Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog  (Read 47091 times)

jackiepreece

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2013, 12:47:14 AM »
John and Tim I had nothing to do with exposing Mugford because I only found out about her from reading the forums and I should think you could google her to find out more about her.

NOBODY knows if she was telling the truth or telling lies about Jeremy Bamber it's all about what you choose to believe

Offline John

« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2013, 02:52:42 AM »
John and Tim I had nothing to do with exposing Mugford because I only found out about her from reading the forums and I should think you could google her to find out more about her.

NOBODY knows if she was telling the truth or telling lies about Jeremy Bamber it's all about what you choose to believe

Come off it Jack, you know that isn't true.  You posted all her details in Canada and bragged about speaking to the Press in Winnipeg.   I am sure it is all saved on the old forum files which I still have.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:55:04 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

jackiepreece

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2013, 08:08:19 AM »
John please find it and post it because I have never spoken to the press in Canada?

Unless I said it messing about to wind you up?
Try and find it for me

At the time of the documentary I didn't even know what was going on to much with the case or having hardly any contact with Simon

Offline Andrea

« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2013, 08:15:05 AM »
Jackie, remember when you used to post on blue? You would say that there is 'exciting new evidence' or 'jeremy will be out in a matter of weeks' what was this exciting new evidence? He's still in prison. Or am i missing the point!

Offline goatboy

« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2013, 08:17:15 AM »
Goatboy I have thought about this and maybe she made up a story (she is after all a  liar and actress re her behaviour after the murders) and never realised the full consequences of her actions. Once she had started she set the ball rolling.
She made it clear how jealous she was and that is a dangerous trait.
I have had long conversations with Jeremy and mentioned Mugford many times and he doesn't seem to hate her at all which surprises me but he did tell me when he wanted to split with Mugford she went mad because her mothers husband used to treat his wife very badly (violence) and Jeremy had put a stop to it by having words with him.
Mugford said to Jeremy if he wasn't around anymore the trouble would start again.

If she was going to lie about what had happened why not be creative? If Jeremy himself was on trial for murder and she wanted to ensure his conviction it made no sense to make something up which didn't involve his direct confession. I see you trumpet the Tesko theory that when the lie starts it spirals out of control. A concept of which, without doubt, he is familiar. Well, let he who is without sin etc...Lots of people accuse Julie Mugford of being a liar, but have they never told lies themselves? You have denied contacting the Canadian press over Mugford but as John states you once boasted of doing this very thing on the blue forum. So either (a) you were lying when you claimed to have done this on the blue forum and you are telling the truth now, or (b) you were telling the truth then and lying now. Either way, YOUR veracity is in doubt. Also didn't Bamber also blatantly lie to the police? During the first interview he claimed to have phoned Julie first after the alleged phone call from his father then called the police, during the second he claimed it was the other way round. He told the police the caravan park burglary was done purely to highlight the lack of security on the site. Were this true he would have told the board about it and paid the money back. As far as I am aware he did neither. The fact he doesn't hate Julie for allegedly lying in court is another indicator of his guilt to me. A truly innocent man would not be able to contain his anger at such a thing. Finally, whatever you think of Julie she has had plenty of opportunities to milk her role in the story for all that is worth. Apart from the ill advised NOTW story she has never done this. I know to Bamber supporters this shows that she cannot live with the guilt and the lies. However, if she had sold her story and done interview after interview about it for money would that have made you feel she was genuine or she was just motivated by greed? Nevertheless, it's good to be able to have genuine debate about the case.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2013, 08:25:09 AM »
All this talk of JM doing the NOTW piece, what was Bamber demanding for his story? £40.000 was it? What was his asking price for the pictures of his sister? The sister he murdered, by the way. The Osea office robbery, he claims he did it to expose 'poor security', why didnt he hand the money back? He was greedy 'its important to have money when you're young' he was no angel jack. He couldnt wait to get his hands on money that would have been his, had he let nature take its course. Instead he grew impatient, greedy and resentful and murdered them all.

Padgates staff

« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2013, 08:28:01 AM »
I'm sure thats what the burglars say round here "I was checking for poor security and the TV fell into my hands", unfortunately the last one got 4 years.

jackiepreece

« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2013, 09:08:45 AM »
Andrea I was just repeating what I was told but as you know the CCRC closed the enquiry down very quickly when Simon came on board and the tests put forward were not completed in the time scale.
Why the CCRC would close the case down like that when the tests could have been completed fully I have no idea especially when they had more or less led Jeremy to believe he had plenty of time to complete what submissions he wanted to put forward.
As I have said before Vic thought the case would be referred to the COA

Jeremy also 100% believed his case would be referred
I don't think he would be so definate if he was guilty
He had great faith in the tests being carried out

jackiepreece

« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2013, 09:16:45 AM »
Thank you Goatboy

