Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81920 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #375 on: October 20, 2018, 10:04:22 AM »
Erm, just in case?

In My Opinion it was a process of elimination.  Police often search Lakes, Rivers and Scrubland when they have no real idea if a missing person is alive or dead.
This should have been done by The Portuguese Police in the beginning.  It wasn't.  And now we know that Madeleine isn't buried there.

The Portuguese Police carried out thorough searches in PdL, and the Scrubland was screened by Eddie too;

The teams available and deployed by Major Seqeuira were drawn from unit of the GNR, Civil Protection, Fire Brigade, Red Cross and Urban Police. Each team numbered around 10 and between 80 to 100 personnel were involved in search activity.

The searches were based on a strategy of searching in "rescue and recovery mode? to locate the missing girl alive or if dead, not as a victim of crime. This search phase lasted for 7 days from the date M McCann went missing.

The search was split into 3 zones radiating out from Praia Da Luz in a northward direction. The first zone extended 3km to the EN125 road at Espiche. W?hin this zone, sectors were drawn using the natural boundaries that exist and included the entire village. Officers were briefed and debriefed before and after deployments and records of activity collected. Each sector was repeatedly searched on 3 separate occasions over the 7 days using officers conducting line searches and supported by air scenting dogs.

The next Zone 2 was extended out to a radius of 7km to the boundary of the N120 road at Bensafrim. As the sectors were larger and in order to support the line searches 2 GNR officers on motorcycles and 6 GNR officers on horse-back were deployed. These sectors were all searched on 2 separate occasions over the 7 day period.

The outer zone 3 was extended to 15km at Barragem de Odiaxere a dammed lake. This zone is in a mountainous region subject to flash forest fires.
Therefore Fire officers who routinely patrol and have local knowledge of the area were tasked to drive the tracks, visit empty properties to look for the missing girl. Additionally the fire brigade used a boat to visually inspect the surface water of the lake.

On 01-08-07 the PJ and GNR assisted by a canine, conducted searches on the eastern beach and wasteland in Praia da Luz.

On 07-08-07 the western beach and remaining wasteland areas were searched using canine and GNR personnel.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #376 on: October 20, 2018, 10:21:00 AM »
Erm, just in case?

In My Opinion it was a process of elimination.  Police often search Lakes, Rivers and Scrubland when they have no real idea if a missing person is alive or dead.
This should have been done by The Portuguese Police in the beginning.  It wasn't.  And now we know that Madeleine isn't buried there.

They don't search places for the sake of it,SY seemed to have identified the area from lord know's where then  interviewed the three amigo's after this so it didn't come from them.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #377 on: October 20, 2018, 10:22:24 AM »
The Portuguese Police carried out thorough searches in PdL, and the Scrubland was screened by Eddie too;

The teams available and deployed by Major Seqeuira were drawn from unit of the GNR, Civil Protection, Fire Brigade, Red Cross and Urban Police. Each team numbered around 10 and between 80 to 100 personnel were involved in search activity.

The searches were based on a strategy of searching in "rescue and recovery mode? to locate the missing girl alive or if dead, not as a victim of crime. This search phase lasted for 7 days from the date M McCann went missing.

The search was split into 3 zones radiating out from Praia Da Luz in a northward direction. The first zone extended 3km to the EN125 road at Espiche. W?hin this zone, sectors were drawn using the natural boundaries that exist and included the entire village. Officers were briefed and debriefed before and after deployments and records of activity collected. Each sector was repeatedly searched on 3 separate occasions over the 7 days using officers conducting line searches and supported by air scenting dogs.

The next Zone 2 was extended out to a radius of 7km to the boundary of the N120 road at Bensafrim. As the sectors were larger and in order to support the line searches 2 GNR officers on motorcycles and 6 GNR officers on horse-back were deployed. These sectors were all searched on 2 separate occasions over the 7 day period.

The outer zone 3 was extended to 15km at Barragem de Odiaxere a dammed lake. This zone is in a mountainous region subject to flash forest fires.
Therefore Fire officers who routinely patrol and have local knowledge of the area were tasked to drive the tracks, visit empty properties to look for the missing girl. Additionally the fire brigade used a boat to visually inspect the surface water of the lake.

