Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79005 times)

Offline goatboy

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 09:27:49 PM »
That's true, but although he couldn't claim compensation or pursue his family for his share of the inheritance, would there be anything legally to stop him from selling his story to whoever wanted to publish it? Or selling film rights and the like? If not then he would still stand to be a wealthy man.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 11:41:33 AM »
That's true, but although he couldn't claim compensation or pursue his family for his share of the inheritance, would there be anything legally to stop him from selling his story to whoever wanted to publish it? Or selling film rights and the like? If not then he would still stand to be a wealthy man.
Do you think anyone other than his faithful hangers on would be in any way interested?  Its not as if he has done anything special in the last 26 years is it?   >@@(*&)

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012, 04:29:13 PM »
Old Belton putting the boot into me now that I've left the forum. Listen, fella - I'd back off if I were you.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 05:02:38 PM »
I for one remain sure and steadfast that Jeremy is innocent and no amount of swaying nor persuasion of any sort would make me think otherwise.

Mike has been a marvellous " ambassador " for this particular MOJ,,,and to be quite honest,I don't  think things would have moved if it hadn't been for his work on this case.I admire him,and his sheer determination and it's a pity there weren't more like him. Those who've put the man down,,,,shame on you,,yet Mike has nothing to worry about on that score because it very likely goes over his head. It would mine too.

Keep up the good work,Mike,as what you've achieved will come to fruition sooner,rather than later.

Lookout you really are a prize moron! You're right about one thing idiot, commonsense and evidence do go right over your head. 

8-)(--)

Offline abs

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 07:18:20 PM »
Old Belton putting the boot into me now that I've left the forum. Listen, fella - I'd back off if I were you.

Oh, thatīs his specialty.  8-)(--)

Offline goatboy

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 10:53:55 AM »
Do you think anyone other than his faithful hangers on would be in any way interested?  Its not as if he has done anything special in the last 26 years is it?   >@@(*&)

Yes, I do actually think plenty of people with only a passing knowledge of the case would be interested, particularly in his absolute conviction in his innocence which is unique among the current life tarrif prisoners. However, just because this makes him unique it sure as hell doesn't make him innocent!

Dillon

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »
" You appear to hate Jeremy with an unhealthy passion . The man hasn't once spoken ill of anyone, nor has appeared bitter in any way. "

Quoted from Lookout posting on the blue forum yesterday in a sort of more in sorrow then anger , patronising riposte to Steve UK.

IMO it is not unhealthy to have a passionate hatred of child killers. Sick to support them, though.

Not bitter in any way ? How about Bamber's years of sending malicious letters and instigating civil court action against the relatives ?
His fury when forced to sell his shares in the caravan park to pay legal costs.

Then later in the same post. " Little did you know that Jeremy was a great help to his father... " Oh yeah, like sloping off back to Australasia without notice at the beginning of harvest, the busiest time of year on any arable farm.  Lookout is actually not all well informed . For example, I have heard at first hand from an entirely reliable source that Jeremy openly stated that he hated farming and his ambition was to live and work in London. Fair enough, but Lookout is posting crap when putting out that Jeremy was keen on the agricultural life. I find it hard to comprehend why this ageing Lookout living on Merseyside ( ? ) has such a love affair with Jeremy.
Nowt as strange, as folks, I guess. But please stop spreading misinformation about Jeremy, the family and your garbled interpretation of
Sheila and June's mental health status . Supposedly you have previous work knowledge relating to mental illness. ( Ex psychiatric nurse ? )
Little knowledge though.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 12:34:43 AM »
Lookout is a woman! I knew 'he' was a thick c**t but didn't know 'he' had one too! She misses her dead husband and quote his "intelligence" and his insights like how the pyramids were built 'from above by other beings'! She also thinks Bamber is highly intelligent and ran rings around the coppers who arrested him!

Stupid bitch!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 11:02:32 AM »
Stupid bitch (the proof!)

Mike,,marks couldn't have been made with a silencer fitted because the end of it would have just slithered along without such marks. The shorter something is,the more weight and impact behind it,so therefore it was done without the silencer fitted . The shorter an implement,the more of an impact it has.
The handling of a rifle complete with silencer could be likened to trying to write,using the end of a pencil.You can't,because you haven't got full control and end up making little or no impression to what you're trying to write.  Logged

Trying hitting a golf ball with a 6 inch golf club then Lookout you strange moron!
She must be related to Mertol somehow; from the same gene pool puddle at least!

8-)(--)

Dillon

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 09:31:02 PM »
Lookout is a woman! I knew 'he' was a thick c**t but didn't know 'he' had one too! She misses her dead husband and quote his "intelligence" and his insights like how the pyramids were built 'from above by other beings'! She also thinks Bamber is highly intelligent and ran rings around the coppers who arrested him!

Stupid bitch!

Oh, another member of the knitting circle. She certainly scores as one of the silliest and most prejudiced of the Bamberettes .

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 06:30:43 PM »

Stupid bitch!

Oh, another member of the knitting circle. She certainly scores as one of the silliest and most prejudiced of the Bamberettes .

I can't believe that forum anymore. I have honestly never read so much puerile crapola in my entire life.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 07:18:32 PM »
I totally agree Shona; Tesco Towers is either swamped with infantile 'naughty step' type syrupy babytalk or uneducated and ill informed bile aimed at the living victims of their hero Bamber. And every page is interspersed with Gladys Lugg being 'humerous' in his own not so humble opinion!

And they all let Tesko himself feed them lies and bullsh*t without a word of challenge!

Offline puglove

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 07:36:54 PM »
I totally agree Shona; Tesco Towers is either swamped with infantile 'naughty step' type syrupy babytalk or uneducated and ill informed bile aimed at the living victims of their hero Bamber. And every page is interspersed with Gladys Lugg being 'humerous' in his own not so humble opinion!

And they all let Tesko himself feed them lies and bullsh*t without a word of challenge!

One thing's for sure, I'm VERY glad that they're for JB and not against him!!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2012, 11:27:01 PM »
More 'Lookout' pearls of wisdom:

I've come to the conclusion that everyone must wear blinkers if they think that this man was/is capable of murder. Believe me,there are more evil people walking the streets. I feel so strongly about this mans' innocence.

Yes,,I'm okay thanks,,but get steamed-up over injustices like this. It's inhumane.
Hope you're okay too.

No need to get steamed up Lookout, Bamber is as guilty as sin and anyone who looks at the case objectively has to see that.  Sheila could not have killed anyone period ergo Bamber is guilty. Simples.

8-)(--)

goldengrahames

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 08:31:44 PM »
A couple more blinders today:

"He's a dark horse,,,a very clever one at that"
(talking about "Lugg")

Hi Susan.I'd like a whole album of Mikes photos.They've been fantastic.
(just before Mike posts a close-up out-of-focus picture of a luminous Tesco Extra sign.