Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.  (Read 87246 times)

Lyall

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.
« Reply #330 on: January 17, 2014, 02:31:31 PM »
Yes, the superintendent was on the ground almost immediately and has been working flat out ever since. A true professional.

8((()*/

Redblossom

« Reply #331 on: January 17, 2014, 02:32:30 PM »
The whole story is odd.
He wasn't in the nursery on Wednesday due to being sick.
Although he was sick and usually he sleeps with his little sister this time he was left to sleep alone and then he disappears in the middle of the nigh..
Although he was sick nobody checked on him the whole night!
And his grandma is a doctor!
Very very strange!

Dont think his grandma was there!

He had a cold, not anythng serious to warrant constant checking thoughout the night
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:34:26 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #332 on: January 17, 2014, 02:33:29 PM »
Yes, the superintendent was on the ground almost immediately and has been working flat out ever since. A true professional.

It's her career choice. She gets paid for it, no sympathy.

The public who are searching for no reward, they get my praise.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #333 on: January 17, 2014, 02:35:39 PM »
It's possible that after being under the weather and cooped up for a couple of days, he woke early on the Thursday and was feeling better, full of energy and desperate to get out and about again, and that he really did leave of his own accord.

Although I think that's unlikely, I can just about see it happening.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #334 on: January 17, 2014, 02:36:09 PM »
Has his mother shown her face yet?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #335 on: January 17, 2014, 02:37:59 PM »
Has his mother shown her face yet?

Nope, the time for her to make a public appeal is overdue imo.

If I were her, I would be demanding the chance to do so. Unless I had something to hide.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #336 on: January 17, 2014, 02:38:22 PM »
Dont think his grandma was there!

He had a cold, not anythng serious to warrant constant checking thoughout the night

I read somewhere that the grandma is among searchers

Mikaeel’s grandmother, retired doctor Harjinder Kular, joined the rest of the family in Edinburgh as the search continued
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:43:39 PM by VIXTE »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #337 on: January 17, 2014, 02:39:23 PM »
I think it is a council building with one of these heavy main doors.. I've seen it mentioned somewhere.. a 70 something old man living above said the door makes a beep after pressing exit.. and a child would not be able to open it..

I think council buildings have CCTVs

I am looking for a video I watched yesterday about the main door to the flats.. can't find it ..very annoying!

A news reporter was demonstrating what was required to exit.

The doors were locked electronically. In order to exit you press a button on the wall (not high on the wall but would be high for a 3 year-old), then push the heavy door open.

The reporter was expressing skepticism about the notion that a young child would manage to do that.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #338 on: January 17, 2014, 02:41:28 PM »
It is a council building. Not a large block of flats - a small terrace in a new build estate.

Offline lizzibif

« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2014, 02:43:59 PM »
I am looking for a video I watched yesterday about the main door to the flats.. can't find it ..very annoying!

A news reporter was demonstrating what was required to exit.

The doors were locked electronically. In order to exit you press a button on the wall (not high on the wall but would be high for a 3 year-old), then push the heavy door open.

The reporter was expressing skepticism about the notion that a young child would manage to do that.

wasnt that to enter the flats or was it the same to exit them aswell..?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #340 on: January 17, 2014, 02:47:42 PM »
It was reported the mother moved to Edinburogh when she divorced for the first time.. then also reported that the first husband was now living few streets away.. so he perhaps followed her?
Then it was reported that she found a new love and with this new guy who was of Pakistani origin had the twins and they were delighted to have them..

And now the second husband, the father of the missing boy, is not there but the first husband is there..  >@@(*&)

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2014, 02:48:24 PM »
The whole story is odd.
He wasn't in the nursery on Wednesday due to being sick.
Although he was sick and usually he sleeps with his little sister this time he was left to sleep alone and then he disappears in the middle of the nigh..
Although he was sick nobody checked on him the whole night!
And his grandma is a doctor!
Very very strange!

I don't think theres anyway a 3 yr old gets dressed and pops out in the middle of the night...theres more to come in this story...when my children are unwell I always check them in the middle of the night to give more medication when necessary

Offline lizzibif

« Reply #342 on: January 17, 2014, 02:48:42 PM »
Im sure when the mother is in a fit state to appeal to the public then she will..she will be being advised by a family liaison officer at the moment..

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2014, 02:48:55 PM »

wasnt that to enter the flats or was it the same to exit them aswell..?

I would have thought the back and front door would have the same electronic lock.

There are some modern flats in my area which use a wall button & beeping electronic lock to exit.

The doors are pretty damn heavy too.

That's my guess anyway.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2014, 02:49:35 PM »
It was reported the mother moved to Edinburogh when she divorced for the first time.. then also reported that the first husband was now living few streets away.. so he perhaps followed her?
Then it was reported that she found a new love and with this new guy who was of Pakistani origin had the twins and they were delighted to have them..

And now the second husband, the father of the missing boy, is not there but the first husband is there..  >@@(*&)

plenty of clues there