Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog  (Read 47112 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 09:10:38 AM »
Why has NN left blue?

I'm sure she'll be more than happy to tell you when she joins.

Offline puglove

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 09:22:40 AM »
Why has NN left blue?

Ho ho!! I would imagine it has something to do with the latest "moderator appointment!!"
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 10:41:29 AM »
Why has NN left blue?

If NN HAS left the blue, maybe it might make them realise that a really good forum has turned into a cross between a looney's playground and a comfy sitting room for a handful of climacteric ladies who all titter and nudge each other whenever steve uk logs on. Just my opinion, of course.

Offline John

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2013, 10:48:50 AM »
Why has NN left blue?

If NN HAS left the blue, maybe it might make them realise that a really good forum has turned into a cross between a looney's playground and a comfy sitting room for a handful of climacteric ladies who all titter and nudge each other whenever steve uk logs on. Just my opinion, of course.

@)(++(*  Climacteric?  Had to Google that one Shona.  Do you think Lugg is so old?   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2013, 10:58:02 AM »
Why has NN left blue?

@)(++(*  Climacteric?  Had to Google that one Shona.  Do you think Lugg is so old?   @)(++(*

John, I don't really want to think about that, I'm eating a pikelet.    ?8)@)-)

Offline frank50

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2013, 12:41:03 PM »
I dont think you even need to bother to explain. This case is so clear-cut its frankly astonishing the way that Mckay ( if its true) is carrying on with it. I can understand the Bamber supporters continuing to support him as there are always such people who have absolutely nothing else in their lives and have quite complex issues ( Myra Hindley had similiar support). However Mckay is a different matter. I wont say what I think of him but Id like to see how many decent cases he has, as I cant envisage any other half-decent human rights lawyer touching it with a barge pole.

I'll do this one more time, because it matters to me. If Sheila had lived, or breathed for even 2 seconds after the first shot, which stunned her and knocked her out, she would have coughed, gagged, panicked, her face, chin, neck, would be splattered with blood. Nothing. Just the tracks from the second shot. The first shot, by the bed, was a knock-out punch. When Bamber (or whoever) tried to stage the "suicide" they found a faint pulse. Then had to re-load again. It's mighty convenient that Sheila, crazy with meds, had one bullet left, then needed another one. So. A small, slight young woman, with so many problems, had the wherewithall to shoot herself to the side of her neck, with all the agony and shock that it entails, after she'd killed her lovely twins, battered her Dad, and shot June between the eyes. Without a single sign of evidence. For God's sake. It's not Midsummer Murders.

jackiepreece

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2013, 01:39:19 PM »
Frank I don't believe things are as clear cut as you think. The CCRC have spent thousands and thousands of pounds and hours and years looking into this case.
Why?
I find it particularly strange that the CCRC had told Jeremy he more or less had as much time as HE needed to put forward his case before a decision was made by them but enter Simon McKay and they shut down the case very quickly before all the tests were completed.
This were have only taken a few months.
You don't know if Jeremy is guilty or not like me but our idea of unreasonable doubt differs.
I have also had the unfortunate experiance of being a jury member on a murder trial.
I was not impressed with how some of the other jury members came to the decision the man on trial was guilty.
Juries make mistakes as we all know.
At least with Simon McKay still on board he can finish what he started with regard to the tests
I will keep searching for the truth which could be held under PII (like material withheld from the jury Guildford Four) until I change my stance on the case

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »
Frank I don't believe things are as clear cut as you think. The CCRC have spent thousands and thousands of pounds and hours and years looking into this case.
Why?
I find it particularly strange that the CCRC had told Jeremy he more or less had as much time as HE needed to put forward his case before a decision was made by them but enter Simon McKay and they shut down the case very quickly before all the tests were completed.
This were have only taken a few months.
You don't know if Jeremy is guilty or not like me but our idea of unreasonable doubt differs.
I have also had the unfortunate experiance of being a jury member on a murder trial.
I was not impressed with how some of the other jury members came to the decision the man on trial was guilty.
Juries make mistakes as we all know.
At least with Simon McKay still on board he can finish what he started with regard to the tests
I will keep searching for the truth which could be held under PII (like material withheld from the jury Guildford Four) until I change my stance on the case

It's a clear cut case Jackie.  There was only two people in that house that night or morning who could have done it and it wasn't Neville June Nicholas or Daniel.  The forensics don't lie Jackie and Sheila was clean on so many factors that even you cannot dispute.  That only leaves on other person and that fake telephone call places him in the frame.  I have no doubt whatsoever that Jeremy did it Jackie. End off.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2013, 03:24:22 PM »
David for one I dont necessarily believe 100% that nobody else could not have been responsible for the murders and I don't trust the police accounts of whatever their take on what happened that night.