On 01-08-07 the PJ and GNR assisted by a canine, conducted searches on the eastern beach and wasteland in Praia da Luz.

On 07-08-07 the western beach and remaining wasteland areas were searched using canine and GNR personnel.

That's another myth of the Portuguese not searching put to bed.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #378 on: October 20, 2018, 10:27:17 AM »

Thank You, G-Unit.  This a good Cite.

So you think somedebody snuck Madeleine's dead body back to this scrubland at a later date and then buried her while The Press were crawling all over the place?  Although probably not in the middle of the night.

However, the fact remains that no remains were found.  You can't really get around that.  Unless someone dug her up again.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #379 on: October 20, 2018, 10:28:42 AM »
So why "Look into my eyes."?
Misleading the public imo ,considering  Madeleine's passport only mentioned "small mark"

The reason is,  as has been mentioned, it was a marketing ploy by the new business people/mummy and daddy. The PJ  DID NOT  show that blown up picture of MBM, and did not claim she had been abducted. I thought I would make that very clear.

Anyone got cites to challenge this?

(&^& (&^& (&^&

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #380 on: October 20, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »
That's another myth of the Portuguese not searching put to bed.

Did they actually find anything?  Is that not the point?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #381 on: October 20, 2018, 10:31:34 AM »

Actually no Eleanor.  Team McCann claimed that the PJ were doing nothing to find Madeleine right from the off it seems to me, clearly they were wrong.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2018, 10:31:41 AM »

The reason is,  as has been mentioned, it was a marketing ploy by the new business people/mummy and daddy. The PJ  DID NOT  show that blown up picture of MBM, and did not claim she had been abducted. I thought I would make that very clear.

Anyone got cites to challenge this?

(&^& (&^& (&^&

There are a couple, but I don't have the time or the patience to repeat what is already on this Forum.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #383 on: October 20, 2018, 10:33:55 AM »

Actually no Eleanor.  Team McCann claimed that the PJ were doing nothing to find Madeleine right from the off it seems to me, clearly they were wrong.

The PJ appear to have thought that Madeleine was dead.  Still not Proven.

Offline barrier

« Reply #384 on: October 20, 2018, 10:34:29 AM »

Because imo where they looked there was nothing to find,but to paraphrase you "just in case".

Offline Sunny

« Reply #385 on: October 20, 2018, 10:35:33 AM »
There are a couple, but I don't have the time or the patience to repeat what is already on this Forum.

Let's hope that someone else has the time or patience to do so then Eleanor.  Not all of us have been involved in this case for years and years so we could do with the information.

I do actually find the search box on here difficult to use as very few answers come up compared to the same searches using google.  Even then it is hard to find much information on some subjects that are supposedly "done to death" here.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline barrier

« Reply #386 on: October 20, 2018, 10:36:42 AM »

Is there any evidence that SY are actually looking for a live child,I guess by now they have concluded that she wasn't abducted in the uk as per their remit.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #387 on: October 20, 2018, 10:40:55 AM »

The parents also 'thought ' she might be dead... looking in bins and such ... what for ? a live abductor with a live child hiding?
 O KAYYYY.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Sunny

« Reply #388 on: October 20, 2018, 10:43:04 AM »

Whether they did or not they did carry out investigations into other possibilities for her disappearance.  A lot of work went into looking for a live Madeleine if you read the files.

Of course it is not "Proven" as no one has been taken to court yet Eleanor.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #389 on: October 20, 2018, 10:55:00 AM »
Thank You, G-Unit.  This a good Cite.

So you think somedebody snuck Madeleine's dead body back to this scrubland at a later date and then buried her while The Press were crawling all over the place?  Although probably not in the middle of the night.

However, the fact remains that no remains were found.  You can't really get around that.  Unless someone dug her up again.

My point was that the PJ did search, extensively, which you suggested they neglected to do.

Operation Grange seemed to think they could succeed where others failed, but they failed also. I don't think anyone was sneaking about burying people, but they seem to have thought it was a possibility. 

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0