Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 534996 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4635 on: September 17, 2022, 12:58:15 PM »
I know that whether they are successful or not at the ECHR it won't make a blind bit of difference to how peope see them.

I know you are wrong..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4636 on: September 17, 2022, 01:01:58 PM »
What be unhappy about the mccs imo trying to save reputation something that has been there main priority since day one.

They are not there for maddie.

It seems you and B glorify more in the fact it got to ECHR, ,,,god knows how you will feel when they loose.

statements damaged their reputation, their good name and their right to be presumed innocent,

This is all they have ever been about ....yet every thing that happened was brought on by themselves.

Sorry to say but most of what you have posted is total junk
If Maddie was murdered by CB that is not their fault

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4637 on: September 17, 2022, 01:36:42 PM »
the Mail is correct...its against Portugal but relates to the libellous claims of Amarel

Why cant you get it.

the libellous claims of Amarel

They wasn't libelous.......because

G A fought the mccs and won.......he is out of it now.....he wasn't the looser...its not about him

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4638 on: September 17, 2022, 01:37:48 PM »
Sorry to say but most of what you have posted is total junk
If Maddie was murdered by CB that is not their fault

Thats only Ifs..........but  anyway its not about CB though is it....an that charade

Its all about the mccs reputation ect ect same as it has always been....from day one.

An as already been said ....it will not alter anything about peoples opinion of the mccs.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4639 on: September 17, 2022, 01:57:56 PM »
Why cant you get it.

the libellous claims of Amarel

They wasn't libelous.......because

G A fought the mccs and won.......he is out of it now.....he wasn't the looser...its not about him

The ECHR may well say they were defamatory.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4640 on: September 17, 2022, 02:00:41 PM »

Thats only Ifs..........but  anyway its not about CB though is it....an that charade

Its all about the mccs reputation ect ect same as it has always been....from day one.

An as already been said ....it will not alter anything about peoples opinion of the mccs.

Much might depend on how the media play this.

If McCann win will the media portray them as ultimately vindicated?

If McCann lose, will the media portray them as victims of injustice  ?

It'll be too much to expect simple straight-forward reporting and leave it at that.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4641 on: September 17, 2022, 02:13:11 PM »

It will alter how people think
And I can tell you why

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4642 on: September 17, 2022, 02:24:48 PM »
Much might depend on how the media play this.

If McCann win will the media portray them as ultimately vindicated?

If McCann lose, will the media portray them as victims of injustice  ?

It'll be too much to expect simple straight-forward reporting and leave it at that.

We will have the ECHR judgment to read...that wil be the best way to judge it

Offline jassi

« Reply #4643 on: September 17, 2022, 02:34:34 PM »
We will have the ECHR judgment to read...that wil be the best way to judge it

Indeed, but how many will ?  Probably not many.
Your average Express or Mail reader will just accept what is fed to them.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 02:36:39 PM by jassi »
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4644 on: September 17, 2022, 02:42:31 PM »

It will depend on what's in the judgement. It may well be the judgement is critical of amaral and his claims...and.of the Portuguese justice system for allowing him to make these claims

Offline jassi

« Reply #4645 on: September 17, 2022, 03:02:45 PM »
It will depend on what's in the judgement. It may well be the judgement is critical of amaral and his claims...and.of the Portuguese justice system for allowing him to make these claims

We'll need to wait and see. Tuesday I'm told, though not sure about the time.

Or maybe not -

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4646 on: September 17, 2022, 03:08:24 PM »

You hope..............but it may well not be.

As it is the book isn't liable or it would have been banned...say his climes will stay....either way.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4647 on: September 17, 2022, 03:11:38 PM »

It'll be competing for space what with the event the day before which will no doubt consume the vast majority interest .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4648 on: September 17, 2022, 03:12:55 PM »
We'll need to wait and see. Tuesday I'm told, though not sure about the time.

9 am.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4649 on: September 17, 2022, 04:13:28 PM »
You hope..............but it may well not be.

As it is the book isn't liable or it would have been banned...say his climes will stay....either way.

you really need to listen to someone who knows what they are talking about..thats me. i probably know more about the court and ECHR case than anyone else on any forum...including poulton...brown...the P resident......eevry one of them.

first the SC did not rule on whether the book was libellous....and the SC did noy say the mcCanns havent been proved innocece...yhey simply gave their opinion on the balance of rights re article 8 and 10....and they got it wrong and i can tell you why.

this case is all about amaral rights under articla 10 and the McCanns rights under article 8.
If you look at how the ECHR decide one of the major points is the veraciity of the claims ...in this case those made by amaral

The portuguese court made a mistake...even the court of the first instance...they said they were not there to consider the veracity of amarals claims..they would not let Gerry present his arguments re the dogs which would have shown amarals claims were not based on facts.....but on lies...thats contrary to the ECHRs stance...major error by portugal.

the mcCanns have quoted Springer vs Germnay where the ECHR ruked in favour of free speech...peter mac...who must be a bit thick on  the CMOMM site says he cant understand why the Mcs have cited a case where Free speech was ruled more important....i understand...it sbecause the claims were true and proved in court.

so the ECHR will look at the evidence and see whether amaral was right to pronounce the mccanns guilty...the dogs etc...they will look at that and may even give their opinions on them.   the archiving despatch said none of the evidence used to make the mccans guilty was confirmed..its in the files. so amaral is nmaking claims with no evidence to support them.

Based on all this I cannot see any way the ECHR will not find in the McCanns favour