Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530812 times)

Offline sadie

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5430 on: March 01, 2023, 12:35:57 AM »
The judge of the first instance said;

80. The facts related to the criminal investigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance that the defendant Goncalo Amaral refers in the book, in an interview with the newspaper Correio da Manha and in the documentary are mostly facts that occurred and are documented in this investigation (clauses 27 and 28 of the instruction basis) .
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0

The above is an insecure webpage, Gunit

There is no * s * on the * http *, and the padlock sign is scored through with an orange line

Also the information was supplied by Ann Guedes who is related to Amaral.     She should surely have declared a * Conflict of Interest * at the time, but didn't

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5431 on: March 01, 2023, 05:57:07 AM »
People's sense of smell is vastly inferior to that of a dog's. It takes days before people can detect the scent of a dead body, but once detected it's not going to be mistaken for the scent of a living person. Just like humans, dogs can detect the difference but much quicker after death than a human can.

Again.  That doesn't answer my question.  I shall put it another way.

Do they individually ignore a type of victim that they aren't supposed to be looking for and how do they tell the difference?  Especially the live person has inadvertently wet themselves?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5432 on: March 01, 2023, 08:16:32 AM »
To claim Eddie alerte to cadaver odour is not a fact and it is therefore a lie to refer to it as a fact. There are further lies in the interim report. The dogs do not have a 100% record,..they are not the only dogs of their type in the world. Both these claims were made in the Interim report by Almeida and are untrue and therefore lies.
Amarals book does not have a factual basis..it is based on lies.
The PJ seem to have too much belief in Grime.
The diver in the Nicola Bulley case reminds me of Grime. Highly regarded as an expert in his field and now his reputation is in tatters.
I think the same will happen to Grime.

Grimes book is based on lies ..not facts..but it is not the job of the ECHR to check the facts.
I do wonder why the McCann's lawyers allowed this to happen.
So who decided and when .....to claim alerts to cadaver were a proven fact. That questione has not been answered and to claim it has is total junk
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 08:22:07 AM by Mr Gray »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5433 on: March 01, 2023, 08:43:30 AM »
Again.  That doesn't answer my question.  I shall put it another way.

Do they individually ignore a type of victim that they aren't supposed to be looking for and how do they tell the difference?  Especially the live person has inadvertently wet themselves?

Are you suggesting that a dog trained to detect dead bodies will alert to elderly incontinant people? How fanciful.....
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5434 on: March 01, 2023, 08:49:27 AM »
To claim Eddie alerte to cadaver odour is not a fact and it is therefore a lie to refer to it as a fact. There are further lies in the interim report. The dogs do not have a 100% record,..they are not the only dogs of their type in the world. Both these claims were made in the Interim report by Almeida and are untrue and therefore lies.
Amarals book does not have a factual basis..it is based on lies.
The PJ seem to have too much belief in Grime.
The diver in the Nicola Bulley case reminds me of Grime. Highly regarded as an expert in his field and now his reputation is in tatters.
I think the same will happen to Grime.

Grimes book is based on lies ..not facts..but it is not the job of the ECHR to check the facts.
I do wonder why the McCann's lawyers allowed this to happen.
So who decided and when .....to claim alerts to cadaver were a proven fact. That questione has not been answered and to claim it has is total junk

Yes, we know what your opinion is, thank you. I didn't know Grime wrote a book?
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5435 on: March 01, 2023, 08:52:24 AM »
Are you suggesting that a dog trained to detect dead bodies will alert to elderly incontinant people? How fanciful.....

Urine is a bodily fluid which even Cadaver Dogs alert to, along with semen which Grime admitted to being within normal parameters.  Why do you not know this?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5436 on: March 01, 2023, 09:03:00 AM »

Has the dog ever been tested re stale urine

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5437 on: March 01, 2023, 09:04:42 AM »
Urine is a bodily fluid which even Cadaver Dogs alert to, along with semen which Grime admitted to being within normal parameters.  Why do you not know this?

I've seen all the fanciful theories thank you, but I've no interest in revisiting them. All I know is that there's a distinctive scent given off by a dead body which cadaver dogs can and do detect. I don't believe they will alert to the individual components of that scent.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5438 on: March 01, 2023, 09:19:43 AM »
Yes, we know what your opinion is, thank you. I didn't know Grime wrote a book?
My posts are not opinion..you're the one continually posting your opinion as fact
The basis of Amarals thesis is based on lies..not facts...that is totally factual..100% truem . Your total refusal to accept that is absurd..again fact not opinion

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5439 on: March 01, 2023, 09:35:56 AM »
I've seen all the fanciful theories thank you, but I've no interest in revisiting them. All I know is that there's a distinctive scent given off by a dead body which cadaver dogs can and do detect. I don't believe they will alert to the individual components of that scent.
What was Eddie alerting to on the tissue at HdlG then?  Was it used on a cadaver do you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5440 on: March 01, 2023, 09:57:11 AM »
What was Eddie alerting to on the tissue at HdlG then?  Was it used on a cadaver do you think?

That was when Grime said that Eddie alerting to body fluids was normal.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5441 on: March 01, 2023, 10:17:27 AM »
That was when Grime said that Eddie alerting to body fluids was normal.
I watched a programme recently showing a UK police cadaver dog handler in operation and his dog alerted to a dead chick that had fallen from its nest.  He said that was normal behaviour for the dog.  Not only that but the handler rewarded the dog for its find.   I think it’s fair to say none of it is an exact science. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5442 on: March 01, 2023, 10:37:42 AM »

And, in case anyone wonders, I heard an American Dog Handler say In Court that Cadaver Dogs do alert to urine.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5443 on: March 01, 2023, 11:01:33 AM »
My posts are not opinion..you're the one continually posting your opinion as fact
The basis of Amarals thesis is based on lies..not facts...that is totally factual..100% truem . Your total refusal to accept that is absurd..again fact not opinion

A court of law is the place to sort truth from lies; that's what criminal trials are for. In this case a trial didn't happen, so we don't know the answers. Your opinions are immaterial.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5444 on: March 01, 2023, 11:09:59 AM »
A court of law is the place to sort truth from lies; that's what criminal trials are for. In this case a trial didn't happen, so we don't know the answers. Your opinions are immaterial.

Why was there No Trial I have to wonder.