Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530767 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #1095 on: June 14, 2018, 04:47:05 PM »
There are some parallels with the McCann case but I thought the 10 year time span of the case against the Portuguese justice system may be an indication of how long it could take Kate & Gerry to be vindicated. IMO.

I need tocheck some other cases which were resolved in 4 years...but it shows the SC does make mistakes and  can see how the threat of action could keep amaral quiet

Offline barrier

« Reply #1096 on: June 15, 2018, 08:17:26 AM »
I need tocheck some other cases which were resolved in 4 years...but it shows the SC does make mistakes and  can see how the threat of action could keep amaral quiet

It could be but what sort of noise were you expecting from him if that's the case?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1097 on: June 15, 2018, 03:59:20 PM »

The ECHR application has absolutely nothing to do with Amaral.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1098 on: June 15, 2018, 04:22:35 PM »

To some it's a bit like
"Mille viae duc..t homines per saecula Romam".
Rumour has it Sr Amaral has morphed into Phil Drabble and along with Eddie has signed a contract to rework One Man and His Dog ...................

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1099 on: June 15, 2018, 04:55:45 PM »
The SCjudgement related to the balance if free speech by amaral and reputation to the mccanns... It therefore... IMO... Follows that the ECHR will consider the same balance... So it is, to do with amaral

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1100 on: June 15, 2018, 05:46:08 PM »
The SCjudgement related to the balance if free speech by amaral and reputation to the mccanns... It therefore... IMO... Follows that the ECHR will consider the same balance... So it is, to do with amaral

You have no clue on what basis the application has been made or, indeed, if it has been made at all.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1101 on: June 15, 2018, 05:51:00 PM »

Which application are you talking about.  .the one made by the mccanns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1102 on: June 15, 2018, 05:54:07 PM »
You have no clue on what basis the application has been made or, indeed, if it has been made at all.
Of course I do

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1103 on: June 15, 2018, 05:59:06 PM »
Of course I do

Then you will be able to post the evidence.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1104 on: June 15, 2018, 06:18:52 PM »
Then you will be able to post the evidence.

The mccanns have spent the past years in court  trying to stop amarals claims.... That's a major clue.... Do you think I'm wrong and it's nothing to do with amaral... Lol

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1105 on: June 15, 2018, 06:20:41 PM »
Cite please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1106 on: June 15, 2018, 06:25:07 PM »
Cite please.

You can't complain about people to the ECHR, you complain about states. The McCanns will have complained about the state of Portugal.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online misty

« Reply #1107 on: June 15, 2018, 06:28:33 PM »
If the McCanns are successful in the ECHR there will be nothing to stop them suing Amaral for every libellous statement & publication he's made since his original book & documentary. IMO.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1108 on: June 15, 2018, 06:30:23 PM »
If the McCanns are successful in the ECHR there will be nothing to stop them suing Amaral for every libellous statement & publication he's made since his original book & documentary. IMO.

Absolutely.... And armed with the judgement they can't lose.... Imo

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1109 on: June 15, 2018, 06:31:20 PM »

And how are they going to pay for it? There’s no conditional fee agreements in Portugal.