Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79740 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2018, 10:28:22 PM »
LiarLookout is on a good rant today on the blue.

She recently called me a "Big Fairy" for the second time - and has the cheek to complain I replied saying "And I think you're a vile old c..t."

The issue with bigots is they don't like being called on their hate and will try and turn the tables once people object to them.

Poor Jane's now getting a lashing.

I don't think she's "clueless" Mat, she presents as personality disorderd IMO.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2018, 05:28:28 AM »
There are none so blind as those who will not see... and admit that they're wrong.  Caroline (and Mat) must have endless patience to deal with such stubbornness and idiocy.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2018, 11:04:14 AM »
There are none so blind as those who will not see... and admit that they're wrong.  Caroline (and Mat) must have endless patience to deal with such stubbornness and idiocy.

Being in love with a child murderer has clearly sent her gaga, you can see the steady deterioration. It's a pity that her daughter is so busy working for Special Branch, or she could take the old boiler to a nice garden centre, or a charity shop. Give her something to live for.

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2018, 12:24:46 PM »
Being in love with a child murderer has clearly sent her gaga, you can see the steady deterioration. It's a pity that her daughter is so busy working for Special Branch, or she could take the old boiler to a nice garden centre, or a charity shop. Give her something to live for.

8((()*/

Dobbies do 2 4 1 cream scones between 2pm - 5pm 

https://www.dobbies.com/restaurant/restaurant-offers/

And Lookout if you don't like cream take it home for your pussy  8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2018, 09:54:40 PM »

I am forever telling Caroline she deserves a medal for what she puts up with from Lookout..

Jackie is the worst of all time though and she gets away with it, my posts get deleted but Jackie's trolling gets kept. Each time Jackie logs on now and is allowed by Maggie to troll Jane, Caroline and myself I'm going to post on here one fo the hundreds of Emails to Jackie from NGB and Maggie... that Jackie leaked to people like Susan and Keira etc.

Must warn you. It's creepy stuff.  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2018, 11:20:20 PM »
O....HO!! Lookout, have you been casting aspersions about the cleanliness of my sweet pugs?

Unlike SOME I could mention they have regular baths, as do all of our other dogs, AND our horses. What my pugs  DON'T do is sit on a commode in front of a computer screen for 15 hours a day, hoping against hope that someone, ANYONE, might send them a message. Even if that message is disparaging and crushing, from someone who clearly despises them! My pugs actually have lives!!

Maybe you should try it sometime, lookout. But I fear it might be 30 years too late.      8(8-))

And seriously, I'm sure that your daughter must have warned you about this. Stop telling the world that your house will be empty. Especially considering where you live.

?{)(**

Offline puglove

« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2018, 11:38:38 PM »
O....HO!! Lookout, have you been casting aspersions about the cleanliness of my sweet pugs?

Unlike SOME I could mention they have regular baths, as do all of our other dogs, AND our horses. What my pugs  DON'T do is sit on a commode in front of a computer screen for 15 hours a day, hoping against hope that someone, ANYONE, might send them a message. Even if that message is disparaging and crushing, from someone who clearly despises them! My pugs actually have lives!!

Maybe you should try it sometime, lookout. But I fear it might be 30 years too late.      8(8-))

And seriously, I'm sure that your daughter must have warned you about this. Stop telling the world that your house will be empty. Especially considering where you live.

?{)(**

And I await your usual angry, ungrammatical, badly punctuated dinosaur comeback. Which will, as usual, make you look like the horrible, bigoted, ignorant, inhumane old baggage that you are. You almost make me feel sorry for Bamber. But not quite.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2018, 01:21:12 PM »
Lookout, you don't need a ready supply of TENA-Lady  as you never go anywhere to need them and have your "wet room" to hand! But unless you want to irritate the hell our of your fellow passengers on your long-haul flight to Oz with umpteen trips to the loo every hour I suggest you consider some incontinence pants of the high absorbency type with odor lock technology!

And I bet puglove's pugs are a darn sight sweeter smelling than your rancid pussy!  

No doubt you will now start bleating about being "bullied".  I've given up trying to explain to you why you're singled out, but for the benefit of anyone who thinks we're being unreasonable here are a couple of your recent posts which most reasonable minded people find extremely offensive:

Something caught my eye just half an hour ago while going through old posts. One " recognised " poster had said that Colin had walked out on Sheila and the twins when they were about 4/5 months old then never visited them for a year or so. Hard hearted was the poster's description.

