Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530728 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4665 on: September 19, 2022, 03:42:12 PM »
One more day to go after what has seemed to be an interminable wait.

The devil will be in the detail, if there is any, of course.

And of course it is about Amaral.  He wrote the wretched book wherein he Libelled The McCanns.  He had no proof that they were involved and still doesn't have any after Fifteen Years. Although I don't know if this is relevant to The ECHR, yet.

How's the case against 'The Abductor' going though?

Evidence stacking up against him after all this time is it?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4666 on: September 19, 2022, 03:46:13 PM »
I mean, here we are, 15 years after Amaral said there just wasn't any abductor, & the 3 expert investigative forces still haven't brought 'The Abductor' to justice, despite all the abduction evidence.

Who could possibly have foreseen that?

Well, me actually.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4667 on: September 19, 2022, 04:19:42 PM »
His unfounded allegations are at the root of the approved malice directed against the continuation of seeking answers as to what happened to a missing child while at the same time impugning the innocence of her parents.

You would think that having been subjected to the closest scrutiny possible over the past fifteen years; having public pronouncements made as a result of that scrutiny in conjunction with other evidence by British, German and Portuguese police and prosecutors that neither the McCanns nor anyone associated with them were of the slightest interest to their investigations, the penny might have dropped.

I think the Supreme Court ruling which deliberately took away the right to the presumption of innocence has to play badly in the European court.
But as you say, the devil is in the detail.

As I understand it The Portuguese Court ruled that Freedom of Expression was more important than a Right to the Presumption of Innocence.  Which basically means that anyone in Portugal has the unproven right to say whatever they like about anybody.

I suspect that this is a leftover from the years and years of The Dictator Salazar when only The PJ were of any importance and ruled in his name.  Fear being the operative word.  So some of the people who grew up during The Salazar Reign don't really have much idea of what is acceptable in 2022.

In the current case at The ECHR Brueckner is of no importance.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4668 on: September 19, 2022, 04:22:41 PM »
How's the case against 'The Abductor' going though?

Evidence stacking up against him after all this time is it?

Brueckner is of no importance in the case now being considered by The ECHR.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4669 on: September 19, 2022, 04:24:56 PM »
I mean, here we are, 15 years after Amaral said there just wasn't any abductor, & the 3 expert investigative forces still haven't brought 'The Abductor' to justice, despite all the abduction evidence.

Well, me actually.

You need to get on the right wavelength.  The ECHR aren't interested in Brueckner.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4670 on: September 19, 2022, 04:34:39 PM »
One more day to go after what has seemed to be an interminable wait.

The devil will be in the detail, if there is any, of course.

And of course it is about Amaral.  He wrote the wretched book wherein he Libelled The McCanns.  He had no proof that they were involved and still doesn't have any after Fifteen Years.  Although I don't know if this is relevant to The ECHR, yet.

Have an estate agent visiting in the morning, I'll be more interested in what he has to say.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4671 on: September 19, 2022, 05:11:42 PM »

Well, me actually.

You need to get on the right wavelength.  The ECHR aren't interested in Brueckner.

You seem to be saying Brueckner abducted Maddie.

Wouldn't that be libel?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4672 on: September 19, 2022, 05:17:36 PM »
Brueckner is of no importance in the case now being considered by The ECHR.

No-one had heard of Brueckner when the case was submitted to the ECHR.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4673 on: September 19, 2022, 07:00:58 PM »
Have an estate agent visiting in the morning, I'll be more interested in what he has to say.

I'm much the same, have to take the dog to the park then go food shopping so won't have much time. Could you post up a synopsis of the judgement if there's anything interesting

Offline sadie

« Reply #4674 on: September 20, 2022, 01:15:24 AM »
You seem to be saying Brueckner abducted Maddie.

Wouldn't that be libel?

You got the wrong end of the stick there WS.

Eleanor is the strongest advocate of *innicent unless proven guilty* on the forum

Hadn't you noticed ?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4675 on: September 20, 2022, 01:35:36 AM »
You got the wrong end of the stick there WS.

Eleanor is the strongest advocate of *innicent unless proven guilty* on the forum

Hadn't you noticed ?

Thank you, Sadie.  It's just Spammy being silly again.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4676 on: September 20, 2022, 09:14:46 AM »
It has been ruled against the parents, stating they had a fair hearing in portugal.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4677 on: September 20, 2022, 09:30:03 AM »
What's your source for this ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #4678 on: September 20, 2022, 09:31:22 AM »
I'm much the same, have to take the dog to the park then go food shopping so won't have much time. Could you post up a synopsis of the judgement if there's anything interesting

Yeah they said the house was well presented and should achieve a asking price of above £270,000
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4679 on: September 20, 2022, 09:31:43 AM »
What's your source for this ?

It's in the Guardian