Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530908 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4110 on: February 12, 2021, 10:06:22 AM »
You can speculate until the cows come home, but it remains speculation, not fact.

Just like your claim that the McCanns thought that the archiving report proved them innocent. Despite many requests you failed to provide a cite so it's speculation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4111 on: February 12, 2021, 10:09:20 AM »
Just like your claim that the McCanns thought that the archiving report proved them innocent. Despite many requests you failed to provide a cite so it's speculation

I provided my cite with my original post.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4112 on: February 12, 2021, 10:12:04 AM »
You can speculate until the cows come home, but it remains speculation, not fact.
I am not speculating, the facts are there for all to see. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4113 on: February 12, 2021, 10:14:48 AM »
I provided my cite with my original post.

You didn't.. You claimed.. A witness said.. That is not a cite as it can't be checked. It has no verification so its opinion
I'm fairly sure what you said is not true... Just speculation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4114 on: February 12, 2021, 10:16:28 AM »
why did you not give Wonderfulspam similar advice and a warning when he wrote "Amaral solved the case in 2007"?  Instead you "liked" his post.  Why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4115 on: February 12, 2021, 10:32:16 AM »
Was money sequestered by anyone else? I’ve never heard that before.Then again I’m not that much interested in individual’s private income.....mainly because it’s private.

There were two Mortgages to Mortgage Companies on properties bought and or rolled over by Amaral and his wife.  And some other things that I can't specifically remember, possibly The Jaguar which appeared to have been repossessed, having been bought in the name of a company registered to Amaral which owned nothing else.

Amaral did apparently owe a lot of money at the time, going back to 2002, after a Court case with his brother which Amaral lost.  For an Inspector in The PJ this was not good.  So of course it was of interest.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4116 on: February 12, 2021, 10:34:14 AM »

But remains a subject for discussion.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4117 on: February 12, 2021, 10:35:12 AM »
There were two Mortgages to Mortgage Companies on properties bought and or rolled over by Amaral and his wife.  And some other things that I can't specifically remember, possibly The Jaguar which appeared to have been repossessed, having been bought in the name of a company registered to Amaral which owned nothing else.

Amaral did apparently owe a lot of money at the time, going back to 2002, after a Court case with his brother which Amaral lost.  For an Inspector in The PJ this was not good.  So of course it was of interest.
Quite.  An upholder of the law in such serious financial difficulties is something of a liability IMO. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4118 on: February 12, 2021, 10:36:43 AM »
If it's OK to say Summers and Swann cashed in on the case, then it's OK to say so too did Amaral.  Others have certainly accused the McCanns of cashing in on their daughter's disappearance on this forum without receiving warning points or having their posts removed. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #4119 on: February 12, 2021, 10:46:48 AM »
I am getting confused as to what we are allowed to say on this forum.    It's a debate but how can you debate properly when you have to watch every word you say.   It really is a turn off.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4120 on: February 12, 2021, 10:48:03 AM »
Quite.  An upholder of the law in such serious financial difficulties is something of a liability IMO.

Amaral wasn't in Financial Difficulties.  These Corporate Bodies ignored what he owed and so did he.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4121 on: February 12, 2021, 10:50:01 AM »
If it's OK to say Summers and Swann cashed in on the case, then it's OK to say so too did Amaral.  Others have certainly accused the McCanns of cashing in on their daughter's disappearance on this forum without receiving warning points or having their posts removed.

Sometimes it's what you don't say that matters.  Me I mean and not you.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4122 on: February 12, 2021, 10:50:28 AM »
I am getting confused as to what we are allowed to say on this forum.    It's a debate but how can you debate properly when you have to watch every word you say.   It really is a turn off.

Think before you speak.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #4123 on: February 12, 2021, 10:51:09 AM »
Why would that be?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4124 on: February 12, 2021, 10:58:18 AM »

Provided posters remember not to post opinion as fact, which is against forum rules.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0