Author Topic: The Route from The Algarve to Germany  (Read 5605 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: The Route from The Algarve to Germany
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2023, 03:54:37 PM »

It was only a joke, Folks.  Just my Theory.  And everybody has got one of those.  But I certainly didn't expect it to be quite so successful.  Or to produce quite so much support for the dregs of humanity.  But whatever floats your boat.

However, it has fulfilled it's purpose more than I could ever have hoped for.  So thank you all.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2023, 04:23:33 PM »
He does indeed have his own thread, but somehow he appears on other threads all the time. I think it's due to some people's obsession with him.
Well here's the thing.  If you search for the word "Amaral" in my posts it returns 6 pages of results.  If you search for the word "Amaral" in your posts it returns 13 pages of results.  Now, what was that you were saying about obsession...?  8)--))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2023, 04:25:12 PM »
You should realise that by posting every day for several years shows that you are obsessed with this case and in no position to criticize others
Well exactly.  Talk about pots and kettles.  G-Unit is utterly obsessed with trying to prove that the McCanns are hiding something.  What a sad obsession to have.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2023, 04:26:08 PM »
So well documented that not one cite has been posted since I asked how people knew he went to Germany after Madeleine disappeared.
Well he's definitely there now, unless you dispute that too?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2023, 04:26:32 PM »

I can't provide a cite, but I believe there was a  statement from the person who was allowing Brueckner to live in his attic, which would confirm date he was there.
This was only a tabloid-type report so may not be altogether reliable.
yes, I tried to find that too.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2023, 04:40:24 PM »

There doesn't appear to be a definitive Date, probably because Brueckner was ducking and diving at the time.

It takes 28 and a half hours to do the road trip, presuming it is done non stop, which is hardly likely.  And that is just to The German Border.

And once he got there he was immediately up to no good again.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2023, 05:17:50 PM »
Didn’t someone on this forum (The Know-It-All General) claim that CB would have gone into the German Car License office in person to re-register his Jag? 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2023, 05:21:48 PM »
Didn’t someone on this forum (The Know-It-All General) claim that CB would have gone into the German Car License office in person to re-register his Jag?

He did.  He said that there was no other way.  The General, that is.

Offline Lace

« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2023, 05:52:04 PM »
So well documented that not one cite has been posted since I asked how people knew he went to Germany after Madeleine disappeared.

The day after Madeleine's disappearance, Brueckner suddenly placed his Jaguar in someone else's name. Soon after, he left Portugal and moved back to Germany, eventually settling in the small German city of Braunschweig.

Offline jassi

« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2023, 06:40:01 PM »
The day after Madeleine's disappearance, Brueckner suddenly placed his Jaguar in someone else's name. Soon after, he left Portugal and moved back to Germany, eventually settling in the small German city of Braunschweig.

That's a report from the Daily Mail - enough said.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2023, 06:42:48 PM »
I do miss the Generals posts....he was the person who provided the cite that the ECHR judgement was not based on facts....as we understand...but facts as Amaral and the PJ
understood

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2023, 07:06:13 PM »
That's a report from the Daily Mail - enough said.
They willmost likely have got the information from German newspapers.  What makes you doubt its veracity?  Any particular reason apart from it’s in a newspaper you dislike?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2023, 07:42:09 PM »

https://youtu.be/Jh9ZYthNqTk?t=2650

Registering the Jaguar was arranged weeks before May 4th, according to a witness from the MWT documentary.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2023, 08:22:30 PM »
One of Brückner’s drug convictions was for dealing on the German island of Sylt in 2007.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner-a-timeline
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 08:30:38 PM by Venturi Swirl »

Offline Venturi Swirl