Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog  (Read 47112 times)

Offline John

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 06:21:29 PM »

And now we have an anonymous blogger making facetious throw-away remarks and treating the Bamber case as one BIG joke.... unbelievable !!!

Who is this Myster?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2013, 06:32:47 PM »

And now we have an anonymous blogger making facetious throw-away remarks and treating the Bamber case as one BIG joke.... unbelievable !!!

Who is this Myster?

The same one at the beginning of this thread.... http://jeremybambercampaigner.blogspot.co.uk/

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2013, 06:53:41 PM »

Who is this Myster?

The same one at the beginning of this thread.... http://jeremybambercampaigner.blogspot.co.uk/

Sorry...thought you meant some muppet on the blue forum was at it.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 07:57:18 PM »

Who is this Myster?

Sorry...thought you meant some muppet on the blue forum was at it.   @)(++(*

I particularly liked the reference to "in the wacky world of the police dead bodies can move". Well, in the wacky world of the Bamber supporter somebody inexperienced at using a firearm can load a rifle 2 or 3 times, go on a brutal killing spree firing twenty five bullets which hit the target every time but once, batter a fit and healthy man almost twice her size, shoot themselves in the jugular, get up, run upstairs and shoot themselves again (what luck there was only one bullet left) and look more or less like they just stepped out of a salon afterwards. Oh, and bark like a dog.

Offline puglove

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 08:29:48 PM »

Who is this Myster?

Blimey, they're still going with the "running upstairs with a bullet hole in her neck" shtick. Not much to worry about there, then!    8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2013, 09:00:23 PM »

I particularly liked the reference to "in the wacky world of the police dead bodies can move". Well, in the wacky world of the Bamber supporter somebody inexperienced at using a firearm can load a rifle 2 or 3 times, go on a brutal killing spree firing twenty five bullets which hit the target every time but once, batter a fit and healthy man almost twice her size, shoot themselves in the jugular, get up, run upstairs and shoot themselves again (what luck there was only one bullet left) and look more or less like they just stepped out of a salon afterwards. Oh, and bark like a dog.

I must admit you have it down to a tee goatboy.   8@??)(

Sheila wasn't even distressed in the first photos taken at the scene.  Had the police knew the full story then about the fight in the kitchen then they would not have jumped to the wrong conclusions about sheila but then again Jeremy had been filling their heads with nonsense from the very off.

I have posted this before but it is worth doing so again.  When someone is shot and assuming they are still conscious the first reaction is to touch the stinging wound.  This will result in the smearing of blood all around the wound and contamination of the fingers with blood.  It is notable that neither of these things happened in the case of Sheila thus leaving us with only one conclusion and that is that she was unconscious after the first shot.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:15:33 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2013, 09:26:27 PM »
That Campaign Blog is the work of a blithering idiot that's for sure.

One comment in relation to the rifle goes as follows...

'How we know version one is "the truth."

The murder weapon, they say, was never off the body of Sheila.

Kay then. What's it doing by this window, then?'

http://jeremybambercampaigner.blogspot.co.uk/

OK...lets see...the undertaker took the body to the morgue with the rifle still on top of it?  NOT!

Of course the rifle was off the body and was set against the window and is clearly seen photographed there later.

Do these morons get up in the morning and think to themselves what pish will we spout today?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:36:14 PM by John »

Offline Jerry

« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2013, 09:42:18 PM »
I don't think Bamber supporters get out much if the truth be known.  They appear to invent and fantasise with the most ridiculous scenarios to the exclusion of the known facts.  Certainly there will be discrepancies and conflicts in coppers statement of what happened that morning because frankly every person has their own unique interpretation of events. If you ask three people standing on the kerb what was the colour of the last car which passed them you will invariably get three different  answers.  Human nature I'm afraid.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2013, 09:24:45 AM »
I don't think Bamber supporters get out much if the truth be known.  They appear to invent and fantasise with the most ridiculous scenarios to the exclusion of the known facts.  Certainly there will be discrepancies and conflicts in coppers statement of what happened that morning because frankly every person has their own unique interpretation of events. If you ask three people standing on the kerb what was the colour of the last car which passed them you will invariably get three different  answers.  Human nature I'm afraid.

