Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 535049 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5550 on: March 08, 2023, 12:51:40 PM »
You still think you're right which is laughable
If what you think is correct...
How can the dog alerts ...part of the criminal investigation,,....be a proven fact in a civil case..

You're tying yourself in knots l o l

Any civil case can use facts from a criminal investigation....

It's clear we'll never agree so I don't know why you wish to continue this debate. The McCanns and their lawyers tried with all their might to prove their case and they failed. They seem to have accepted that and you should do the same imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5551 on: March 08, 2023, 01:02:00 PM »
It's clear we'll never agree so I don't know why you wish to continue this debate. The McCanns and their lawyers tried with all their might to prove their case and they failed. They seem to have accepted that and you should do the same imo.
It's not a matter of agreeing ..you're totally wrong and don't understand the legal principles involved.
The McCanns didn't fail ...their lawyers did but you still don't understand why.
What do you imagine I don't accept..it's you who doesn't accept you're wrong
I've explained why the alerts were not proven facts in the first trial but you still don't understand

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5552 on: March 08, 2023, 01:44:58 PM »
It's not a matter of agreeing ..you're totally wrong and don't understand the legal principles involved.
The McCanns didn't fail ...their lawyers did but you still don't understand why.
I've explained why the alerts were not proven facts in the first trial but you still don't understand

You think I don't understand and I think you don't understand. Neither of us will ever convince the other, so I see no point in further discussion. In my opinion your ego has been wounded and that's what's driving you to continue to flog this dead horse.

You blame the McCann's lawyers, but you should remember that the one who pays the piper calls the tune. The writing was on the wall as early as October 2010 when the injunction against Amaral's book and documentary was overturned by the Appeal Court because they neither damaged the investigation by her parents into Madeleine's disappearance nor did they affect the couple's human rights. (madeleine page 363)
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5553 on: March 08, 2023, 01:54:36 PM »
You think I don't understand and I think you don't understand. Neither of us will ever convince the other, so I see no point in further discussion. In my opinion your ego has been wounded and that's what's driving you to continue to flog this dead horse.

You blame the McCann's lawyers, but you should remember that the one who pays the piper calls the tune. The writing was on the wall as early as October 2010 when the injunction against Amaral's book and documentary was overturned by the Appeal Court because they neither damaged the investigation by her parents into Madeleine's disappearance nor did they affect the couple's human rights. (madeleine page 363)

I know you don't understand ...you think you do. You don't even make any sense. Your claim that facts from a criminal trial can't be used  in a civil trial is preposterous and proven wrong. It's you who is wounded because you've been shown to be ignorant of the true facts. I see Carana seems to accept her mistake ..you can't..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5554 on: March 08, 2023, 02:45:29 PM »

Can you show where the Mccanns sued Amaral for libel...thats the important point.
if they had sued him for libel the facts would have been examined and the dog alerts discredited. they sued for damages based on his Duty of Reserve.....thats why the judge said the facts were not important.  ive expalined it all a couple of days ago. I dont see any poster here or elsewhere understanding this point. You yourself said afew days ago it was  a libel trial.

do yyou understand now how amaral got away with libel...i dont think you do

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5555 on: March 08, 2023, 03:36:36 PM »
Can you show where the Mccanns sued Amaral for libel...thats the important point.
if they had sued him for libel the facts would have been examined and the dog alerts discredited. they sued for damages based on his Duty of Reserve.....thats why the judge said the facts were not important.  ive expalined it all a couple of days ago. I dont see any poster here or elsewhere understanding this point. You yourself said afew days ago it was  a libel trial.

do yyou understand now how amaral got away with libel...i dont think you do

Please try not to think that we are all unable to understand.  Although I agree that Gunit isn't able.  Or probably doesn't want to, which might be more to the point.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5556 on: March 08, 2023, 03:44:14 PM »

You argue the lawyers failed, how could they argue against the first judgement which was in their favour which contained the statement of fact concerning the dogs, should they not of accepted the judgement ?
At which point did the lawyers fail ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5557 on: March 08, 2023, 05:21:42 PM »
You argue the lawyers failed, how could they argue against the first judgement which was in their favour which contained the statement of fact concerning the dogs, should they not of accepted the judgement ?
At which point did the lawyers fail ?

the first judgements list of proven facts did not contain the statement of facts re the dogs........the truth of that staetement was of no importance as the first judge pointed out . It wasnt important because it wasnt  a ibel trial.
thats where the lawyers failed. If it had been a libel trial the McCanns would have won

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5558 on: March 08, 2023, 05:26:51 PM »
Please try not to think that we are all unable to understand.  Although I agree that Gunit isn't able.  Or probably doesn't want to, which might be more to the point.

im not being dismissive of anyone. ive asked many times how the dog alerts became  a proven fact....when they werent. No one has ben able to answer........but now Ive worked it out. ...and ive already explaned it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5559 on: March 08, 2023, 05:36:22 PM »
When the Judge dismissed Gerry for contesting the dogs evidence....that was due to the incompetence of the McCanns lawyers

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5560 on: March 08, 2023, 06:37:42 PM »
When the Judge dismissed Gerry for contesting the dogs evidence....that was due to the incompetence of the McCanns lawyers

Reported to moderator for defaming the McCanns lawyers.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5561 on: March 08, 2023, 07:58:34 PM »
Reported to moderator for defaming the McCanns lawyers.
If they tried to sue me they'd cock it up

Offline barrier

« Reply #5562 on: March 08, 2023, 08:22:50 PM »
the first judgements list of proven facts did not contain the statement of facts re the dogs........the truth of that staetement was of no importance as the first judge pointed out . It wasnt important because it wasnt  a ibel trial.
thats where the lawyers failed. If it had been a libel trial the McCanns would have won

From the 1st judgement.Proven facts.

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5563 on: March 08, 2023, 08:29:16 PM »
From the 1st judgement.Proven facts.

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].

Very good..now show the proven facts from the initial trial...

Offline barrier

« Reply #5564 on: March 08, 2023, 08:32:37 PM »
Very good..now show the proven facts from the initial trial...

No, your argument should be how the judge came to determine the proven facts. Now once again you're argument now seems to be that the McCann lawyers cocked up, how could they contest the judgement in their favour ?

Now some where along the way the McCann's would have been advised which course of action to take although ultimately the person who pays the piper calls the tune.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 08:34:39 PM by barrier »