Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530778 times)

Offline Lace

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4980 on: January 19, 2023, 03:49:19 PM »
No I haven't, I think they didn't want to make them public, for very obvious reasons.

The Smiths were Amaral's witness,  would they be able to publish their e-fits?

A key witness in the Madeleine McCann case claimed yesterday that Portuguese police failed to take his evidence seriously.https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-key-witness-accuses-2433328
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 03:55:06 PM by Lace »

Offline G-Unit

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4983 on: January 19, 2023, 06:12:43 PM »
Is that an answer?

It is a link to the topic presently under discussion.  What do you think is wrong with it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4984 on: January 19, 2023, 08:49:37 PM »
It is a link to the topic presently under discussion.  What do you think is wrong with it?

i don't think it mentions the fact that the McCanns chose not to publicise the Exton e-fits.
Result = happy posting.

Offline John

« Reply #4985 on: January 19, 2023, 08:59:22 PM »
i don't think it mentions the fact that the McCanns chose not to publicise the Exton e-fits.

Strange behaviour for parents who have publicly avowed to search for Madeleine.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4986 on: January 19, 2023, 09:13:02 PM »
Strange behaviour for parents who have publicly avowed to search for Madeleine.

It was certainly a stone left unturned.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4987 on: January 19, 2023, 09:17:01 PM »
It was certainly a stone left unturned.
The parents goave the e-fits directly to the police.  Do you consider that this action should have been investigated as suspicious?  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #4988 on: January 19, 2023, 10:46:13 PM »
The parents goave the e-fits directly to the police.  Do you consider that this action should have been investigated as suspicious?  *%87

They initially withheld them. Fact!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4989 on: January 19, 2023, 10:55:34 PM »

To which police force (s) were the e-fits given in late 2008?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4990 on: January 19, 2023, 11:10:55 PM »

Was that mentioned in the "McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights"?  Must've missed it.  Then again thread topics do tend meander about somewhat willy-nilly.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4991 on: January 19, 2023, 11:11:08 PM »
Who mentioned late 2008?  Are you disputing that the McCanns passed the e-fits to the police?  If they were trying to cover them up why did they hand them over to the Portuguese and Leicestershire police, in fact why did they pay their PIs to approach the Smiths in the first place if they *knew* the Smiths had passed Gerry carrying a dead child? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4992 on: January 19, 2023, 11:18:11 PM »

This is 2023.  As far as making pejorative comment regarding events concerning witnesses in Madeleine's closed case of 2008 is concerned my opinion is that it equals groundhog day.

Was there any mention of it in "McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights" do you know? 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4993 on: January 19, 2023, 11:21:47 PM »
Who mentioned late 2008?  Are you disputing that the McCanns passed the e-fits to the police?  If they were trying to cover them up why did they hand them over to the Portuguese and Leicestershire police, in fact why did they pay their PIs to approach the Smiths in the first place if they *knew* the Smiths had passed Gerry carrying a dead child?

The results from the ECHR are really confusing.  Who could have guessed so much discussion on efits took place.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4994 on: January 19, 2023, 11:24:44 PM »
This is 2023.  As far as making pejorative comment regarding events concerning witnesses in Madeleine's closed case of 2008 is concerned my opinion is that it equals groundhog day.

Was there any mention of it in "McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights" do you know?
I don’t think even Amaral has picked up on this critical piece of evidence of parental wrong-doing, which is odd seeing as how important it seems to be to the sceptic argument.  Perhaps he’ll include it in his next bestseller (whenever that’s out).