Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530820 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #1950 on: July 02, 2018, 12:14:23 PM »

Why was GA took off the case. imo he was getting to close

That's rubbish IMO.... Do you think the PJ then covered up to protect the mccanns

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1951 on: July 02, 2018, 12:36:39 PM »
Too close to what?

The truth of the lie.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1952 on: July 02, 2018, 12:38:41 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1953 on: July 02, 2018, 12:38:50 PM »
You’d still have to examine the case before deciding it didn’t comply with one of the criteria you’ve mentioned don’t you agree?

Probably to frivolous after all it is portugal the mcanns are going after.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1954 on: July 02, 2018, 12:43:54 PM »

Probably to frivolous after all it is portugal the mcanns are going after.
LOL again.  In order to decide if a case is "frivolous" don't you think it needs to be examined first, or do you think the judges at the ECHR were handed the document and told "It's from those McCann folk", to which the judges said "not those frivolous b........s?!" and chucked the case in the bin, unexamined?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1955 on: July 02, 2018, 12:45:01 PM »
That's immaterial - his book and video claimed to prove it.  He made a false claim as anyone with any sense can clearly see.

I don't think his book made any such claim.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1956 on: July 02, 2018, 12:45:42 PM »

The documentary did

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1957 on: July 02, 2018, 12:48:16 PM »
@)(++(*

Well you - don't know what the truth is do you

ps

I didn't mean the book

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1958 on: July 02, 2018, 12:49:24 PM »
Some posters, don't seem to be aware of the contents of amarals documentary.... How can they have a valid opinion of the case when they are not familiar with the facts.

In his documentary amaral presented his evidence that he claimed proved Maddie, died in the apartment... It didn't... He didn't understand  the evidence

I think he understood it perfectly well .

So, whose hairbrush was sent to the Birmingham laboratory?

According to the Daily Mail, Clarence Mitchell states that Madeleine’s hairbrush was given to dubious Daniel Krugel for DNA matches. Daniel Krugel was in the Algarve in July 2007. The FSS samples were received in August 2007.

Whose HAIRBRUSH was the police given as being Madeleine’s?

The Forensic Science Service Birmingham received Madeleine’s hairbrush as forensics.

From the Lowe Report:

“Examination and results
Reference objects
I received [obtained] information from the pillow-case SJM/1, the tops SJM2, 4 and 5, and the HAIRBRUSH SJM/36 belonging to Madeleine McCann or used by her. The hair found on these objects was used in substitution of [in place of] reference samples of her hair, [which were] not considered to be authentic samples of her hair.

No hair was recovered from the pillow-case SJM/1 nor the HAIRBRUSH SJM/36.”

The FSS received what they thought to be Madeleine’s hairbrush in August 2007. Madeleine’s hairbrush is allegedly given to Mr Krugel in July 2007 and returned to the McCanns ten years later.

It's an important point to make, that needs clarification, more than the issue of the conflicting versions, if Madeleine's hairbrush wasn't sent to the FSS then one could argue the validity of the tests.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2017/05/so-whose-hairbrush-was-sent-to.html

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 12:55:33 PM by kizzy »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1959 on: July 02, 2018, 12:55:34 PM »
In your opinion... It's up to the ECHR

And the Portuguese Supreme Court.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1960 on: July 02, 2018, 12:57:16 PM »
LOL again.  In order to decide if a case is "frivolous" don't you think it needs to be examined first, or do you think the judges at the ECHR were handed the document and told "It's from those McCann folk", to which the judges said "not those frivolous b......s?!" and chucked the case in the bin, unexamined?

8((()*/...couldn't have said it better myself

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1961 on: July 02, 2018, 01:00:25 PM »
And the Portuguese Supreme Court.

The ECHR has the authority to correct them

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1962 on: July 02, 2018, 01:03:33 PM »

I think he understood it perfectly well .

So, whose hairbrush was sent to the Birmingham laboratory?

According to the Daily Mail, Clarence Mitchell states that Madeleine’s hairbrush was given to dubious Daniel Krugel for DNA matches. Daniel Krugel was in the Algarve in July 2007. The FSS samples were received in August 2007.

Whose HAIRBRUSH was the police given as being Madeleine’s?

The Forensic Science Service Birmingham received Madeleine’s hairbrush as forensics.

From the Lowe Report:

“Examination and results
Reference objects
I received [obtained] information from the pillow-case SJM/1, the tops SJM2, 4 and 5, and the HAIRBRUSH SJM/36 belonging to Madeleine McCann or used by her. The hair found on these objects was used in substitution of [in place of] reference samples of her hair, [which were] not considered to be authentic samples of her hair.

No hair was recovered from the pillow-case SJM/1 nor the HAIRBRUSH SJM/36.”

The FSS received what they thought to be Madeleine’s hairbrush in August 2007. Madeleine’s hairbrush is allegedly given to Mr Krugel in July 2007 and returned to the McCanns ten years later.

It's an important point to make, that needs clarification, more than the issue of the conflicting versions, if Madeleine's hairbrush wasn't sent to the FSS then one could argue the validity of the tests.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2017/05/so-whose-hairbrush-was-sent-to.html

He didn't understand the 15 alleles or the dog alerts

Offline jassi

« Reply #1963 on: July 02, 2018, 01:03:40 PM »
I'm sure that this has been posted before, but worth doing again, I feel. A step by step guide to the process.

https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Your_Application_ENG.pdf
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1964 on: July 02, 2018, 01:04:42 PM »
His book claimed as fact that Madeleine died in the apartment, do you dispute this?