Author Topic: Will the McCanns target the Internet [ censored word ]s next  (Read 14393 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Will the McCanns target the Internet [ censored word ]s next
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 05:33:15 PM »
Quote:
"Joana Morais said... 9 Roseanne, blame it on the lazy Lusa journos who just copy/pasted the extra bit from the end results of the previous trial (2009) without adding any information as to the consequences of Leonor being convicted for making false accusations - but I did try explain that in the notes bellow the news article. And yes you are right, the two PJ inspectors were wrongfully convicted and their sentences will hopefully be overturned soon, or as soon as possible since we're talking about Portuguese justice. There are still other issues, as pointed by dagama and myself in this blog, regarding the roles of certain people in this affair, which need or deserve to be fully investigated and taken to court."

Good one.  I knew that Luz was fibbing again.

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2013, 05:35:40 PM »
of course Morais may be wrong

Offline Luz

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2013, 05:36:48 PM »
Well strike a light luz is back, it is like watching paint dry waiting for evidence to back up her claims.

Thanks for your welcome msg. I try, but its a hard job to swim between your diatribes.

8**8:/:

Online Eleanor

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2013, 05:39:03 PM »
of course Morais may be wrong

What?  God forbid.

Offline Luz

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2013, 05:54:35 PM »
Well someone is wrong - is it Luz or is it JoMo?  YOU decide!

Wait a minute. I am not here to be compared with anyone else, thank you.
I am my own, and one thing I am not is a feeder for those that aim to twist every document they get from Portugal.
I like to exchange views but do not expect me to be your mother-bird.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 06:01:36 PM »

I am my own, and one thing I am not is a feeder for those that aim to twist every document they get from Portugal.

So why are you lying about Goncalo Amaral's conviction being annulled, Luz?

Rachel Granada

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »
I hope they do.   Something needs to be done about some of the people on the internet.

There are some on twitter for example that are telling downright lies about them,  drumming up hatred for the McCanns by saying things are true when they are not.

One person on twitter is using the face of one of the Tapas friends and is insinuating this person is a p..........e this certainly can't be right can it?

Hi Lace, you make some excellent points there and I can very much sympathise with your point of view... there are some particularly nasty posters on the net - however it's people like Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral who take their lies and hatred into the real world who need to be stopped in their tracks with legal action.   Bennet has been taught an expensive lesson for his lies and stalking.

debunker

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 07:28:39 PM »
We will have to take anything Luz says as a potential error until she starts to provide cites.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
We will have to take anything Luz says as a potential error until she starts to provide cites.

I am still waiting for Luz to explain why she/he is lying about Goncalo Amaral's conviction being annulled.....

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2013, 09:17:31 PM »

hold on sec - you said you had been to some official place and read the document that proved you were correct. I believe you then offered your translation services in return for money. Up until now - this document that you believe will be twisted has only been seen by you?

You certainly paint a strange scenario - after all I posted something that seems to disagree with what you said.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2013, 09:26:19 PM »

hold on sec - you said you had been to some official place and read the document that proved you were correct. I believe you then offered your translation services in return for money. Up until now - this document that you believe will be twisted has only been seen by you?

You certainly paint a strange scenario - after all I posted something that seems to disagree with what you said.

Luz is lying about Amaral's conviction being annulled, and slagging Kate and Gerry McCann off like there was no tomorrow.  Yet I bet she wouldn't turn down medical treatment from either of them if her life was in danger and they were the only doctors around.

Offline Admin

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2013, 11:33:20 PM »
The bottom line is that there is no reference in the Portuguese Press to Gonçalo Amaral having his conviction overturned or annulled.  It is true to say that he hopes it will be so but that is a matter for the courts.

As it stands he is convicted of a crime so please bear this in mind when posting.

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2013, 11:41:35 PM »
The bottom line is that there is no reference in the Portuguese Press to Gonçalo Amaral having his conviction overturned or annulled.  It is true to say that he hopes it will be so but that is a matter for the courts.

As it stands he is convicted of a crime so please bear this in mind when posting.

Of course Luz could provide the evidence that she has seen in which case we will all apologise.

Offline gilet

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2013, 02:27:48 PM »

Of course Luz could provide the evidence that she has seen in which case we will all apologise.

He also appealed against that conviction and his appeal was turned down I believe.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2013, 04:24:38 PM »
How do you feel about this Faithlilly?  Does it give you a sense of satisfaction to know that this person's reputation has been trashed online?

It brings me no satisfaction whatsoever however neither does knowing that that very same person, when asked, was unable to step up to the plate to find out what happened to their friend's child.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?