Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530811 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #2460 on: October 20, 2018, 05:55:20 PM »
can you provide a cite ....the fact that that you would say you dont hate ...even me..is odd...why do you feel the need to say that. I feel many on this forum...including you...intensely dislike the mccanns...and as taht is the definition of hate...if the cap fits dont suffer with a cold head

I said even you because my post was a reply to you, no other reason. I don't even dislike the McCanns I simply am not sure I believe everything they say.  Perhaps you are to full of hate for sceptics to see that not everyone hates or even dislikes.  And if the cap fits Davel........
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2461 on: October 20, 2018, 06:05:57 PM »
I said even you because my post was a reply to you, no other reason. I don't even dislike the McCanns I simply am not sure I believe everything they say.  Perhaps you are to full of hate for sceptics to see that not everyone hates or even dislikes.  And if the cap fits Davel........

you are wrong again...as i have said before...hate is very distructive... I dont really hate anyone...and as you like to correct my posts...you have used to...instead of too

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2462 on: October 20, 2018, 06:11:03 PM »
you are wrong again...as i have said before...hate is very distructive... I dont really hate anyone...and as you like to correct my posts...you have used to...instead of too

As you don't hate and I don't hate then perhaps you can accept that others on here do not either.   

Thank you for pointing out my rare typo.   I will reciprocate by mentioning that it is spelt destructive not distructive.  When you make a post with a spelling error a little red line appears below the word which is incorrect. Sometimes the red line doesn't appear as in the case of my "to" post.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2463 on: October 20, 2018, 06:13:52 PM »
can you provide a cite ....the fact that that you would say you dont hate ...even me..is odd...why do you feel the need to say that. I feel many on this forum...including you...intensely dislike the mccanns...and as taht is the definition of hate...if the cap fits dont suffer with a cold head

I feel quite sorry for the McCanns. Despite years of insisting that 'Madeleine was abducted' and 'we are innocent' there seem to be many who just don't believe them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2464 on: October 20, 2018, 06:25:55 PM »
I feel quite sorry for the McCanns. Despite years of insisting that 'Madeleine was abducted' and 'we are innocent' there seem to be many who just don't believe them.
How can you possibly feel sorry for people who you believe deprived their own child of a funeral, their family a chance to grieve and who have strung the police, their nearest and dearest and the general public along for 11 years?  I don’t think you REALLY feel quite sorry for them at all!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2465 on: October 20, 2018, 06:34:04 PM »
As you don't hate and I don't hate then perhaps you can accept that others on here do not either.   

Thank you for pointing out my rare typo.   I will reciprocate by mentioning that it is spelt destructive not distructive.  When you make a post with a spelling error a little red line appears below the word which is incorrect. Sometimes the red line doesn't appear as in the case of my "to" post.
No yours was a grammatical error....
I don't have to accept anything... I am entitled  to believe  what I wish... And I believe many here... Including  you... Have an intense dislike for the McCanns.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:18:05 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2466 on: October 20, 2018, 06:35:57 PM »

I feel sorry  for the McCann's because Maddie is missing... I doubt they really care what you and others think....

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2467 on: October 20, 2018, 06:37:12 PM »
No yours was a grammatical error....
I don't have to accept anything... I am entitled  to believe  what I wish... And I believe many here... Including  you... Have an intense dislike for the McCanns.

Believe what you wish Davel. It was a typo.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:18:29 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2468 on: October 20, 2018, 06:50:10 PM »
I'm sorry, Brietta, I can't find any. I will have to say that it was all in my opinion.

I think most of them were self evident? I am sure no one needed a cite for the McCanns suing GA.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2469 on: October 20, 2018, 06:53:41 PM »
Please cut out the ad Homs.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2470 on: October 20, 2018, 07:00:39 PM »
How can you possibly feel sorry for people who you believe deprived their own child of a funeral, their family a chance to grieve and who have strung the police, their nearest and dearest and the general public along for 11 years?  I don’t think you REALLY feel quite sorry for them at all!

What you have written is what you think. not what I think.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2471 on: October 20, 2018, 07:05:18 PM »
What you have written is what you think. not what I think.
Do you generally feel sorry for people who you believe have committed a crime but who remain at large and who are disbelieved and disliked by many?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:12:09 PM by slartibartfast »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2472 on: October 20, 2018, 07:20:34 PM »
Here we go again ...

Please provide a link to your initial request and my post ... thank yoy

What sort of link would you like?
You wanna play "I am the chief pencil monitor"  games then fine but you are on your own there.
You have enough information and have had for nearly two months.
However you dress it up you misquoted, demonstrably, but refuse to say why or how. That does not set a good example now does it?
We will just take it as your unsubstantiated opinion.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2473 on: October 20, 2018, 07:29:48 PM »
Do you generally feel sorry for people who you believe have committed a crime but who remain at large and who are disbelieved and disliked by many?

Why not? I explained why. I certainly wouldn't want to be in their shoes.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2474 on: October 20, 2018, 07:31:12 PM »

Why not? I explained why. I certainly wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Neither would I...