Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530806 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #1155 on: June 16, 2018, 07:36:35 PM »
kate was asked a specific question...was she clinically depressed. Being a doctor...unlike you....she understood the question and gave the correct answer...there is a difference between clinical depression and situational depression...try google

So she felt ‘a bit down’. I guess you would after your daughter had disappeared.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1156 on: June 16, 2018, 07:42:52 PM »
So she felt ‘a bit down’. I guess you would after your daughter had disappeared.

kate never described her feelings in that way.......you do get aome things so wrong

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1157 on: June 16, 2018, 07:46:51 PM »
kate never described her feelings in that way.......you do get aome things so wrong

From her own words, if you are not clinically depressed you’re simply ‘a bit down’.

Btw I see you’re trying to avoid my window question over on the other thread.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1158 on: June 16, 2018, 07:52:11 PM »
I’m not doing any such thing. You said ‘people who are drepressed’. Kate specifically told the judge she was not depressed.
You said Kate felt “a little bit sad” you are,taking the piss.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1159 on: June 16, 2018, 07:56:17 PM »
What does “it (the book, the documentary and thr interview) had an effect (on the couple) but that is to be expected” mean then?

I don't know. She seems to think they proved they had certain problems, but she doesn't accept that those problems were caused by the book. DVD and interview; they already had them.

The book, DVD and interview had an effect, she says. Why? Well, it was to be expected. She doesn't say what the effect was though, and she makes no effort to describe it.

In my opinion she might as well have said 'Of course it had an effect, what else would you expect?'. It's an assumption.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1160 on: June 16, 2018, 08:02:14 PM »
Judge:

“Because of the statements made by defendant Gonçalo Amaral in the book, in the documentary and in the interview to Correio da Manhă, authors Kate McCann and Gerald McCann suffer permanent anguish, insomnia, lack of appetite, anxiety and irritability, preoccupation and indefinable fear."”

Carry on taking the piss though, you do it so well.

That was proposed by the McCann's lawyer. The judge said;

"that this psychological state is predates the book launch, the documentary and the interview and was not caused by them"

Carry on misquoting if you wish, though and I will carry on correcting you where necessary. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1161 on: June 16, 2018, 08:02:30 PM »
I don't know. She seems to think they proved they had certain problems, but she doesn't accept that those problems were caused by the book. DVD and interview; they already had them.

The book, DVD and interview had an effect, she says. Why? Well, it was to be expected. She doesn't say what the effect was though, and she makes no effort to describe it.

In my opinion she might as well have said 'Of course it had an effect, what else would you expect?'. It's an assumption.
So the judge said it DID have an effect, glad that's sorted then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1162 on: June 16, 2018, 08:06:37 PM »
That was proposed by the McCann's lawyer. The judge said;

"that this psychological state is predates the book launch, the documentary and the interview and was not caused by them"

Carry on misquoting if you wish, though and I will carry on correcting you where necessary.
I did not misquote, please don't lie.  I copied verbatim an excerpt from the judgement. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1163 on: June 16, 2018, 08:08:52 PM »

Doesn't she?
"Because of the statements made by defendant Gonçalo Amaral in the book, in the documentary and in the interview to Correio da Manhă, authors Kate McCann and Gerald McCann suffer permanent anguish, insomnia, lack of appetite, anxiety and irritability, preoccupation and indefinable fear."

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1164 on: June 16, 2018, 08:11:16 PM »
You said Kate felt “a little bit sad” you are,taking the piss.

Apologies. It was ‘ a little down’.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1165 on: June 16, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »
There is nothing worse than losing a child,
and that pain was amplified by both the book and the documentary.
Kate Healy (McCann) 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1166 on: June 16, 2018, 08:13:47 PM »

kate never said she felt...a little down......you need to do some research

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1167 on: June 16, 2018, 08:14:29 PM »
Could you please supply a link to the full text of Kate McCann's testimony - much obliged.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1168 on: June 16, 2018, 08:15:19 PM »
kate never said she felt...a little down......you need to do some research

And you need to answer questions asked of you.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1169 on: June 16, 2018, 08:15:56 PM »
Could you please supply a link to the full text of Kate McCann's testimony - much obliged.

It’s at the top of the homepage.