Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog  (Read 47094 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 11:50:28 PM »
There was NO phone call from Nevile.

There was NO conversation about the children being taken away from their mum.

Bamber DID NOT take the gun the night before to shoot rabbits.

Sheila DID NOT bark like a dog to "confuse" the police.

Sheila was NOT found downstairs, she was murdered where she was photographed. See the bloodstains.

June didnt shoot anyone that night either.

Nevile would have called 999.

How would Sheila manage to carry all those bullets around with her? No pockets in nightdress.

How come Sheila's nightdress is only stained with her own blood?

Why is there no blood on the phone?

Why were there only minimal traces of Gun Residue found on Sheila?

Why were Sheila's feet clean?

Why were her nails in perfect condition?

*sigh*

b....r. The Wicker Man's head fell off, and now I can't sleep.

Apart from all the OBVIOUS evidence that Sheila was shot twice, beside the bed, imo it is impossible to envisage a moment when Ralph thought that it was a good idea to ring Bamber. Either it would be when Sheila was waving a gun about with the loaded magazine that Bamber said he'd left, or when Ralph had already suffered at least 3 shots, maybe 4. Bamber was knackered from Harvest, too far away, might not have heard the phone ringing at that time in the morning, and why would Ralph invite Bamber into certain danger? Wouldn't he have said "Get help, don't come to the house?" I know this has all been said before, but it would appear that it needs to be said again. The strange, small, blackened marks on Ralph's neck look old, there is no way to prove the provenance of them, and the dodgy Arizona stuff proves that heated marks, from whatever source, bear no resemblance. The image of Sheila's face, covered in blood, was a mortuary still, when the blood collected in the pouch in her neck was disturbed. In a way, I can understand why people desperately try to find a hot poker, or a reason why Bamber behaved like a complete shit before, during and after the funerals, or make June into some sort of religious maniac who drove the entire family crazy, but it just doesn't work. If Ralph reached the kitchen, bleeding heavily from his wounds, he would have needed 2 hands to make a phone call with an old-fashioned phone. If there wasn't blood on the receiver, there would have been blood on the main bit. Whoever shot the Bambers that night, it wasn't Sheila. And there is absolutely no proof that Ralph called Bamber. That was his alibi. Bamber so nearly got away with it. He should have smeared Ralph's blood on the phone.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 11:54:48 PM »
And I've been reading about the Memphis 3 today. Patti on the blue is actually right about DNA. It can be shared.

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 12:20:51 AM »
One more thing, you blue ladies. Explain the circular blood marks, partly hidden by the bible. At one stage, Mike tried to say that it was a message, written in blood. Which was bollocks. Doesn't it look more like someone trying to wipe blood from something?    >@@(*&)

jackiepreece

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 07:32:08 AM »
Andrea
You are happy to go along with circumstantial evidence but I prefer to look at facts
1)
Police investigation completely flawed, we cannot believe half what we have been told
2)
Neville had numerous enemies and had threats made to him hence the panic alarm
3)
Anyone could have forced Neville to make that phone call to Jeremy to lure Jeremy to WHF
4)
If Sheila was responsible Neville would probably have not rung the police and tried to calm the situation knowing a phone call to the police would almost certainly have resulted in Sheila losing her children forever
5)
Mugford was a proven capable liar face to face i.e. the cheque fraud
6)
Mugford accepted she had said to Jeremy if I can't have you nobody will
7)
There was no evidence of any violent behaviour in Jeremy's past
8)
There were numerous other people that would benefit from the Bamber family all being killed but they were never fully investigated
9)
David Boutflour tried to mislead the jury by saying Sheila hadn't used/had no knowledge of guns
10)
The police investigation was so flawed police officers had time to climb up on the roof for some horseplay showing no respect for the dead bodies
11)
Police destroyed numerous evidence when they were told not to
12)
Numerous evidence still held under PII
13)
You only have to look at the case of the Guildford Four to see the implication of this
14)
Useful PII has come to light recently that there was no good reason for it to be withheld
15)
Trial by media, frowned on now, Jeremy was never going to buy a porche it was a kit

Jeremy's behaviour in the dock and after the murders was stupid and naive but does not make him a murderer

