Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 535125 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #540 on: December 10, 2017, 10:22:04 PM »
I have.

Their human rights have not been breached and they were not treated unfairly by the supreme Court.

They are on a hiding to nothing, which in my opinion is what they so fully deserve.

Your post is opinion as fact and is against forum rules...It is not up to you to rule on human rights issues...you are not a judge ,... Im happy to abide by the rules but they should be enforced fairly...your post is reported as opinion posted as fact

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #541 on: December 10, 2017, 10:25:42 PM »
I have.

Their human rights have not been breached and they were not treated unfairly by the supreme Court.

They are on a hiding to nothing, which in my opinion is what they so fully deserve.

so on what basis will their application not be accepted

" their human rights have not been affected" ...is not a basis for refusal

stephen25000

« Reply #542 on: December 10, 2017, 10:25:58 PM »
Your post is opinion as fact and is against forum rules...It is not up to you to rule on human rights issues...you are not a judge

I said , in my opinion, in the post.

You are also implying you know the law.

That is your opinion, nothing more.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #543 on: December 10, 2017, 10:27:19 PM »

I do know the acceptance criteria...its online....so on what basis will their application be refused

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #544 on: December 10, 2017, 10:28:05 PM »
It would be interesting to see examples of successful appeals to the ECHR by people instigating legal actions and failing.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #545 on: December 10, 2017, 10:28:48 PM »

your post..
I have.

not an imo in sight

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2017, 10:30:06 PM »
I do know the acceptance criteria...its online....so on what basis will their application be refused

I think the ECHR will look at the careful consideration the Judgement took of European Human Rights legislation and chuck the request out.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2017, 10:31:00 PM »
your post..
I have.

not an imo in sight

Yes there is?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2017, 10:33:42 PM »
I think the ECHR will look at the careful consideration the Judgement took of European Human Rights legislation and chuck the request out.

That is not a basis to refuse acceptance of the case...have you read the criteria before commenting...it would apear not..imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2017, 10:34:25 PM »
Yes there is?

could you point out where it is

I have.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #550 on: December 10, 2017, 10:35:55 PM »
so on what basis will their application not be accepted

" their human rights have not been affected" ...is not a basis for refusal

As they have allegedly applied to the European Court of Human Rights the criteria must be that their human rights were breached. Anything else is irrelevant.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #551 on: December 10, 2017, 10:36:10 PM »
could you point out where it is

I have.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #552 on: December 10, 2017, 10:39:34 PM »
That is not a basis to refuse acceptance of the case...have you read the criteria before commenting...it would apear not..imo

They would need to demonstrate that their Human Rights had not been considered.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #553 on: December 10, 2017, 10:40:41 PM »

that line does not seem to apply to the first sentence...so as long as  stephen is saying their human rights have not been breached in his opinion...thats fine

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #554 on: December 10, 2017, 10:42:26 PM »
They would need to demonstrate that their Human Rights had not been considered.
no they would not...that is for the ECHR to decide...you need to read the acceptance criteria..they need to show their human rights MAY have been not considered