Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.  (Read 87254 times)

Offline Victoria

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.
« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2014, 01:39:52 PM »
its odd that the CCTV cameras outside the flats have come up with zilch. Although they are saying there may have been a sighting of a young boy at about 8.30 close by to the flats they are checking CCTV now.

IF there is no real stuff on CCTV perhaps he is still in the flats.....

Do the cameras on the flats record then?

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2014, 01:45:20 PM »
Do the cameras on the flats record then?

Well i assume so the police lady mentioned it this morning, and they said so on the news nothing of note on the CCTV outside the flats....

Offline Victoria

« Reply #317 on: January 17, 2014, 01:51:52 PM »
Well i assume so the police lady mentioned it this morning, and they said so on the news nothing of note on the CCTV outside the flats....

That's not what I heard. Maybe you should listen again.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »
Police is giving only 'little' information.. the mention is sighting is only mentioned because they want to investigate whether this was little Mikaeel

Redblossom

« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2014, 02:17:28 PM »
So the police have cctv of a young boy matchng his description taken at 8.30 am yesterday but are not releasing it! And neither can they tell if it is him

Just asking people if they saw a child or if they  thnk it was their own child...

I dont understand why they are not releasing this cctv image

Offline Victoria

« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2014, 02:18:11 PM »
Police is giving only 'little' information.. the mention is sighting is only mentioned because they want to investigate whether this was little Mikaeel

If this was him, then there's no way he was only seen once. Others must have seen him too, and just not really taken in what they were seeing.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2014, 02:20:04 PM »
So the police have cctv of a young boy matchng his description taken at 8.30 am yesterday but are not releasing it! And neither can they tell if it is him

Just asking people if they saw a child or if they  thnk it was their own child...

If they need to release it, they will.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2014, 02:21:39 PM »

Something about him not liking hats, but the boy in the 'sighting' was wearing a hat?

The BBC news reported the boy as being 2 foot tall, that can only make the search even more difficult surely.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Lyall

« Reply #323 on: January 17, 2014, 02:23:05 PM »

The image might be poor? They don't want the world (and perps) seeing technology has limits too often maybe.

Redblossom

« Reply #324 on: January 17, 2014, 02:24:15 PM »
If they need to release it, they will.

i dont see why they are not....if they cant tell if its him maybe someone else can, not rocket science....whats the problem?.that lady superintendent should either put up or shut up, her evasions are starting to get tedious

Lyall

« Reply #325 on: January 17, 2014, 02:26:24 PM »
i dont see why they are not....if they cant tell if its him maybe someone else can, not rocket science.....that lady superintendent should either put up or shut up, her evasions are starting to get tedious

They always know more than they tell us, Red. She was losing patience with those reporters though (she's probably had no sleep, or not much if any).

Redblossom

« Reply #326 on: January 17, 2014, 02:28:14 PM »
The image might be poor? They don't want the world (and perps) seeing technology has limits too often maybe.

Still an image though, who knows the smallest detail could identify whoever it is by people who know them, oh well....maybe  not every stone unturned.....lets see

Eta just seen your last post, I guess youre right.....

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #327 on: January 17, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »
I must admit I never saw any sniffer dogs on any of the live tv footage all morning yesterday so where were the dogs?   Surely if a kiddie had walked out of that apartment so early his would be the only live scent and easily followed??

Dogs were used..don't know to what extent.

Here are some pics from the Independent (scroll down a bit).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-search-for-missing-threeyearold-boy-mikaeel-kular-9063569.html

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #328 on: January 17, 2014, 02:30:18 PM »
The whole story is odd.
He wasn't in the nursery on Wednesday due to being sick.
Although he was sick and usually he sleeps with his little sister this time he was left to sleep alone and then he disappears in the middle of the nigh..
Although he was sick nobody checked on him the whole night!
And his grandma is a doctor!
Very very strange!

Offline Victoria

« Reply #329 on: January 17, 2014, 02:30:22 PM »
They always know more than they tell us, Red. She was losing patience with those reporters though (she's probably had no sleep, or not much if any).

Yes, the superintendent was on the ground almost immediately and has been working flat out ever since. A true professional.