Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 535001 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4275 on: February 19, 2021, 03:05:57 PM »
If you don't know why a missing child does not have the right to be looked for I am sadly powerless to help you.

I asked you to support your claim that Madeleine McCann had a right to be looked for, which, imo, you posted as if it were a fact.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8465.msg641538#msg641538

I can find no such statutary right and as no cite is being provided I assume none exists. In my opinion this 'right' seems to have been invented and perpetuated by her parents and others. I conclude, therefore that it's an opinion, not a fact.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4276 on: February 19, 2021, 03:16:07 PM »
I asked you to support your claim that Madeleine McCann had a right to be looked for, which, imo, you posted as if it were a fact.

I can find no such statutary right and as no cite is being provided I assume none exists. In my opinion this 'right' seems to have been invented and perpetuated by her parents and others. I conclude, therefore that it's an opinion, not a fact.
Can you please support your claim that Madeleine had the right to have her disappearance investigated with a cite? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4277 on: February 19, 2021, 03:21:49 PM »

Who needs a Statutory Right to look for a Missing Child?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4278 on: February 19, 2021, 03:36:50 PM »

How about these rights - do they cover the right of a missing child to be looked for?

Article 6 (life, survival and development)
Every child has the right to life.
Governments must do all they can to
ensure that children survive and develop to
their full potential.

Article 9 (separation from parents)
Children must not be separated from their
parents against their will unless it is in their
best interests (for example, if a parent is
hurting or neglecting a child). Children
whose parents have separated have the
right to stay in contact with both parents,
unless this could cause them harm

Article 11 (abduction and non-return
of children)
Governments must do everything they can
to stop children being taken out of their
own country illegally by their parents or
other relatives, or being prevented from
returning home.

Article 19 (protection from violence,
abuse and neglect)
Governments must do all they can to
ensure that children are protected from all
forms of violence, abuse, neglect and bad
treatment by their parents or anyone else
who looks after them.

Article 27 (adequate standard of living)
Every child has the right to a standard of
living that is good enough to meet their
physical and social needs and support
their development. Governments must
help families who cannot afford to
provide this.

Article 28 (right to education)
Every child has the right to an education.
Primary education must be free and
different forms of secondary education
must be available to every child. Discipline
in schools must respect children’s dignity
and their rights. Richer countries must help
poorer countries achieve this.

Article 31 (leisure, play and culture)
Every child has the right to relax, play and
take part in a wide range of cultural and
artistic activities.

Article 34 (sexual exploitation)
Governments must protect children from
all forms of sexual abuse and exploitation.

And most especially

Article 35 (abduction, sale
and trafficking)
Governments must protect children from
being abducted, sold or moved illegally
to a different place in or outside their
country for the purpose of exploitation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4279 on: February 19, 2021, 03:44:13 PM »
What?  You don't know if a child has the right to be looked for?  I am truly shocked.

Does Madeleine have the right to be a British Citizen with her own Passport?

I wonder how many acres of Saddleworth Moor could be dug up looking for K Bennett's body with the expenditure of OG, they are no more or less deserving imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4280 on: February 19, 2021, 03:46:50 PM »
What?  You don't know if a child has the right to be looked for?  I am truly shocked.

Does Madeleine have the right to be a British Citizen with her own Passport?

She did have. It will have expired by now and cannot be renewed without an appropriate photograph
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4281 on: February 19, 2021, 03:52:39 PM »

Was it you who recently quoted JOSE MANUEL OLIVEIRA, Crime reporter, 'Diario de Noticias', "A badly told story" who told of the very early days of Madeleine's disappearance as follows ~

"Information started circulating - from sources connected to the Portuguese police- that the story was full of holes from the side of the McCanns and their friends.

Indeed within two days of Madeleine disappearing, this crime correspondent was filing this piece in the Portuguese Daily: Diario of the Noticias: "Headline: a badly told story."

We started to receive information according to which the police suspected the theory they had apprehensions, didn't believe the theory that she had been kidnapped.
To conclude, the police started to suspect the parents from the word go.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

So as early as that there is evidence that the Portuguese police had discarded the search for Madeleine to concentrate all their efforts on her parents and their friends, which is supported in the PJ files.

We have now been made aware that during this time the present suspect in Madeleine's disappearance passed the scrutiny of the Policia Judiciaria;  could that have been the same attitude of neglecting the right of a missing child to be looked for almost from the day and hour of her disappearance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4282 on: February 19, 2021, 03:54:12 PM »
I wonder how many acres of Saddleworth Moor could be dug up looking for K Bennett's body with the expenditure of OG, they are no more or less deserving imo.
There is a slight difference, I wonder if you can spot it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4283 on: February 19, 2021, 04:01:25 PM »
There is a slight difference, I wonder if you can spot it.

Madeleine is dead like K Bennett,  first Amaral told you so, now Wolters, are they both wrong.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4284 on: February 19, 2021, 04:04:51 PM »

Madeleine is dead like K Bennett,  first Amaral told you so, now Wolters, are they both wrong.

They've both said Madeleine is dead but Amaral said the parents were complicit.. Wolters.. As I understand has evidence to support his claim... Amaral didnt

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4285 on: February 19, 2021, 04:43:25 PM »

How is that a difference?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4286 on: February 19, 2021, 04:54:30 PM »
They've both said Madeleine is dead but Amaral said the parents were complicit.. Wolters.. As I understand has evidence to support his claim... Amaral didnt

Bias confirmation.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4287 on: February 19, 2021, 05:03:19 PM »

Amaral said they covered the death up, not complicit in it. So which is right, both have said she is dead, difference is Wolters says has a prosecutor, Amaral had the temerity to write (release) a book once a private citizen.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4288 on: February 19, 2021, 05:18:38 PM »
Amaral said they covered the death up, not complicit in it. So which is right, both have said she is dead, difference is Wolters says has a prosecutor, Amaral had the temerity to write (release) a book once a private citizen.

Amaral was reviled by the parents and their supporters long before he ever put pen to paper and it’s disingenuous to suggest otherwise. I think very early on they realised that he was going to be a thorn in their side and had to be discredited.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4289 on: February 19, 2021, 05:21:20 PM »

Amaral's book justifying his part in the botched investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance has led to the
European Court of Human Rights.
It will be interesting to see the results of that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....