Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530813 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5160 on: February 09, 2023, 12:43:13 PM »
Most of the public know nothing of the 48 questions. Refusal to answer questions can be for several reasons. If Kate has thought those questions would help for the search she would have answered them. She probably felt answering the questions could have hindered the search

Or maybe she knew there was nothing to search for anyway.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5161 on: February 09, 2023, 12:57:37 PM »
They knew that the dog alerts didn't prove that they alerted to Madeleine, despite the claims by some that they didn't understand.

Proven facts.....dogs detected cadaver odour...

according to the PJ the dogs had never been wrong

The ECHR judgement were based on the facts in the files...or more accurately...the lies in the files

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5162 on: February 09, 2023, 12:59:25 PM »
Proven facts.....dogs detected cadaver odour...

according to the PJ the dogs had never been wrong

The ECHR judgement were based on the facts in the files...or more accurately...the lies in the files

I sincerely hope you can come to terms with it some day.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5163 on: February 09, 2023, 12:59:33 PM »
At least Kate didn't get beaten up and then accused of throwing herself down the stairs, which seems to have been a favoured ploy by some members of The PJ when they needed someone to confess.  Leonor Cipriano wasn't the only one.

But then The British Ambassador wasn't having that.  What a pity, eh what.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5164 on: February 09, 2023, 01:00:40 PM »
The PJ were faced with alerts by the cadaver dog to two locations in 5A, to the McCann's hire car and to Kate McCann's clothes and nowhere else, deduced that there had been a cadaver, and that it was Madeleine's. It's hardly surprising that Amaral's book reached the same conclusion, is it?

Just a Sadie has deduced that based on expert opinion from clairvoyents....maddie is still alive

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5165 on: February 09, 2023, 01:03:37 PM »
At least Kate didn't get beaten up and then accused of throwing herself down the stairs, which seems to have been a favoured ploy by some members of The PJ when they needed someone to confess.  Leonor Cipriano wasn't the only one.

But then The British Ambassador wasn't having that.  What a pity, eh what.

Yawn

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5166 on: February 09, 2023, 01:15:17 PM »
I have to agree. It's alright for some to criticise the PJ in hindsight but the evidence on the ground at the time was pretty damning towards the McCanns. The fact that Kate McCann showed a total reluctance to answer police questions when interviewed only served to highten police suspicions imo.

Martin Smith's intervention only served to solidify those suspicions so one can't really criticise the police on the ground for coming to the conclusions they came to in 2007.

Youre in total denial John. The evidence at the time is the same as it is now...no real evidence. Not sure why you want to pretend amaral and his pals were totally incompetent. Atold the court that the main evidence against the mccanns was the dog alerts...he says in the files the dogs had never been wrong....yet harrisn and grime made it clear to themm that the alerts didnt support anything

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5167 on: February 09, 2023, 01:22:44 PM »
Youre in total denial John. The evidence at the time is the same as it is now...no real evidence. Not sure why you want to pretend amaral and his pals were totally incompetent. Atold the court that the main evidence against the mccanns was the dog alerts...he says in the files the dogs had never been wrong....yet harrisn and grime made it clear to themm that the alerts didnt support anything

Nonsense. The dog alerts support abduction. It's the only logical & plausible explanation for Madeleine’s disappearance.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5168 on: February 09, 2023, 01:24:07 PM »
I sincerely hope you can come to terms with it some day.

It hasnt affected me in the slightest and youre daft if you think it would

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5169 on: February 09, 2023, 01:26:31 PM »
It hasnt affected me in the slightest and youre daft if you think it would

Then why do you keep going on about It?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5170 on: February 09, 2023, 01:32:06 PM »
Just a Sadie has deduced that based on expert opinion from clairvoyents....maddie is still alive

I think she mentioned psychics, are they the same thing? Neither of them have been used by the courts as expert witnesses to my knowledge.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5171 on: February 09, 2023, 01:35:33 PM »

I think some people believe they know more about Portuguese and Human Rights laws than those who work in those fields.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5172 on: February 09, 2023, 01:43:05 PM »
I think some people believe they know more about Portuguese and Human Rights laws than those who work in those fields.

Some people like winning arguments & being proven right. But , alas, no charges for Brueckner in sight.
(Wonderfulspam poet laureate by royal appointment)

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5173 on: February 09, 2023, 01:56:56 PM »

It is no longer of any wonder to me for why Leonor Cipriano's Case wasn't taken to The European Court of Human Rights.  She wouldn't have stood a hope in hells chance.  Despite being beaten senseless to get her to confess.  She confessed you see.  And that's a fact.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5174 on: February 09, 2023, 06:06:19 PM »

The law interests me...as do a lot of other things. Im just getting into astro astronomy with one of my sons.......initial aim is to get a photograph oh The Orion Nebula...no telescope .....just camera...not as difficult as I expected