Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog  (Read 47107 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2013, 04:03:20 PM »
Sometimes I think Jackie wants Jeremy to be innocent...and doesn't let facts get in the way of that.

I have yet to see Jackie provide any hard evidence in support of jeremy.  How about it Jackie??

She totally ignores the forensic evidence showing that Sheila is innocent.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »
Show me the evidence jack that points to Sheila's guilt.

jackiepreece

« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2013, 05:45:23 PM »
Andy there are still a million questions need to be answered in the Bamber case and I certainly haven't given up looking for the answers.

I will catch up with Shona later and see if she is still going with the 3rd party scenario

John I would like to know what circumstances/scenario you believe Jeremy Bamber could be innocent as you have said its a possibility.
Could Neville have been forced to make the call to Jeremy?

Offline John

« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2013, 05:54:27 PM »
Andy there are still a million questions need to be answered in the Bamber case and I certainly haven't given up looking for the answers.

I will catch up with Shona later and see if she is still going with the 3rd party scenario

John I would like to know what circumstances/scenario you believe Jeremy Bamber could be innocent as you have said its a possibility.

There was no intruder Jack, no forced entry, no broken windows.  An inside job.

I cannot see any circumstances where Jeremy isn't guilty.  Even if he brought someone in to do it and let them into the farmhouse via his 'secret window', he is still guilty.  I stand by my 99% guilty and leave 1% on the basis he could be the unluckiest man in the world and all the factors conspired against him.  I doubt it though!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:57:46 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »

I see what you're saying jack, but could you tell me what points to Sheila's guilt? 1 fingerprint on the gun, that's it.

Offline Myster

« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2013, 07:15:20 PM »

I hope your not going to ask the same million questions you've asked before, Jackie, because on this forum at least, it's unlikely that you'll get anyone agreeing with your point of view... you're an idealist in a realist's world.

Nevill was maimed in the face and jaw upstairs in his bedroom (about 10 -12 cartridge shells located there, only 3 in the kitchen - from 3 of the 4 bullet head shots which finally killed him), ergo he was incapable of speaking coherently and he would have been spitting blood even if he attempted to... you've seen the pathology reports.

Peter Vanezis noted that "there were gross fractures and disruptive injuries to the left side of the jaw and nearby teeth associated with two bullets and associated soft tissue injuries to the larynx... extreme pain would have been caused by these wounds... the victim's ability to speak would be completely impaired... at best he would only be able to produce audible groans and even then this would be painful".

Jeremy Bamber claimed that when he heard Nevill speak, he felt that his father had been really hurt (in other words Nevill had already been seriously injured upstairs). If that was so, how come he managed to make out what he was supposed to have said - "Sheila's/she's got the gun, etc.", in direct contradiction to the view of an experienced doctor and pathologist.

Furthermore, there would have been blood sprayed all over the worktop and handset even if he tried to speak... it wasn't there, Jackie... you've seen the photo.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 07:45:15 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »
Good points, Myster.

Offline John

« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2013, 11:56:31 PM »
Yes, excellent points Myster.

For the sake of clarity and to help Jackie, here is a schedule of exactly who was shot where and how many times. Please note this is fact and not fiction!

Nevill      Shot 8 times (4 in master bedroom, 1 on landing/stair and 3 in kitchen)  (1 exit wound)

June       Shot 7 times in master bedroom  (3 exit wounds)

Daniel     Shot 5 times in back of head in twins bedroom   (2 exit wounds)

Nicholas  Shot 3 times in face in twins bedroom  (1 exit wound)

Sheila     Shot twice in the throat/neck in the master bedroom.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:23:12 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2013, 12:09:40 AM »
Anyone who has read the Bamber case and still states he is innocent is either a fantasist, a liar or someone looking for an angle to feather their own nest.

For the record Jackie, you would come under the least offensive of the above ....  a fantasist! You still want to sit on GMTV with Jeremy having saved him from the wicked world that framed him and then you both ride off into the sunset on your motorability scooter! Obviously it will be the young Jeremy circa 1986!

You showed your true colours Jackie when Bamber took you off his rotating phone list! I remember well you stating you wonder if he is in fact guilty! Bamber is just an emotional crutch for you and you will never let the facts or the blindingly obvious get in the way of your crusade! Someone made Neville call Jeremy! You don't even care how ludicrous that sounds do you?

Oh and I too well remember you stating you had spoken to a reporter in Winnipeg!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:11:27 AM by Tim Invictus »

Offline John

« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2013, 12:22:06 AM »
I think Jackie like most of us would just love it if Jeremy was in fact innocent and not guilty of such a heinous crime as murdering an entire family including two innocent babes.  In an ideal world Jackie I agree it would be so nice to think he was innocent but i fear reality always sets in.

Like you, many years ago I also once thought how could such a nice boy possibly have done such a dreadful deed.  Even when the Bamber forum first came to my attention I couldn't bring myself to believe he was guilty.  Mike Teskowski had me going for a while but the evidence began to mount the other way and before long I could see that there was a sinister background to Jeremy.