Whoever writes that garbage really needs to have a long hard look at themself.  This was an entire family including two young boys who were effectively executed by Jeremy Bamber.  Sympathy is something he certainly isn't entitled to.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013, 12:56:04 AM »
Watching Stephanie squirm.

http://freesimonhall.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/lets-make-this-clear/comment-page-1/#comment-36

Ouch. That's got to hurt! Trying not to rant and rave when she's being asked perfectly reasonable questions! IMO, there is no way to explain why Simon didn't offer the information that he was thieving from Zenith when apparently he was murdering Mrs Albert. IT WAS HIS ALIBI!! However much Frizzbomb messes with the timescale. For 11 years, he had the opportunity (fingerprints, other evidence) to prove that he was somewhere else. Bit late now to do a Jackanory.

Oh, and one more thing (massive big-up to Columbo) .....it was Bamber who put himself or Sheila into the frame for the WHF murders. He left a loaded gun out, apparently. Bollocks. Ralph would have found it and put it safely away. Ralph called him, and asked him to "come quick."But he didn't. He rang Julie (why? It was a shared house, another 4 people could have answered, what a gamble), and at no point did Ralph ask him to call the police. So, why did Bamber call the police? Why did he waste precious minutes thumbing through the local phone book, when he could have either phoned 999, or "come quick" as Ralph apparently begged?

None of this works. I could go on, forever, about his disgraceful behaviour during and after the funerals. Or, I could labour my particular point that Sheila didn't breathe, cough or gag after the first shot. But, and I came to this case truly believing that Bamber was innocent, until I saw the image that Mike posted, why is Sheila so pristinely clean? Apparently, she (5ft 6) stood above Ralph (6ft 4) and battered the last few breaths out of his body. When he reached the kitchen, he only had a shoulder wound.

QED.

Offline puglove

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2013, 01:02:22 AM »
Watching Stephanie squirm.

http://freesimonhall.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/lets-make-this-clear/comment-page-1/#comment-36

Ouch. That's got to hurt! Trying not to rant and rave when she's being asked perfectly reasonable questions! IMO, there is no way to explain why Simon didn't offer the information that he was thieving from Zenith when apparently he was murdering Mrs Albert. IT WAS HIS ALIBI!! However much Frizzbomb messes with the timescale. For 11 years, he had the opportunity (fingerprints, other evidence) to prove that he was somewhere else. Bit late now to do a Jackanory.

Oh, and one more thing (massive big-up to Columbo) .....it was Bamber who put himself or Sheila into the frame for the WHF murders. He left a loaded gun out, apparently. Bollocks. Ralph would have found it and put it safely away. Ralph called him, and asked him to "come quick."But he didn't. He rang Julie (why? It was a shared house, another 4 people could have answered, what a gamble), and at no point did Ralph ask him to call the police. So, why did Bamber call the police? Why did he waste precious minutes thumbing through the local phone book, when he could have either phoned 999, or "come quick" as Ralph apparently begged?

None of this works. I could go on, forever, about his disgraceful behaviour during and after the funerals. Or, I could labour my particular point that Sheila didn't breathe, cough or gag after the first shot. But, and I came to this case truly believing that Bamber was innocent, until I saw the image that Mike posted, why is Sheila so pristinely clean? Apparently, she (5ft 6) stood above Ralph (6ft 4) and battered the last few breaths out of his body. When he reached the kitchen, he only had a shoulder wound.

QED.

Sorry, wrong thread. It's still true, though. If there was serious danger at WHF, Ralph would have tried to protect JB. He would have said "stay away. Get help."

Offline puglove

« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2013, 08:50:24 AM »
Oh My God. Someone wrote "Special Branch" in blood on the carpet.

I think this lunacy has gone far enough.

Dillon

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2013, 09:17:48 AM »

Yes this lunacy has to stop. The case is straightfoward and Sheila could not possibly have been responsible. Quite honestly, you have to be incredibly stupid to ignore the obvious . This is just a really silly game played by the Bamber supporters on the Tesko forum or the so called official campaign. It is incredibly unfair to actually very decent, hard working members of the family, like the Eatons, who do not live extravagant lives and after all these years should be spared this constant regurgitation of the minutiae of the case which are essentially irrelevant in determining Sheila's innocence and hence Bamber's guilt. If these people are really interested in miscarriages of justice, there are far more deserving causes out there for them to pursue.

Offline John

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2013, 09:23:06 AM »

He appears to be having one of his sessions again.  Totally bananas!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2013, 09:52:17 AM »
John I wasn't sticking up for GS and I believe he was definately a very bad choice as JB's solicitor and probably did more harm than good what ever anyone's stance is on the case but there are failings in the judicial system/jury system  and if GS 's 'games/fraudulent behaviour' exposes these failings it's a good thing