good at doing their tests , besides the probability that he had prior knowledge of the procedures from fellow inmates. With due respect, I think that this will be a complete waste of time and energy. There is nothing more deceptive then the public school educated psychopath ! 

Offline John

« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2013, 09:15:37 PM »

I agree with Tim . Jeremy is quite capable of being very charming when it suits him and has lived the lie for all these years. He would not have any problem answering your awkward questions . You would not be allowed to waterboard him ! I have had professional experience of dealing with psychopaths and they can be extraordinarily plausible when it fits their objectives . I am convinced that he has displayed classic traits of psychopathy and that all these claims that he has passed numerous prison assessments probably just mean that he has got very good at doing their tests , besides the probability that he had prior knowledge of the procedures from fellow inmates. With due respect, I think that this will be a complete waste of time and energy. There is nothing more deceptive then the public school educated psychopath !

I accept what you both are saying but you must remember I shared space with people like this for nearly 4 years and became very accustomed to their pretences.  I think it is worth a go as I can tell a bullshitter at twenty paces.  @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #174 on: February 18, 2013, 10:45:36 PM »
No doubt you can handle yourself John and it would be interesting to get your views on Bamber just don't come back as a Bamberette ok! You will be served all the "I walk with my dad everyday" Bamber bollocks and his sole intention will be to 'turn' you!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #175 on: February 18, 2013, 11:25:22 PM »

I accept what you both are saying but you must remember I shared space with people like this for nearly 4 years and became very accustomed to their pretences.  I think it is worth a go as I can tell a bullshitter at twenty paces.  @)(++(*

John, what do you think the chances of Bamber phoning you are?

Offline John

« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2013, 12:57:25 AM »
No doubt you can handle yourself John and it would be interesting to get your views on Bamber just don't come back as a Bamberette ok! You will be served all the "I walk with my dad everyday" Bamber bollocks and his sole intention will be to 'turn' you!

To be honest Tim I would be very much surprised if he agreed to it because he has only had contact with the yes crowd and supporters for the last 25 years.  The questions I would have for him would not be what he is used to.

We shall see in any event.

Offline John

« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2013, 12:59:29 AM »

If he is innocent the chances will be good, if he is in fact guilty I fear he won't want to speak.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2013, 01:20:56 AM »

If he is innocent the chances will be good, if he is in fact guilty I fear he won't want to speak.

I'll opt for the latter then!

Offline goatboy

« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »
I think he will mention your name to his supporters and they will discourage him from speaking to you. They seem very frightened of you for some reason.