What are your thoughts on this and what damage would you have envisaged to Sheila and the twins?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9553.msg443831.html#msg443831

Well she couldn't boil an egg could she for starters ? Liked her partying too much as well.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9553.msg443744.html#msg443744

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.  The relationship between SC and CC is none of your business.  Is there any record of SC complaining about CC as a husband or father?  No there isn't on the contrary SC appreciated  CC was a support.  The relationship was over years before the tragedy and has no bearing on JB's case.  

CAL's book tells us SC was an excellent cook based on people who actually knew her: Freddie and Tora.   Your posts are based on bigotry and ignorance.  There's no evidence SC partied hard but even if she did it's none of your business and has no bearing on JB's case.

Is this the best you can do, slag off a mentally ill woman and a loving father who lost his twin 6 year old sons in the most awful circumstances?

And Lookout don't you dare try and pass this off on the basis you were just repeating what a.n.other said.  You're fond of telling us you don't follow the crowd.  Gossip from faceless entities on Internet forums isn't evidence of anything.          
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2018, 01:32:46 PM »
Oh I say looks like KNGB has removed a post by JaneJ challenging Lookout's post to our puglove.  Shame he doesn't see fit to remove some of Lookout's posts slagging off the victim's of WHF.   %56&

Offline Real justice

« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2018, 01:54:22 PM »
And I await your usual angry, ungrammatical, badly punctuated dinosaur comeback. Which will, as usual, make you look like the horrible, bigoted, ignorant, inhumane old baggage that you are. You almost make me feel sorry for Bamber. But not quite.
It gets better on the blue forum, Mike is concerned that Julie only saw one bullet entry in the morgue on identification,  could the police have shot Sheila again in the morgue just to make sure after she left?  8)><( 8)><( 8)><( But wait, Lookout has the answer, the wound itself,  it was superimposed on Sheila  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Wonder if this is the sort of trash he feeds her in their corresponding letters, cross my palm with silver, Love Jezza  ($^6 ($^6

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #325 on: August 23, 2018, 10:34:56 PM »
I uploaded a new topic on here this morning, but the mods haven't yet had the chance to approve it. It's a happy birthday topic to Jackie Internet Troll Preece.

I'm worried the topic won't be approved until after midnight tonight, and no one would see it on her actual birthday. So I will say it here.

Happy Birthday to Jackie Preece - the worst creature I've ever met on these forums.

65 years old today.

Maybe we could share our memories of her ? Instead of a greatest hits, it'll be more of a "Worst hits" but - that's her failure.

(Btw, genuinely is her 65th birthday today.)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #326 on: August 23, 2018, 11:20:30 PM »
I uploaded a new topic on here this morning, but the mods haven't yet had the chance to approve it. It's a happy birthday topic to Jackie Internet Troll Preece.

I'm worried the topic won't be approved until after midnight tonight, and no one would see it on her actual birthday. So I will say it here.

Happy Birthday to Jackie Preece - the worst creature I've ever met on these forums.

65 years old today.

Maybe we could share our memories of her ? Instead of a greatest hits, it'll be more of a "Worst hits" but - that's her failure.

Ha, ha! Yeah happy birthday Jackie - I believe we have an exclusive vid of her party  @)(++(* @)(++(*

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8d5aa1fb5f366fd185f0d99c07f13686/tenor.gif?itemid=7389915

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #327 on: August 23, 2018, 11:32:12 PM »
Ha, ha! Yeah happy birthday Jackie - I believe we have an exclusive vid of her party  @)(++(* @)(++(*

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8d5aa1fb5f366fd185f0d99c07f13686/tenor.gif?itemid=7389915

Yeah right! There's three people there!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2018, 05:36:05 AM »
Yeah right! There's three people there!
Lookout couldn’t make it, she didn’t know how to turn the computer off.  8()-000(

Offline APRIL

« Reply #329 on: August 24, 2018, 06:44:54 AM »

65 years old today.

Tsk. Tsk. A Virgo. Nuff said.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 12:00:55 PM by APRIL »