Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog  (Read 47100 times)

Offline Myster

Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« on: January 17, 2013, 05:04:27 PM »

A phoenix rises from the ashes of a failed appeal.... http://jeremybambercampaigner.blogspot.co.uk/

Any guesses who that is in the lie-detector's chair... Doesn't look like Bamber to me?    (L...u....g....g)

Who's behind this site then ?

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline insider

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 06:13:27 PM »

A phoenix rises from the ashes of a failed appeal.... http://jeremybambercampaigner.blogspot.co.uk/

Any guesses who that is in the lie-detector's chair... Doesn't look like Bamber to me?    (L...u....g....g)

They have some weird ideas of what an alibi is??  @)(++(*

Police logs, statements and photographs.....totally potty
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 06:28:03 PM »

I think this should have its own topic thread.

This comment made on the blog is worthy of note...

"A flimsy shot at trying to use DNA evidence supposedly beloging [sic] to his sister, Sheila, to suggest Bamber's guilt purely by process of elimination was suggested back at trial but even as long as a decade ago, this was shown to be highly inconclusive and certainly not decisive."

Yes, contrary to the propaganda being promoted by Team Bamber, DNA belonging to Sheila was found in the sound moderator some years after the trial which puts Jeremy Bamber right back into the frame.

The chances of this DNA belonging to anyone else is millions to one.  The chances of anyone else having access to this sound moderator combined with the probability of the DNA results being Sheila's means that the odds that the DNA didn't belong to Sheila must be billions to one.  I will take those odds any day!

Decisive?  ...deffo!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:34:12 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »
This bit at the end is also worth noting...

"Don’t take our word for it, though. Study the facts. The Campaign team never have anything to hide and have documents in abundance. Those who claim he is guilty, though? They hide behind non-disclosure and cover-ups."

I especially like the bit which claims the campaign team have nothing to hide.  So why hide their identity?    ?{)(**

I sometimes wonder at the mentality of people who make this stuff up?  ...are they in need of medication?   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 01:19:26 AM »
This bit at the end is also worth noting...

"Don’t take our word for it, though. Study the facts. The Campaign team never have anything to hide and have documents in abundance. Those who claim he is guilty, though? They hide behind non-disclosure and cover-ups."

I especially like the bit which claims the campaign team have nothing to hide.  So why hide their identity?    ?{)(**

I sometimes wonder at the mentality of people who make this stuff up?  ...are they in need of medication?   @)(++(*

There is alot of rubbish on the main campaign website. Doesn't help Bamber to have so many mis-truths on there.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 08:19:06 AM »
It's all BOLLOCKS, Bamber hasnt been able to prove his innocence after 27 YEARS!

He aint going to do it now, we all know why!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 08:25:02 AM »
There was NO phone call from Nevile.

There was NO conversation about the children being taken away from their mum.

Bamber DID NOT take the gun the night before to shoot rabbits.

Sheila DID NOT bark like a dog to "confuse" the police.

Sheila was NOT found downstairs, she was murdered where she was photographed. See the bloodstains.

June didnt shoot anyone that night either.

Nevile would have called 999.

How would Sheila manage to carry all those bullets around with her? No pockets in nightdress.

How come Sheila's nightdress is only stained with her own blood?

Why is there no blood on the phone?

Why were there only minimal traces of Gun Residue found on Sheila?

Why were Sheila's feet clean?

Why were her nails in perfect condition?

« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:31:49 AM by Andrea »

Padgates staff

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 08:35:31 AM »
I just can't see 'that' conversation happening either, the more I think about it, the more bizarre it seems.
The kids had a dad who was ever present in their lives, they had grandparents in their lives and extended family which I feel sure if Sheila needed someone to help her even the 'outer' members of the family would, as well as her friends.
If the conversation had have happened, why didn't Sheila grab the kids and leave if it upset her so much?
Mrs Bamber had been in a similar situation to Sheila but went on to adopt and keep the two children, so if anything, she was in a position to empathise.
I can imagine Jeremy made it up to either tie in with the 'bigger' picture of the night or because HE was ashamed that his sister had a mental health issue.

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 08:43:12 AM »
It's all BOLLOCKS, Bamber hasnt been able to prove his innocence after 27 YEARS!

He aint going to do it now, we all know why!

Totally agree with these sentiments.

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 08:49:13 AM »
I just can't see 'that' conversation happening either, the more I think about it, the more bizarre it seems.
The kids had a dad who was ever present in their lives, they had grandparents in their lives and extended family which I feel sure if Sheila needed someone to help her even the 'outer' members of the family would, as well as her friends.
If the conversation had have happened, why didn't Sheila grab the kids and leave if it upset her so much?
Mrs Bamber had been in a similar situation to Sheila but went on to adopt and keep the two children, so if anything, she was in a position to empathise.
I can imagine Jeremy made it up to either tie in with the 'bigger' picture of the night or because HE was ashamed that his sister had a mental health issue.

The conversation didnt take place, it was all part of bambers plan.

Had he left the gun out, Nevile would have put it away, 2 six year old twins were in the house.

How strange that JB reckons Sheila had a brainstorm that night, hmm it just so happens that he claims he left the gun out on the very same night! What are the odds?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 08:51:19 AM »
We dont know how long he was planning these murders. He also had a month to get rid of any evidence.

Offline puglove

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 09:04:09 AM »
We dont know how long he was planning these murders. He also had a month to get rid of any evidence.

Ooh er, I want to join in, but I only came in to find more gloves. Adam Ant's on the tv, he looks like someone shoved an airline up his ar$e. He used to be so pretty.   8(8-))

Catch you all later.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Padgates staff

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 09:07:02 AM »
They all did-Boy George, Adam Ant, Gary Numan, Limahl......

Offline Andrea

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 09:07:06 AM »
Catch you later  8)-)))

Offline Andrea

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 09:07:34 AM »
Gary Numan married one of his fans, they are still together!