Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530762 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5250 on: February 11, 2023, 09:46:40 AM »
Did Amaral offer an incomplete explanation of why he changed his lawyers?

LOL...LOL..LOL..Is this a red flag or perhaps an amber flag

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5251 on: February 11, 2023, 09:49:05 AM »
Did Amaral offer an incomplete explanation of why he changed his lawyers?
Kate didn't - it's all there in the quote I provided.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5252 on: February 11, 2023, 10:10:31 AM »
Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

thats from the report.....there never was any initial report that changed....its sceptic lies

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5253 on: February 11, 2023, 10:43:23 AM »
Do you mean the report that concluded

“In my opinion, the laboratory results that were attained did not help to clarify whether or not the DNA results obtained within the scope of this case were from Madeleine McCann.”

In other words he didn't know if Madeleine's DNA was there or not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5254 on: February 11, 2023, 11:18:37 AM »
Kate didn't - it's all there in the quote I provided.

So you are saying that Kate didn't write in her book on page 286 (kindle) that "we explained our concerns, which related mainly to Carlos's behaviour and attitude during the arguido interview period"? That explains why she changed lawyers to Rogerio Alves, but not why her husband didn't.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5255 on: February 11, 2023, 11:25:26 AM »
So you are saying that Kate didn't write in her book on page 286 (kindle) that "we explained our concerns, which related mainly to Carlos's behaviour and attitude during the arguido interview period"? That explains why she changed lawyers to Rogerio Alves, but not why her husband didn't.

What has this got to do with anything?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5256 on: February 11, 2023, 11:52:52 AM »
In other words he didn't know if Madeleine's DNA was there or not.
So how did Amaral come to the conclusion that Madeleine had died in the apartment, her body deep frozen and put in the hire car 23 days later?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5257 on: February 11, 2023, 11:53:55 AM »
Did you not read the following passage that I quoted?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5258 on: February 11, 2023, 11:54:11 AM »
What has this got to do with anything?
A very good question.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5259 on: February 11, 2023, 12:48:33 PM »
So how did Amaral come to the conclusion that Madeleine had died in the apartment, her body deep frozen and put in the hire car 23 days later?

He was hypothesising just as the McCanns hypothesised that an abductor took her.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5260 on: February 11, 2023, 12:52:25 PM »
He was hypothesising just as the McCanns hypothesised that an abductor took her.
Let me take you back to your claim that

"My observations are, like Amaral's book, based on factual texts"

I repeat: what "factual texts" would have led Amaral to believe Madeleine died of a Calpol overdose, was hidden in a freezer and transported 23 days later?

He basically made the whole scenario up based on not one single "factual text". IMO.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5261 on: February 11, 2023, 01:42:04 PM »

He continues hypothesising to the present day in numerous interviews stressing the innocence of convicted child molester and rapist Brueckner.

At least this time round he is incapable of damaging the active criminal investigation into a missing child as he did with the one he he had a say in as coordinator.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5262 on: February 11, 2023, 01:53:29 PM »
He continues hypothesising to the present day in numerous interviews stressing the innocence of convicted child molester and rapist Brueckner.

At least this time round he is incapable of damaging the active criminal investigation into a missing child as he did with the one he he had a say in as coordinator.

It doesn't need much damaging, to be fair. I mean, not much happening is there, unless you choose to imagine Brueckner will be charged some day.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5263 on: February 11, 2023, 02:27:00 PM »

It's up to the Germans to prove their case, isn't it? When's the trial again? Imo the first investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance was damaged by many people, not just one person.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5264 on: February 11, 2023, 02:42:50 PM »
It's up to the Germans to prove their case, isn't it? When's the trial again? Imo the first investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance was damaged by many people, not just one person.

Are you one of the promotors of the myth that amaral is an office boy?  Whatever - such an incompetent anywhere I have worked would have got his marching orders before he could do too much damage.

Oh - wait a minute - he DID get his marching orders! didn't he.

Isn't that why he claimed he had to write a lying book in his defence.

His replacement as office boy did a far better job though.  He did his best to curtail the leaks to the Correio da Manhã et al.  Brought in experts and concluded that the three arguidos had no case to answer
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....