Offline John

« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2013, 09:30:23 AM »
Andrea I was just repeating what I was told but as you know the CCRC closed the enquiry down very quickly when Simon came on board and the tests put forward were not completed in the time scale.
Why the CCRC would close the case down like that when the tests could have been completed fully I have no idea especially when they had more or less led Jeremy to believe he had plenty of time to complete what submissions he wanted to put forward.
As I have said before Vic thought the case would be referred to the COA

Jeremy also 100% believed his case would be referred
I don't think he would be so definate if he was guilty
He had great faith in the tests being carried out

Jack, you are missing the point and I believe Shona expressed this quite succinctly a while back.  Tests on a dead pig skin 27 years after the event with a rifle which isn't the actual murder weapon are useless.  No wonder the CCRC binned it.

Let's face it Jack, he is guilty.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

jackiepreece

« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2013, 09:31:01 AM »
Andrea I know Jeremy was no angel but nobody knows the truth of what happened that night/day at WHF.

This could all become a lot clearer if the defence were made aware of everything held under PII

This should not be a case of the usual 'do not show this file to the defence' unless their is a 'real' reason for withholding information

It seems most MOJ victims are sentanced because of evidence withheld from their defence
Nobody has ever been charged because of this behaviour
It's time to put a stop to this now for everyone in the future that has been wrongly imprisoned

I believe Mugford should have received a prison sentance like Maxine Carr and her history of dishonesty was far worse than Jeremy's (re the cheque fraud)

I also do not believe she should have been allowed to have been a teacher because of certain stuff that she said in her statements re violence towards Jeremy

Offline John

« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2013, 10:00:50 AM »
Goatboy I have thought about this and maybe she made up a story (she is after all a  liar and actress re her behaviour after the murders) and never realised the full consequences of her actions. Once she had started she set the ball rolling.
I have had long conversations with Jeremy and mentioned Mugford many times and he doesn't seem to hate her at all which surprises me but he did tell me when he wanted to split with Mugford she went mad because her mothers husband used to treat his wife very badly (violence) and Jeremy had put a stop to it by having words with him.
Mugford said to Jeremy if he wasn't around anymore the trouble would start again.

If she was going to lie about what had happened why not be creative? If Jeremy himself was on trial for murder and she wanted to ensure his conviction it made no sense to make something up which didn't involve his direct confession. I see you trumpet the Tesko theory that when the lie starts it spirals out of control. A concept of which, without doubt, he is familiar. Well, let he who is without sin etc...Lots of people accuse Julie Mugford of being a liar, but have they never told lies themselves? You have denied contacting the Canadian press over Mugford but as John states you once boasted of doing this very thing on the blue forum. So either (a) you were lying when you claimed to have done this on the blue forum and you are telling the truth now, or (b) you were telling the truth then and lying now. Either way, YOUR veracity is in doubt. Also didn't Bamber also blatantly lie to the police? During the first interview he claimed to have phoned Julie first after the alleged phone call from his father then called the police, during the second he claimed it was the other way round. He told the police the caravan park burglary was done purely to highlight the lack of security on the site. Were this true he would have told the board about it and paid the money back. As far as I am aware he did neither. The fact he doesn't hate Julie for allegedly lying in court is another indicator of his guilt to me. A truly innocent man would not be able to contain his anger at such a thing. Finally, whatever you think of Julie she has had plenty of opportunities to milk her role in the story for all that is worth. Apart from the ill advised NOTW story she has never done this. I know to Bamber supporters this shows that she cannot live with the guilt and the lies. However, if she had sold her story and done interview after interview about it for money would that have made you feel she was genuine or she was just motivated by greed? Nevertheless, it's good to be able to have genuine debate about the case.

An excellent post Goatboy.

It would indeed be so much easier for Julie to frame Jeremy if she had just said that he admitted to shooting them.  She didn't say that however. And only repeated what he had told her about it.  Jeremy misjudged Julie in so many ways.  He crossed her when he went off with homosexual Collins so he only has himself to blame.

Offline huggy

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2013, 11:56:46 AM »

An excellent post Goatboy.

It would indeed be so much easier for Julie to frame Jeremy if she had just said that he admitted to shooting them.  She didn't say that however. And only repeated what he had told her about it.  Jeremy misjudged Julie in so many ways.  He crossed her when he went off with homosexual Collins so he only has himself to blame.

Jackie can I ask you what Julie Mugford's career has to do with Jeremy Bamber?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2013, 12:52:38 PM »
Sometimes I think Jackie wants Jeremy to be innocent...and doesn't let facts get in the way of that.

Offline huggy

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »
Sometimes I think Jackie wants Jeremy to be innocent...and doesn't let facts get in the way of that.

I don't post very often but Jackie always reverts to the fail safe position of PII and Julie is a liar.