The rest as they say is history.

Offline sika

« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2013, 01:28:06 AM »
Anyone who has read the Bamber case and still states he is innocent is either a fantasist, a liar or someone looking for an angle to feather their own nest.

For the record Jackie, you would come under the least offensive of the above ....  a fantasist! You still want to sit on GMTV with Jeremy having saved him from the wicked world that framed him and then you both ride off into the sunset on your motorability scooter! Obviously it will be the young Jeremy circa 1986!

You showed your true colours Jackie when Bamber took you off his rotating phone list! I remember well you stating you wonder if he is in fact guilty! Bamber is just an emotional crutch for you and you will never let the facts or the blindingly obvious get in the way of your crusade! Someone made Neville call Jeremy! You don't even care how ludicrous that sounds do you?

Oh and I too well remember you stating you had spoken to a reporter in Winnipeg!
8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

jackiepreece

« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »
Jeremy Bamber and the murder of his father, mother, sister and twin nephews. Case CLOSED by CCRC. NO APPEAL REFERRAL. / Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Campaigner Blog
« Last post by Tim Invictus on Today at 12:09:40 AM »

My Reply

Tim I have not a fantasist I look at the actual facts of the case which we are 'allowed' to have access too, and I do not believe they prove Jeremy Bamber to be guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
Everything is circumstantial and the police added to the mysteries in this case by destroying evidence they were told categorically NOT to destroy.
Even on this forum members range from 'Jeremy carried out the murders' to a hit man was responsible.
Nobody knows what happened that night at WHF, maybe not even Jeremy
Neville had his enemies, he was a magistrate. He put people in prison.
I find it inconceivable that Jeremy Bamber with NO history of violence would murder all his family in cold blood when he was not desperate for money.  He had  savings, he was due an inheritance from his grandmother.
He wasn't buying a porche, police found that out for definate.
I have no aspirations of sitting on any GMTV sofa and in fact when MWT contacted me I made it clear any help I gave in this case was behind the scenes.
I did not take an interest in this case to be 'famous' or 'make money'
I took an interest in this case because its local to me and something does not ring true.
It is possible Jeremy is innocent because John says so.
Even if its 1% for John he knows its a possibility.
As for circumstances about me being 'taken off' Jeremy's phone list that's between me and him but I have learnt especially in the light of recent events how people can be manipulated in prison and fed stuff that's not true.
I am glad I am away from all the jealousy and bitterness of the Bamber circus and I don't need to be part of it to still want to find out the truth of what happened the night of the murders.
More PII will be released
Tim this is a forum to debate the case albeit members are 99% Bamber guilty

I have never ever spoken to any reporter in Winnipeg

Mugford was given the opportunity to speak on the MWT documentary but she chose not to which is her prerogative

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »
The evidence is not merely circumstantial Jackie.  Jeremy's statement is very real as is that of Julie Mugford.  The forensics evidence is also very real and all taken together points directly at Jeremy Bamber.

Why do you constantly fail to address these issues Jackie or is it a case of you not wanting to face reality?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2013, 03:55:22 PM »
David there is not a single piece of evidence that proofs Mugford was telling the truth. Nothing. She has a long record of dishonesty i.e. cheque fraud on numerous occasions and the caravan robbery.
Who knows when she tells the truth?
She was hardly destitute when she carried out the cheque fraud it was pure greed.
Who knows what she would do or say for money ?

I will never believe she would have gone anywhere near that mortuary to see her boyfriends handiwork.
Never in a million years
I don't believe a word she said

If the jury had know Mugford had done a deal with a newspaper IF JB WAS FOUND GUILTY I believe the jury would have doubted her testimony against Jeremy
Knowing she was due a payment on conviction

Forensic tests on tampered evidence????

Offline John

« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2013, 04:28:08 PM »
David there is not a single piece of evidence that proofs Mugford was telling the truth. Nothing. She has a long record of dishonesty i.e. cheque fraud on numerous occasions and the caravan robbery.
Who knows when she tells the truth?
She was hardly destitute when she carried out the cheque fraud it was pure greed.
Who knows what she would do or say for money ?

I will never believe she would have gone anywhere near that mortuary to see her boyfriends handiwork.
Never in a million years
I don't believe a word she said

If the jury had know Mugford had done a deal with a newspaper IF JB WAS FOUND GUILTY I believe the jury would have doubted her testimony against Jeremy
Knowing she was due a payment on conviction

Forensic tests on tampered evidence????

What about Jeremy's deal for £40,000?  or his attempt to flog nude photos to the local rags in Fleet Street?

Julie wouldn't have been anywhere near Osea caravan park if it hadn't been for Bamber.  When he was caught out he lied about his reasons for robbing it. Worst of all he trashed the place to make it look like a burglar had been in.

How can you possibly support such a warped fellow Jackie?