Author Topic: Why don't people believe the Mccanns story of Abduction ?  (Read 152006 times)

Offline misty

Re: Why don't people believe the Mccanns story of Abduction ?
« Reply #855 on: February 19, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
Makes no difference - its a forum rule for a very good reason.

But I can see why you like that site.  I take it you are "watcher" .......

8(0(* 8(0(* *&*%£

I've already told CPN to use Wayback Machine to find what she wants. There are 308 grabs of full site info going back to before KM got involved with Missing Persons. Seems some people are just too lazy to do their own research.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:00:09 PM by misty »

Offline Vicky

« Reply #856 on: February 26, 2016, 05:37:09 PM »
Because there is no evidence of it.

Same as there is no evidence of parental involvement.

Or that a purple 2 headed sheep took her.

Or ANYTHING except that the child is now gone. I feel pretty much any theory is as valid as the next, given there is no proof of any scenario actually happening. This is why I find the whole case so..fascinating.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #857 on: February 26, 2016, 05:39:34 PM »
Because there is no evidence of it.

Same as there is no evidence of parental involvement.

Or that a purple 2 headed sheep took her.

Or ANYTHING except that the child is now gone. I feel pretty much any theory is as valid as the next, given there is no proof of any scenario actually happening. This is why I find the whole case so..fascinating.
so let's explore the purple 2 headed sheep theory.

Offline Vicky

« Reply #858 on: February 26, 2016, 06:06:31 PM »
so let's explore the purple 2 headed sheep theory.
The purple 2 headed sheep theory is more likely than 'the parents dunnit' to me tbh. Mainly as if the parents did anything..I don't see why they would continually bring it up in the press...they could have buried this years ago but they chose to keep themselves/Maddie in the spotlight. As such, it makes no sense for them to be involved. To me anyway.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #859 on: February 26, 2016, 06:13:10 PM »
The purple 2 headed sheep theory is more likely than 'the parents dunnit' to me tbh. Mainly as if the parents did anything..I don't see why they would continually bring it up in the press...they could have buried this years ago but they chose to keep themselves/Maddie in the spotlight. As such, it makes no sense for them to be involved. To me anyway.
So you don't think the parents dunnit, which means that iyo they have suffered an enormous loss, but you still feel it necessary to criticise and lambast them.  You're the worst sort of McCann basher IMO, at least the McCanns Dunnot brigade have the excuse that they think the parents committed a serious crime.

Offline Vicky

« Reply #860 on: February 26, 2016, 06:15:46 PM »
So you don't think the parents dunnit, which means that iyo they have suffered an enormous loss, but you still feel it necessary to criticise and lambast them.  You're the worst sort of McCann basher IMO, at least the McCanns Dunnot brigade have the excuse that they think the parents committed a serious crime.
Yes, why on earth not? They were selfish and they put those kids in danger just so they could enjoy themselves. They have never yet admitted they were wrong...the complete opposite infact. As it is unlikely the McCanns personally will ever read my opinion, nor care about it...I don't feel bad for sharing it. Seems to be a lot of their hardcore supporters who think they are beyond criticism though, despite them putting themselves in this position. Confuses me a bit tbh

LOL at McCann basher though  8)--))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:21:14 PM by Vicky »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #861 on: February 26, 2016, 06:22:21 PM »
Yes, why on earth not? They were selfish and they put those kids in danger just so they could enjoy themselves. They have never yet admitted they were wrong...the complete opposite infact. As it is unlikely the McCanns personally will ever read my opinion, nor care about it...I don't feel bad for sharing it. Seems to be a lot of their hardcore supporters who think they are beyond criticism though, despite them putting themselves in this position. Confuses me a bit tbh
It's just so sanctimonious and boring tbh.  It's obvious that people get something out of airing their views about the McCanns, some gratuitous frisson of self-importance or something which I totally don't understand at all.  These are victims of a crime, who did a stupid thing yes, but thousands of people delight in slagging them off remorselessly year in year out, and will probably continue doing so for many years to come.  there must be some fascinating psychological reason for it, but I'm not sure what it is.. 

Offline Vicky

« Reply #862 on: February 26, 2016, 06:24:46 PM »
It's just so sanctimonious and boring tbh.  It's obvious that people get something out of airing their views about the McCanns, some gratuitous frisson of self-importance or something which I totally don't understand at all.  These are victims of a crime, who did a stupid thing yes, but thousands of people delight in slagging them off remorselessly year in year out, and will probably continue doing so for many years to come.  there must be some fascinating psychological reason for it, but I'm not sure what it is..
I certainly don't delight in slagging them off. I will however argue with those who try to make out they were perfect loving parents who were just the victim of a predator. When the fact is, they did it to themselves by being selfish and not thinking of the kids.

I admit though there is a small possibility they are involved in it all. I just can't understand a lot of their actions since if they were. And again, there is no proof for ANY scenario. I just think abduction..is the most likely theory as nothing else makes much sense.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #863 on: February 26, 2016, 06:26:55 PM »

Fear, Love.  Fear of not always being Perfect Parents themselves.  So let's bash someone else who wasn't.  And then they can forget that they weren't always perfect.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #864 on: February 26, 2016, 06:31:16 PM »
I certainly don't delight in slagging them off. I will however argue with those who try to make out they were perfect loving parents who were just the victim of a predator. When the fact is, they did it to themselves by being selfish and not thinking of the kids.

I admit though there is a small possibility they are involved in it all. I just can't understand a lot of their actions since if they were. And again, there is no proof for ANY scenario. I just think abduction..is the most likely theory as nothing else makes much sense.
Who here has stated they were perfect?  It is possible to be loving and IMperfect.  I am not a perfect parent but I love my kids more than anything else in the world, now doubt you would tell me I didn't if you heard about all the shockingly careless decisions I have made over the years concerning their upbringing.

Offline Vicky

« Reply #865 on: February 26, 2016, 06:36:24 PM »
Who here has stated they were perfect?  It is possible to be loving and IMperfect.  I am not a perfect parent but I love my kids more than anything else in the world, now doubt you would tell me I didn't if you heard about all the shockingly careless decisions I have made over the years concerning their upbringing.
Maybe, but its still just my opinion at the end of the day so who even cares. For everyone who thinks they were wrong, there is someone who thinks they are right.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #866 on: February 28, 2016, 10:27:22 PM »

Same as the Moors Murderers were kept in the press. They love the publicity darlings. The power they have deluding a gullable public. They belive they have a higher intellegence and can out wit the police, and sometimes they do. Why do you think the killers of little April and others didn't offer up where their victims bodies are? They love the power they have. They enjoy the 'game',they control.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline xtina

« Reply #867 on: February 29, 2016, 05:12:31 PM »
Same as the Moors Murderers were kept in the press. They love the publicity darlings. The power they have deluding a gullable public. They belive they have a higher intellegence and can out wit the police, and sometimes they do. Why do you think the killers of little April and others didn't offer up where their victims bodies are? They love the power they have. They enjoy the 'game',they control.

How true.........thankfully they don't control us all
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #868 on: February 29, 2016, 05:47:03 PM »
This would seem to indicate you believe the McCanns are psychopathic killers.  Is that correct?