Without a shadow of a doubt those murders could have been carried out by anyone

Offline goatboy

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 11:00:15 AM »
Let's ignore the idea that given the invented phone call it is not possible that a Third Party not linked to Jeremy could have been responsible for the murders anyway for a moment. How did the murderers know how to get in and out of the property without leaving a trace? Why did they have to kill everybody? Someone with a grudge may wish to hurt Nevill but why kill two defenceless children as well as they slept? Finally if they wanted to implicate Jeremy why leave the rifle on Sheila suggesting she had done the murders and why make Nevill call Jeremy backing this idea up? Why not just leave the rifle away from Sheila thereby clearly implicating someone with something to gain from everybody's murder, namely Jeremy? How could they have guaranteed that Jeremy would even wake up to receive the call? And how would these people have known about Sheila's illness and that Jeremy would believe she could have gone crazy with a gun? To be honest, for someone who allegedly prefers to consider facts Jackie seem to be quite happy to invent crazy hypothetical scenarios with no basis in fact whatsoever. Finally, I believe the official campaign team and Jeremy himself stand by the murder/suicide theory so why is amateur detective work (with the emphasis firmly on "amateur") on wild theories that do not stand up to a second's scrutiny going to help Jeremy's cause?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 11:58:42 AM »
Bamber said himself that he had never seen Sheila using a gun in adulthood.

As for JM being a liar, what does that make Bamber? he robbed Osea and NEVER gave a penny back, GREED.

Points 2&3 are irrelevant, the phone call left only Bamber and Sheila in the frame.

As for PII, you have no idea what is being with held.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »
Someone said the CCRC would have access to documents withheld under PII-is that true?

Padgates staff

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 12:09:04 PM »
How did the murderers know how to get in and out of the property without leaving a trace?

Good point batman.

Offline Myster

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2013, 12:22:19 PM »
Someone said the CCRC would have access to documents withheld under PII-is that true?

I can't imagine the CCRC not having access to ALL documents involving this case.
Why would anything held under PII not be available to them?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:24:15 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 01:35:23 PM »
Andrea
You are happy to go along with circumstantial evidence but I prefer to look at facts
1)
Police investigation completely flawed, we cannot believe half what we have been told
2)
Neville had numerous enemies and had threats made to him hence the panic alarm
3)
Anyone could have forced Neville to make that phone call to Jeremy to lure Jeremy to WHF
4)
If Sheila was responsible Neville would probably have not rung the police and tried to calm the situation knowing a phone call to the police would almost certainly have resulted in Sheila losing her children forever
5)
Mugford was a proven capable liar face to face i.e. the cheque fraud
6)
Mugford accepted she had said to Jeremy if I can't have you nobody will
7)
There was no evidence of any violent behaviour in Jeremy's past
8)
There were numerous other people that would benefit from the Bamber family all being killed but they were never fully investigated
9)
David Boutflour tried to mislead the jury by saying Sheila hadn't used/had no knowledge of guns
10)
The police investigation was so flawed police officers had time to climb up on the roof for some horseplay showing no respect for the dead bodies
11)
Police destroyed numerous evidence when they were told not to
12)
Numerous evidence still held under PII
13)
You only have to look at the case of the Guildford Four to see the implication of this
14)
Useful PII has come to light recently that there was no good reason for it to be withheld
15)
Trial by media, frowned on now, Jeremy was never going to buy a porche it was a kit

Jeremy's behaviour in the dock and after the murders was stupid and naive but does not make him a murderer

Without a shadow of a doubt those murders could have been carried out by anyone

You are so wrong Jackie.

You may have had a point except for two crucial factors...

1. The farmhouse was not broken into.  Only one person living outside the farm knew how to get into it and that person was Jeremy Bamber.

2. Jeremy said that his father called him and said that Sheila had the gun.  Strange thing to do if an outsider did it!

You can't get away from the fact Jackie that the so-called evidence which you so easily quote is actually proof that Jeremy Bamber is guilty.  May I remind you Jackie that police conduct after the event has absolutely no bearing on the guilt of Jeremy Bamber.  You of all people know that the police for the most part thought he was a victim that morning and not the perpetrator.  As such they had no reason whatsoever to set Jeremy up.   8(0(*

Semantics Jackie...pure semantics will never make him innocent!   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 01:42:15 PM »

Yes, the CCRC have almost unlimited powers to access documents, photos. Statements and all other evidence.  The only time they can not do so is when it effects national security or is covered under the Official Secrets Act.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2013, 01:49:05 PM »

Bamber said himself that he had never seen Sheila using a gun in adulthood.