John with regards PII in the film 'Name of the Father'eventually after years and years Gareth Pierce found the file in the vaults that eventually freed the Guildford Four and this file had pinned to the front 'do not show to the defence'
I am interested in this  building where Gareth Pierce found the file by mistake while going through others files she was allowed to view.
Do these vaults /buildings still exist in exactly the same way, is this how the CCRC keep information, files like 'do not show to the defence' could still be commonplace because NO charges were ever bought against the people involved in that case of corruption
Who wrote that on that file?
Why were no charges bought against him/her?
Is there any evidence anything has changed since then?

There were no charges bought against the person who wrote on that file even though their actions were responsible for keeping numerous people in prison for years???

This is not your normal murder case this is probably the biggest murder case ever in Essex and I believe the general public have a right to all PII information (unless it is highly sensitive) being released as soon as possible

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2013, 03:56:48 PM »
The Bamber case is not a complex case Jackie.  All the pieces fit into place without any difficulty.  Jeremy had a history of criminal activity, like it or not that is what he was predisposed to taking part in.  There are many reasons for this but we will never know for sure.  His psychological make up and learning that he was given away as a baby may have had something to do with it.  Being rejected a second time by his natural parents would have had a dire effect on him.

Jackie, many things can be hidden but those initial photos of Sheila tell their own story.  Shona possibly labours the point about Sheila and the facial blood but she is spot on. Sheila never moved after the first shot so she couldn't have fired the second.  You have to face facts Jackie, all the evidence says guilty I'm afraid.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »
The Bamber case is not a complex case Jackie.  All the pieces fit into place without any difficulty.  Jeremy had a history of criminal activity, like it or not that is what he was predisposed to taking part in.  There are many reasons for this but we will never know for sure.  His psychological make up and learning that he was given away as a baby may have had something to do with it.  Being rejected a second time by his natural parents would have had a dire effect on him.

Jackie, many things can be hidden but those initial photos of Sheila tell their own story.  Shona possibly labours the point about Sheila and the facial blood but she is spot on. Sheila never moved after the first shot so she couldn't have fired the second.  You have to face facts Jackie, all the evidence says guilty I'm afraid.

You're absolutely right, David, I DO labour that point, because sometimes I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall. All that blood swilling about in the poor girl's throat and mouth, undisturbed except for the tracks forced out by the second shot. Photographic proof that she didn't move, wasn't moved (except pulled down slightly by her feet or ankles). She was shot, twice, exactly where she was found, BY THE BED.

jackiepreece

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2013, 04:51:01 PM »
I obviously know nothing about blood, forensics etc but if things were that simple couldn't the CCRC chuck the case out on a point as simple as that
Even the CCRC must have to account why they are spending years/thousands on the Bamber case

If things were that simple do you think a proper reconstruction would make things easier to see the guilty/innocence point in the case

Offline Myster

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »
If things were that simple do you think a proper reconstruction would make things easier to see the guilty/innocence point in the case

A proper reconstruction of what, Jackie?... there is NO way the Eatons would give permission for any more intrusion into their private lives, or traipsing by all and sundry through Whitehouse farm.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 05:45:21 PM »

You're absolutely right, David, I DO labour that point, because sometimes I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall. All that blood swilling about in the poor girl's throat and mouth, undisturbed except for the tracks forced out by the second shot. Photographic proof that she didn't move, wasn't moved (except pulled down slightly by her feet or ankles). She was shot, twice, exactly where she was found, BY THE BED.

Imagine being shot in the throat once, by a searing hot bullet which rips through your neck muscle, tears open your right jugular, then shatters your fourth neck vertebra... the pain would be unbearable and if you did faint then wake up there is no way you would be in any condition to get up and slip past any police to make your way upstairs from the kitchen... blood would be all over the place - neck, breast, nightie front, fingers, hands, top of feet. You only have to look at the amount of blood pooled between Sheila's right arm and chest to realise this.

And now we have an anonymous blogger making facetious throw-away remarks and treating the Bamber case as one BIG joke.... unbelievable !!!

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
I obviously know nothing about blood, forensics etc but if things were that simple couldn't the CCRC chuck the case out on a point as simple as that
Even the CCRC must have to account why they are spending years/thousands on the Bamber case

I don't think the CCRC have spent all that much money or time on the case Jack.  Why don't you put in a Freedom of Information request and confirm the sum involved?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.