Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530870 times)

Offline barrier

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #2835 on: April 28, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »
What relavence diesvthe ongoing case have do you think

That wasn't the question posed,did any of the cases involved have as a concern an ongoing criminal investigation.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2836 on: April 28, 2019, 10:14:51 AM »
You need to look at sone of the cases I have provided the link to..
Defamation... Was the SC correct to give more wieght to amarals right under article 10 than the mccanns rights under 8... To reach that decision the, ECHR Wil look at the validity if the claims made by amaral.....

The SC reached their judgement... The ECHR will look at the judgement abd decide if they think amaral had the right to make those claims... Looking at previous judgements... I don't think he has

You seem to think the SC tried the case. They didn't. They upheld the Appeal Court decision by rejecting Duarte's arguments against it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2837 on: April 28, 2019, 10:17:43 AM »
Did the McCann's lawyer make that point? If she didn't the courts wouldn't address it. They only consider the evidence which is presented.
It’s a bloody good point though isn’t it.  I feel a career in law beckoning...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2838 on: April 28, 2019, 10:20:06 AM »

That wasn't the question posed,did any of the cases involved have as a concern an ongoing criminal investigation.

The answers no.. So my question to you is, what relevance do you think that has

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2839 on: April 28, 2019, 10:22:57 AM »
You seem to think the SC tried the case. They didn't. They upheld the Appeal Court decision by rejecting Duarte's arguments against it.

The SC made a ruling... Read the court report... They balanced the rights of amaral and the rights if the mccanns... And came down in support if amaral... It's all there in the judgement... The balance between articles 10 and 8. .exactly what the ECHR deal with

Offline barrier

« Reply #2840 on: April 28, 2019, 10:23:57 AM »
The answers no.. So my question to you is, what relevance do you think that has

So there is unlikely to be a precedent set then to study.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2841 on: April 28, 2019, 10:26:24 AM »

So you think it's relevant.... Again why should it be... You can't seem to answer the question... I don't see, any relevance and you can't provide any... It's like saying have any involved the abductuin if blonde girls.... The precedents have been set fir the balance if 8 vs 10... And they are quite clear

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2842 on: April 28, 2019, 10:26:35 AM »
Which part of “the on-going investigation has nothing to do with the judgement” do you not understand?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2843 on: April 28, 2019, 11:13:45 AM »
The SC made a ruling... Read the court report... They balanced the rights of amaral and the rights if the mccanns... And came down in support if amaral... It's all there in the judgement... The balance between articles 10 and 8. .exactly what the ECHR deal with

Which page is that on?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2844 on: April 28, 2019, 11:19:30 AM »
Which page is that on?

It's in several pages... Have you really... Really.. Really.. read the judgement and not seen it...

how can you make any valued judgement on the validity of the  mccanns case when you do not seem to have read the SC judgement
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:33:32 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #2845 on: April 28, 2019, 11:29:18 AM »
So you think it's relevant.... Again why should it be... You can't seem to answer the question... I don't see, any relevance and you can't provide any... It's like saying have any involved the abductuin if blonde girls.... The precedents have been set fir the balance if 8 vs 10... And they are quite clear
I think there is every chance it could have a bearing,when and if the ECHR get around to it,they'll want all paper work from the very start,not cherry pick bits you would want them to.One of the central claims is that the book Amaral wrote harmed the search, did it? theres still a live criminal investigation some insist!

Offline barrier

« Reply #2846 on: April 28, 2019, 11:29:50 AM »
Which part of “the on-going investigation has nothing to do with the judgement” do you not understand?

Its like noahs ark,two by two.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2847 on: April 28, 2019, 11:31:07 AM »
Its like noahs ark,two by two.
Are you a Young Earther?  That wouldn’t surprise me.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2848 on: April 28, 2019, 11:31:59 AM »
I think there is every chance it could have a bearing,when and if the ECHR get around to it,they'll want all paper work from the very start,not cherry pick bits you would want them to.One of the central claims is that the book Amaral wrote harmed the search, did it? theres still a live criminal investigation some insist!

you have shown you dont understand...the harm to the  search will not feature...that is not a human right

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2849 on: April 28, 2019, 11:33:04 AM »
G-Unit, please put your fellow whatever-you-want-to-call-it straight on this matter, ta.