Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 535032 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5280 on: February 12, 2023, 08:58:08 AM »
I think you're getting over optimistic. At the moment no trials are upcoming for this offender.

I think youre in denial

Hes been found guilty of one rape ...thats guilty...and the other 5 charges have been made.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5281 on: February 12, 2023, 09:19:16 AM »
I think you're getting over optimistic. At the moment no trials are upcoming for this offender.

Certainly no trials or charges that have any connection whatsoever to Madeleine's disappearance. Unless you want to imagine a link between Hazel B & Maddie. Only, there isn't any.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5282 on: February 12, 2023, 09:21:19 AM »

I thought he'd been charged with those other five cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5283 on: February 12, 2023, 09:23:32 AM »
The investigative opportunities which OG have spent years exploring with no results?
So are you criticising Gamble now for identifying the wrong investigative opportunities?  Do you think investigative opportunities should have remained uninvestigated unless they were pointing at the parents?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5284 on: February 12, 2023, 09:56:33 AM »
The investigative opportunities which OG have spent years exploring with no results?

Do you understand that Grange cannot investigate the parents.. It has no jurisdiction.. Something Colin Sutton didn't seem to understand

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5285 on: February 12, 2023, 11:30:41 AM »
Do you understand that Grange cannot investigate the parents.. It has no jurisdiction.. Something Colin Sutton didn't seem to understand

Does Germany have jurisdiction to investigate CB Mr legal expert?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5286 on: February 12, 2023, 05:17:42 PM »
I thought he'd been charged with those other five cases.

He definitely has been charged on five counts for sexual crimes against women and children all of which were committed in Portugal between December 28, 2000, and June 11, 2017.

The investigating officers who collected the evidence which resulted in charges being made, are also involved in the process of collecting evidence in Madeleine McCann's case.

My understanding is that any delay in proceedings might well be as a result of Brueckner's legal representatives presenting procedural objections re the trial venue on their client's behalf.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5287 on: February 12, 2023, 06:16:52 PM »
He definitely has been charged on five counts for sexual crimes against women and children all of which were committed in Portugal between December 28, 2000, and June 11, 2017.

The investigating officers who collected the evidence which resulted in charges being made, are also involved in the process of collecting evidence in Madeleine McCann's case.

My understanding is that any delay in proceedings might well be as a result of Brueckner's legal representatives presenting procedural objections re the trial venue on their client's behalf.

Thank You.  But no one is in any hurry at the moment.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5288 on: February 12, 2023, 06:31:03 PM »
Thank You.  But no one is in any hurry at the moment.

No need to rush things.  He presents no immediate threat to society. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5289 on: February 12, 2023, 06:41:11 PM »
No need to rush things.  He presents no immediate threat to society.

Yes, the murder charges can be put on hold for now. Madeleine's family will just have to sit tight & wait a bit longer for justice. Wolters has more important charges against CB to attend to at the moment. None involving child abduction though.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5290 on: February 13, 2023, 06:37:31 AM »
Does Germany have jurisdiction to investigate CB Mr legal expert?

Yes they do... Do you not understand why... Looks like I am the legal expert

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5291 on: February 13, 2023, 07:00:57 AM »
Yes they do... Do you not understand why... Looks like I am the legal expert

Given your less than successful track record I think you'll need evidence showing that your opinions about the UK and German police powers are correct.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5292 on: February 13, 2023, 07:23:58 AM »
Given your less than successful track record I think you'll need evidence showing that your opinions about the UK and German police powers are correct.
Keep on showing your lack of knowledge.
Its governed by Extra Territorial jurisdiction. Countries can only prosecute certain crimes committed by its citizens. Abroad. These include murder and sexual abuse... The McCanns were accused of neither in Portugal.

Colin Sutton called for the mccanns to be questioned under caution.. He didn't understand it either. I'd say my knowledge is pretty impressive

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5293 on: February 13, 2023, 07:45:39 AM »

My understanding of ECHR law iis pretty impressive too
I said all along, probably at least 2 years before the verdict that Portugal would fail be cause  Amarals claim were not factually based.. In fact they are based on lies in the files
The ECHR simply accepted the lies  and didn't question them

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5294 on: February 13, 2023, 08:18:45 AM »
My understanding of ECHR law iis pretty impressive too
I said all along, probably at least 2 years before the verdict that Portugal would fail be cause  Amarals claim were not factually based.. In fact they are based on lies in the files
The ECHR simply accepted the lies  and didn't question them

Neither court was required to discover what was true, just that the information quoted by Amaral was taken from the investigation files.
Result = happy posting.