Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 535079 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5805 on: March 15, 2023, 05:09:45 PM »
So what are you doing about it, writing to the ECHR, your MP ?
Please don’t be silly.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5806 on: March 15, 2023, 05:11:04 PM »
The concrete evidence is a secret, isn't it? Maybe it'll be revealed in 2024 when CB is tried. (&^& *&^^&
Ooh, a lovely bit of goading there from the mod, nice one!  8((()*/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5807 on: March 15, 2023, 05:35:09 PM »
Not doing any good though, is it ? Still missing and no nearer being found than she was in 2007.

As for Amaral, who really cares one way or another about him - other than the fixated few on here ?

Only a Sceptic could wish for this.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5808 on: March 15, 2023, 05:49:07 PM »
Only a Sceptic could wish for this.

So I'm  a sceptic.  I'm looking at how things are.  No sign of Madeleine despite 15 years of publicity.

Incidentally, what does continually moaning about Amaral achieve ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5809 on: March 15, 2023, 06:44:29 PM »
So I'm  a sceptic.  I'm looking at how things are.  No sign of Madeleine despite 15 years of publicity.

If a person's opinion can't be proved wrong then some people think discrediting the person renders their opinion worthless. It doesn't imo, especially when it's so obviously a ploy.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5810 on: March 15, 2023, 06:47:16 PM »
If a person's opinion can't be proved wrong then some people think discrediting the person renders their opinion worthless. It doesn't imo, especially when it's so obviously a ploy.
A person who demonstrates ignorance, faulty logic and who has a history of lying and dishonesty is a person whose opinion is not worth the time of day, imo. 
Haven’t sceptics spent 16 years discrediting the McCanns, their friends, family and supporters btw?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5811 on: March 15, 2023, 08:23:27 PM »
What makes an opinion worthless is when it's clearly based on total BS..,.like amarals..
Proven total BS at that

Offline sadie

« Reply #5812 on: March 16, 2023, 12:56:54 AM »

Twenty nine sightings in Malta/Gozo. 

Why were they not presented to us as other less likely sightings were ?   Malta, the land of the now defunct Templars, now reinvented as Knights of Malta, Knights Hospitalier etc.   Where did these titles suddenly appear from ?

True the Templars were the second and subsequent sons of (largely) European Kings.  They were trained for 7 years to be warrier monks and in international monetary matters   ... but the Knights part of their titles seem like self-agrandisment to me. What a load of suckers we have been falling for all the fairy tales about * The Templars * and * The  Knights of ...X,Y,Z. *

And now, it appears to me, these so called Knights and their cohorts (Secret Societies) silently  run everything, especially The Law. internationally.   Sadly we are becoming slaves IMO

29 Sightings of Madeleine in Malta << why were they ignored, Jassi ?   Anyone ?   
Additionally sightings all over the world; many will be well intentioned but wrong.   Some might be right.  They need investigating, not ignorong (hiding?), like the Maltese ones especially.   

Incidentally, Amaral comes from a Templar bloodline and was present at the Big Ball in aid of the Knights of Malta in Guimares a few years ago.    The video has been shown on here several times.   He is also from the Royal Bloodline in Portugal.   I have illustrated that several times on here without a flicker of interest being shown.

Now these links mean nothing on their own except that in my case I look at Amaral a little closer than I look at most people, especially as he has proven himself a liar and as a devious man IMO

- And Jassi, let's not forget my video sighting.   OG seem to have taken that seriously

29 SIGHTINGS IN MALTA/GOZO   Why were these ignored?

Rant Over

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5813 on: March 16, 2023, 09:03:38 AM »
The question is when was the email given to the UK police and how long was it from then to the press leak? The reported sightings of Madeleine are in Apensos 05, 14 volumes of them. I never said the UK police 'didn't bother' passing the information to the PJ, they were your words.

The email is an irrelevance.

As you know Amaral was sacked from Madeleine's case, transferred and demoted as a direct result of being caught giving classified information relating to an active investigation directly to a journalist
He was punished for this very obvious breach of the law.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5814 on: March 16, 2023, 09:26:56 AM »

It is interesting to note that members of a justice forum decry an active investigation resulting from a resurrected cold case featuring deliberately un-investigated evidence.

The crime against a little girl was ignored in the first instance.  Members are advocating the same negligence be perpetrated second time around when yet again - the evidence ignored in 2007 and still extant now - should be ignored once more.

The object of having police investigations is twofold.  One is to find justice for victims and the other is to find the perpetrator/s to prevent future crimes and future victims.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5815 on: March 16, 2023, 10:03:07 AM »
It is interesting to note that members of a justice forum decry an active investigation resulting from a resurrected cold case featuring deliberately un-investigated evidence.

The crime against a little girl was ignored in the first instance.  Members are advocating the same negligence be perpetrated second time around when yet again - the evidence ignored in 2007 and still extant now - should be ignored once more.

The object of having police investigations is twofold.  One is to find justice for victims and the other is to find the perpetrator/s to prevent future crimes and future victims.

I must admit, I'm truly astonished that there haven't been any further abductions since Amaral ignored all the highly credible abduction evidence. It's almost as if there wasn't any abduction in the first instance? Puzzling.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5816 on: March 16, 2023, 11:20:23 AM »
I must admit, I'm truly astonished that there haven't been any further abductions since Amaral ignored all the highly credible abduction evidence. It's almost as if there wasn't any abduction in the first instance? Puzzling.

Yes, it sounds prime abduction country, what  with all those little blonde victims, a useless police force, and  numerous conveniently-close lawless villages.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5817 on: March 16, 2023, 11:32:25 AM »
Yes, it sounds prime abduction country, what  with all those little blonde victims, a useless police force, and  numerous conveniently-close lawless villages.
Don't you think that being the focus of several police forces in recent years might have made abductions from that area less rather than more likely? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5818 on: March 16, 2023, 11:38:37 AM »

Would any criminal abductor in half a right mind abduct anyone else from The Algarve with all of the attention focussed  World Wide on the area for the last 16 years?

It is plain silly to point out that no one has.  That one is a dead duck.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5819 on: March 16, 2023, 11:40:55 AM »
Don't you think that being the focus of several police forces in recent years might have made abductions from that area less rather than more likely?

Sometimes I really do despair.  Is this the best that Sceptics can do?