Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530847 times)

Offline barrier

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4290 on: February 19, 2021, 05:26:02 PM »
Amaral's book justifying his part in the botched investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance has led to the
European Court of Human Rights.
It will be interesting to see the results of that.

So you see it as McCann/Healey v PJ.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4291 on: February 19, 2021, 05:26:37 PM »
Amaral said they covered the death up, not complicit in it. So which is right, both have said she is dead, difference is Wolters says has a prosecutor, Amaral had the temerity to write (release) a book once a private citizen.

Amaral said they covered the death up and launched a fraudulent fund. He accused them of being criminals. Then its about when it was said..2007 vs 2020

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4292 on: February 19, 2021, 05:28:25 PM »
It's McCanns vs Portugal.. Portugal allowed Amaral to libel the McCanns and denied them the POI... It really is that simple

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4293 on: February 19, 2021, 05:28:54 PM »
Please don't be silly about this it is unbecoming.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4294 on: February 19, 2021, 05:29:11 PM »
Amaral said they covered the death up and launched a fraudulent fund. He accused them of being criminals. Then its about when it was said..2007 vs 2020

I seem to remember Amaral saying that Britain would have to prosecute The McCanns for running a Fraudulent Fund.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4295 on: February 19, 2021, 05:31:41 PM »
Amaral was reviled by the parents and their supporters long before he ever put pen to paper and it’s disingenuous to suggest otherwise. I think very early on they realised that he was going to be a thorn in their side and had to be discredited.

Do you really not understand everything Amaral and the first investigation believes is based on their complete ignorance of what the evidence pointed to... There's no other words to describe it. I actually think Amaral is still completely misguided

Offline jassi

« Reply #4296 on: February 19, 2021, 05:33:31 PM »
I seem to remember Amaral saying that Britain would have to prosecute The McCanns for running a Fraudulent Fund.

Any such prosecution would certainly be outside the jurisdiction of the Portuguese Court.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4297 on: February 19, 2021, 05:41:41 PM »
Any such prosecution would certainly be outside the jurisdiction of the Portuguese Court.

According to amaral the McCanns are being protected by M15.. LOL

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4298 on: February 19, 2021, 05:48:56 PM »
Amaral's book justifying his part in the botched investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance has led to the
European Court of Human Rights.
It will be interesting to see the results of that.

The McCanns' conviction that Amaral's book was illegal has led them to the ECHR. It's their last chance saloon in their 12 year fight to find a court to agree with them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4299 on: February 19, 2021, 05:50:58 PM »
The McCanns' conviction that Amaral's book was illegal has led them to the ECHR. It's their last chance saloon in their 12 year fight to find a court to agree with them.
you’re forgetting that they did find a court that agreed with them, some stupid empathetic female judge in Portugal who got overruled, remember?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4300 on: February 19, 2021, 05:54:14 PM »
It's their first chance to get a ruling unaffected by Portuguese bias

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4301 on: February 19, 2021, 06:03:58 PM »
In the Axel Springer case everything printed was true. The actor had been arrested for possession of cocaine

It was acknowledged by the Portuguese courts that "It is proved that the facts in the book and in the documentary, concerning the investigation, are mostly facts that took place in the investigation and are documented as such."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5931.msg213872#msg213872
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4302 on: February 19, 2021, 06:09:13 PM »
It was acknowledged by the Portuguese courts that "It is proved that the facts in the book and in the documentary, concerning the investigation, are mostly facts that took place in the investigation and are documented as such."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5931.msg213872#msg213872

The most important word is mostly. It's the things Amaral added on that did most damage... Plus he did not give a balanced view of the investigation. Why do you think he failed to mention the alerts had no evidential value... Instead of claiming they confirmed Maddie died in the apartment..

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4303 on: February 19, 2021, 06:12:01 PM »

It’s certainly turned out to be a Lady Chatterly’s Lover for the 21st century.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4304 on: February 19, 2021, 06:15:08 PM »

It remains to be seen whether or not the Portuguese appeal court judges have interpreted European Law correctly or not.

I don't think they have.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....