As for JM being a liar, what does that make Bamber? he robbed Osea and NEVER gave a penny back, GREED.

Points 2&3 are irrelevant, the phone call left only Bamber and Sheila in the frame.

As for PII, you have no idea what is being with held.

Hope you got the bed sorted Andy!   8(0(*

Jackie has still not come to terms with the fact that 'pretty boy' could be such a monster regardless of the evidence.  Face it Jackie, all the propaganda in the world won't prove him innocent.

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2013, 02:00:15 PM »
[quote

*sigh*

Apart from all the OBVIOUS evidence that Sheila was shot twice, beside the bed, imo it is impossible to envisage a moment when Ralph thought that it was a good idea to ring Bamber. Either it would be when Sheila was waving a gun about with the loaded magazine that Bamber said he'd left, or when Ralph had already suffered at least 3 shots, maybe 4. Bamber was knackered from Harvest, too far away, might not have heard the phone ringing at that time in the morning, and why would Ralph invite Bamber into certain danger? Wouldn't he have said "Get help, don't come to the house?" I know this has all been said before, but it would appear that it needs to be said again. The strange, small, blackened marks on Ralph's neck look old, there is no way to prove the provenance of them, and the dodgy Arizona stuff proves that heated marks, from whatever source, bear no resemblance. The image of Sheila's face, covered in blood, was a mortuary still, when the blood collected in the pouch in her neck was disturbed. In a way, I can understand why people desperately try to find a hot poker, or a reason why Bamber behaved like a complete shit before, during and after the funerals, or make June into some sort of religious maniac who drove the entire family crazy, but it just doesn't work. If Ralph reached the kitchen, bleeding heavily from his wounds, he would have needed 2 hands to make a phone call with an old-fashioned phone. If there wasn't blood on the receiver, there would have been blood on the main bit. Whoever shot the Bambers that night, it wasn't Sheila. And there is absolutely no proof that Ralph called Bamber. That was his alibi. Bamber so nearly got away with it. He should have smeared Ralph's blood on the phone.

Some excellent points Shona.  As you have already stated many have been previously mentioned but you are right to restate them again. 

You make a good point about the blood which was all over Sheila's face when she was photographed later in the mortuary.  This emphasises the point that much of the blood had welled up in her mouth and was only displaced by movement.  I'm surprised the conspiracy theorist's aren't suggesting that she was alive in the body bag.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2013, 04:21:41 PM »
[quote

*sigh*

Some excellent points Shona.  As you have already stated many have been previously mentioned but you are right to restate them again. 

You make a good point about the blood which was all over Sheila's face when she was photographed later in the mortuary.  This emphasises the point that much of the blood had welled up in her mouth and was only displaced by movement.  I'm surprised the conspiracy theorist's aren't suggesting that she was alive in the body bag.

To be quite honest that wouldn't surprise me if Tesko were to come up with that theory.

jackiepreece

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 06:03:40 PM »
Andrea you are totally wrong there was no real evidence to convict Jeremy Bamber and I don't think it's a laughing matter either that millions of pounds has been spent on this case and there is no conclusion.
The CCRC has seen far more evidence in this case than anyone on this forum. They haven't spent years looking at different evidence. I cannot believe that you are not looking for all the PII evidence surrounding this case should be released once and for all. Surely this would be beneficial to everyone and tie up some loose ends. As I have said before even John himself says Jeremy could be the unluckiest man alive.
That means John thinks there is a chance Jeremy could be innocent.

Maybe John should visit Jeremy himself and ask the questions face to face.

I am sure the CCRC will look at the new submissions very very carefully and I am sure there will definately be some longer more in depth documentaries aimed at getting the case more into the public arena.

I hope more evidence is uncovered one way or another.  Jeremy told me himself he was looking forward to the aga being forensically examined so he must be expecting a good result from that when they have the funds