Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 535120 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4920 on: January 18, 2023, 11:06:09 AM »
I have no idea why the information might be useful. That's why I asked the question. I would have thought that was obvious.

You asked the question, so why didn't you look for the answer?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4921 on: January 18, 2023, 11:15:36 AM »
SY haven't seen the concrete evidence, it seems. If Wolters wants a united front he should share what he has. Perhaps SY have something which will help, who knows? Mind you, SY is very busy at the moment with their many other problems.
I wondered how long it was going to be before the “many other problems “ were brought up.  Because of course they have a direct bearing on Operation Grange, in the same way that a paedo teacher charged with offences in my town means that no child is getting a decent education locally.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4922 on: January 18, 2023, 11:20:31 AM »
You asked the question, so why didn't you look for the answer?

I'm not interested in this circular conversation and my participation ends here.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4923 on: January 18, 2023, 11:23:56 AM »
I'm not interested in this circular conversation and my participation ends here.

So why start the conversation in the first place?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4924 on: January 18, 2023, 11:26:19 AM »
I wondered how long it was going to be before the “many other problems “ were brought up.  Because of course they have a direct bearing on Operation Grange, in the same way that a paedo teacher charged with offences in my town means that no child is getting a decent education locally.

Do you think OG are searching for a missing Madeleine, or are they in agreement with Wolters that she's dead and Brueckner did it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4925 on: January 18, 2023, 12:02:24 PM »
Do you think OG are searching for a missing Madeleine, or are they in agreement with Wolters that she's dead and Brueckner did it?
What makes you think I, or anyone here knows the answer to that question?  One thing I do know however is that they believe Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger and that her parents are not involved in any way, shape or form, a fact which you continue to struggle with to this day.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4926 on: January 18, 2023, 12:23:25 PM »
What makes you think I, or anyone here knows the answer to that question?  One thing I do know however is that they believe Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger and that her parents are not involved in any way, shape or form, a fact which you continue to struggle with to this day.

So when people quote three police forces are in agreement they just mean the police agree on the status of the McCanns as non-suspects?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4927 on: January 18, 2023, 12:26:18 PM »
So when people quote three police forces are in agreement they just mean the police agree on the status of the McCanns as non-suspects?
and that therefore if the McCanns didn't do it, someone else (ie a stranger) did.  It's not really hard when you apply logic.  Give it a go sometime!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4928 on: January 18, 2023, 01:08:18 PM »
and that therefore if the McCanns didn't do it, someone else (ie a stranger) did.  It's not really hard when you apply logic.  Give it a go sometime!

Sceptics aren't known for Logic.  Logic has been at the root of this from day one.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4929 on: January 18, 2023, 01:16:39 PM »

Ok, I will. How are the three expert investigative forces getting on, armed as they are with the weight of abduction evidence & logic on their side, how are they getting on with finding the abductor?  Having much luck with that are they?  No? Ah, well maybe there just wasn't one then aye.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4930 on: January 18, 2023, 01:20:56 PM »

Yes, this is because of the evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger.

The evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger. What could it possibly be?

I expect the new thread to attract as much supporter attention as the possible evidence against Christian Brueckner thread. Which bombed completely when the weight of logic was applied to it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4931 on: January 18, 2023, 01:26:45 PM »
Ok, I will. How are the three expert investigative forces getting on, armed as they are with the weight of abduction evidence & logic on their side, how are they getting on with finding the abductor?  Having much luck with that are they?  No? Ah, well maybe there just wasn't one then aye.

There is no evidence against the McCann's.   So work it out.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4932 on: January 18, 2023, 01:28:58 PM »
There is no evidence against the McCann's.   So work it out.

Maybe they destroyed it. Have you considered that at all?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4933 on: January 18, 2023, 01:29:33 PM »
It still tickles me to think that some people believe the longer the police spend investigating a specific crime the less likely it is to have ever happened in the first place.  I mean, where is the logic in that I ask you?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4934 on: January 18, 2023, 01:32:36 PM »
It still tickles me to think that some people believe the longer the police spend investigating a specific crime the less likely it is to have ever happened in the first place.  I mean, where is the logic in that I ask you?

When you've finished feeling tickled perhaps you could suggest what evidence could there possibly be, that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

Any suggestions?

Whatever it is, it didn't lead the worlds finest to the murderer for some reason.