Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530842 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #2115 on: September 30, 2018, 08:31:15 AM »
All others includes yours

And yours too Davel?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2116 on: September 30, 2018, 08:34:34 AM »
please stick to the facts...I never claimed that...you are obviously confused...cite required or remove

I think this pretty much covers your cite Dave

We have been told that much of the evidence has been submitted to the judge in private. From amarals witnesses it looks as though HE has to prove his comments are justified and supported by evidence..we know he will not be able to do this...all the evidence he believed.. the dna and the dogs has been discredited...amarals whole demeanor is one of a beaten man...you believe what you want...I think its obvious amaral has lost
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4530.msg164459#msg164459
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2117 on: September 30, 2018, 08:40:11 AM »
All others includes yours

Oh! yes,I'm under no illusion that any post on here makes  thruppence  worth of difference,unlike some.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2118 on: September 30, 2018, 08:43:20 AM »

We have been told that much of the evidence has been submitted to the judge in private. From amarals witnesses it looks as though HE has to prove his comments are justified and supported by evidence..we know he will not be able to do this...all the evidence he believed.. the dna and the dogs has been discredited...amarals whole demeanor is one of a beaten man...you believe what you want...I think its obvious amaral has lost

This is what montclsir posted...

Is this the same informed opinion and research you used when you insisted that Gonçalo Amaral would not be able to appeal against the ruling which awarded 500.000 € + interest to the McCann

So where in my post does it say amaral can't appeal... Montclair was 100% wrong
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:50:22 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2119 on: September 30, 2018, 08:45:11 AM »

I was absolutely spot on... Amaral did lose that case...

Now find what I predicted for the appeal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2120 on: September 30, 2018, 08:47:58 AM »
Oh! yes,I'm under no illusion that any post on here makes  thruppence  worth of difference,unlike some.

Have you been posting on the sun comments recently

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2121 on: September 30, 2018, 09:04:56 AM »
I was absolutely spot on... Amaral did lose that case...

Now find what I predicted for the appeal

I think we are all aware of the facts in this case...amaral is toast as I have said before...if he had a case against the McCanns he would have started things by now...if you can't give any details your comments can only be viewed as pure speculation. You have posted several times that you could not see how the judge could make a judgement when Maddie's fate was not known...you were wrong on that so unfortunately your track record is not too good

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6269.4095

Perhaps your track record is not so good Davel.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2122 on: September 30, 2018, 09:10:12 AM »
I think we are all aware of the facts in this case...amaral is toast as I have said before...if he had a case against the McCanns he would have started things by now...if you can't give any details your comments can only be viewed as pure speculation. You have posted several times that you could not see how the judge could make a judgement when Maddie's fate was not known...you were wrong on that so unfortunately your track record is not too good

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6269.4095

Perhaps your track record is not so good Davel.

Read it again.. It's, a post saying amaral would not sue the McCann's... And to date I'm absolutely  correct again

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2123 on: September 30, 2018, 09:15:51 AM »
Read it again.. It's, a post saying amaral would not sue the McCann's... And to date I'm absolutely  correct again

It is also a post which says "amaral is toast". Amaral won so he wasn't toast. You also said they judge couldn't make a judgement when Maddie's fate was not known....they did. You were wrong on that too Davel.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2124 on: September 30, 2018, 09:19:15 AM »
It is also a post which says "amaral is toast". Amaral won so he wasn't toast. You also said they judge couldn't make a judgement when Maddie's fate was not known....they did. You were wrong on that too Davel.

You are taking posts out of context... If you want to spend your whole Sunday morning trying to go through all my posts to make a, point you seem to have an unhealthy  obsession

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2125 on: September 30, 2018, 09:21:50 AM »
You are taking posts out of context... If you want to spend your whole Sunday morning trying to go through all my posts to make a, point you seem to have an unhealthy  obsession

That would probably make two of us then Davel.

Incidentally I have found a post of yours where you say the ECHR cannot overturn the SC ruling, something you have claimed can be done recently.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2126 on: September 30, 2018, 09:26:56 AM »
Have you been posting on the sun comments recently

And? I make comments as is my want,It'll not make a difference though will it?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2127 on: September 30, 2018, 09:28:00 AM »
That would probably make two of us then Davel.

Incidentally I have found a post of yours where you say the ECHR cannot overturn the SC ruling, something you have claimed can be done recently.

The ECHR cannot overturn the SC judgement... And I've never claimed it can.... So cite

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2128 on: September 30, 2018, 09:39:45 AM »
The ECHR cannot overturn the SC judgement... And I've never claimed it can.... So cite

I think you have been rumbled.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2129 on: September 30, 2018, 09:40:47 AM »
I think you have been rumbled.

no i absolutely havent...its egg on face time for you if you think I have