Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530763 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5505 on: March 04, 2023, 10:31:22 AM »
They convinced one judge that they were right. I don't think they won any other arguments.

The book written to malign the McCanns to which they took exception because it was impeding their search for Madeleine, was a book full of lies.

I highlight it as their search for Madeleine because it was written and published at a time when no-one else in the entire world was looking for her.  The fact is Judicial Police hadn't been since the focus of Portuguese investigations had been switched from the search for Madeleine McCann to focus on the best way to go about prosecuting the her parents for her demise.

Ultimately present activity on Madeleine's case which is an evidence led investigation into stranger abduction has achieved exactly what the Portuguese judiciary endeavoured to cover up with the planned outcome ending up in the European Court.

There are no winners here with as you have indicated the biggest loser being Madeleine.  But I think your pots wallow in eulogising what is in effect a Pyrrhic victory for Portugal with Madeleine's parents totally vindicated and Portuguese Jurisprudence at all levels well and truly put under microscopic scrutiny.
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/jurisprudence#:~:text=Jurisprudence%20From%20the%20Latin%20term%20juris%20prudentia%2C%20which,branches%2C%20with%20four%20types%20being%20the%20most%20common.
I don't think that was ever meant to happen.  All was well until "stranger danger" in the form of Brueckner loomed.

One thing it explains for me is why Amaral did what he did when this unscripted event negated the achievements of the Portuguese courts.
Thing is while you might be ecstatic about the ECHR decision, you might pause to contemplate the comparison I have drawn and the reasons making it irrelevant.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5506 on: March 04, 2023, 10:35:50 AM »
His thesis wasn't based on figments of his imagination, it was based on facts which were recorded in the investigation files.

Do you even know what a "thesis" is.

My opinion is that the long path to the ECHR was paved with lack of education and lack of understanding as a result.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5507 on: March 04, 2023, 10:58:31 AM »
His thesis wasn't based on figments of his imagination, it was based on facts which were recorded in the investigation files.

So you think it's a fact that the cadaver dog had never been wrong.
So CB is guilty based on the available facts.
As they say.. sometimes it's best just to let people think you are a fool rather than opening your mouth and confirming it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5508 on: March 04, 2023, 11:02:43 AM »
Do you even know what a "thesis" is.

My opinion is that the long path to the ECHR was paved with lack of education and lack of understanding as a result.

Should I rephrase it? His interpretation if that helps your understanding.

The long path to the ECHR began with a mistaken belief that Amaral breached the restrictions his retired status placed on him, followed by increasingly desperate and unsuccessful attempts to rescue the situation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5509 on: March 04, 2023, 11:05:55 AM »
So you think it's a fact that the cadaver dog had never been wrong.
So CB is guilty based on the available facts.
As they say.. sometimes it's best just to let people think you are a fool rather than opening your mouth and confirming it

It's a fact that that claim appeared in the files.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5510 on: March 04, 2023, 11:26:14 AM »

Based on proven lies...you need to wake uo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5511 on: March 04, 2023, 11:44:16 AM »
Based on proven lies...you need to wake uo

As the first judge said, the only known true fact in those files was that Madeleine McCann disappeared.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5512 on: March 04, 2023, 12:27:27 PM »
As the first judge said, the only known true fact in those files was that Madeleine McCann disappeared.
That is absolute rubbish.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5513 on: March 04, 2023, 12:34:27 PM »
Should I rephrase it? His interpretation if that helps your understanding.

The long path to the ECHR began with a mistaken belief that Amaral breached the restrictions his retired status placed on him, followed by increasingly desperate and unsuccessful attempts to rescue the situation.

The long path to the ECHR began with a lie and it ended with a lie and the route between start and finish was a route paved with malicious lies.  It is beyond my comprehension why anyone who ever looked at the assertions made by Amaral was ever taken in by them.

Snip
"What is at stake here is a victory of the Portuguese justice against those who do not want the discovery of the truth, nor the realization of justice," says Gonçalo Amaral.
https://rr.sapo.pt/noticia/pais/2022/09/20/goncalo-amaral-acusa-pj-de-deixar-cair-investigacao-ao-caso-maddie/300435/

Going to Hell in a handcart springs to mind.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5514 on: March 04, 2023, 12:41:58 PM »

you are tying yourself in knots and making yourself look stupid......carry on if you wish.

You posted..."A fact is simply a true statement"

Some of the statemets in the files are not statements of truth and are therefore not facts......
Amarals thesis may be based on the files but not on facts in the files.

So it is absolutely not true to say his thesis is based on facts in the files.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5515 on: March 04, 2023, 12:42:26 PM »

The claim was made by people who hadn't a clue what they were talking about while working on Amaral's thesis.

Subsequent study invalidated and cancelled out that initial premise.

Taken together the sum of those sentences indicate that you do not have a clue what you are talking about nor do you understand what a thesis is.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5516 on: March 04, 2023, 01:32:54 PM »
That is absolute rubbish.

They couldn't even name the crime.

Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5517 on: March 04, 2023, 02:01:09 PM »

The fact is that The Court of The First Instance, overseen by The New School is often overruled by The Supreme Court which is overseen by The Old School.

Nothing will change in Portugal until The Old School are all dead.  Or senile, which some of them already appear to be.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5518 on: March 04, 2023, 02:09:02 PM »
They couldn't even name the crime.

No way?!

But what about all the evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5519 on: March 04, 2023, 02:32:53 PM »
No way?!

But what about all the evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

According to gunit the abduction is based in facts