Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 19238 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 08:27:07 AM »
A witness said he phoned him and the phone's receiver was off the hook.
Which witness?  Do you mean the guy who was found guilty of his murder?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2020, 01:34:40 PM »
A witness said he phoned him and the phone's receiver was off the hook.

Eh? The only witness to a call from Nevill would be Nevill and he certainly won't be talking.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2020, 01:45:36 PM »
Eh? The only witness to a call from Nevill would be Nevill and he certainly won't be talking.

The witness was his son.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2020, 01:57:04 PM »
The witness was his son.

JEREMY? SERIOUSLY?  @)(++(*

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »
JEREMY? SERIOUSLY?  @)(++(*

I suppose the joke is on us for humouring these cranks. It says it all really, they don’t deserve the oxygen we lend them by politely answering their questions and taking the time out to help them.

It goes to show how dead in the water the case for Jeremy is. That we are reduced to this.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2020, 04:50:56 PM »
There are two possibilities here. Either Nevill was forced at gunpoint to go down to the kitchen or he ran away from the person with the gun.

You’re wrong on both — and there’s a third scenario you’ve conveniently forgotten

Nevill ran downstairs after being shot upstairs to try and either raise the alarm and call 999 or/and pick up a poker or try and get another gun to prevent Jeremy from killing everyone.

It’s so obvious, yet you’re determined to try and come up with nonsensical scenarios because for some strange reason you don’t want to believe the fact that Jeremy killed them all
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline adam

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2020, 05:44:48 PM »
I do not believe Nevill ran downstairs to dial 999. Bamber would be a few feet behind him.

Was it possible for Bamber to disable the front door. Take the key out etc?

Nevill would have then gone for the same door the raid team broke down.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 06:05:25 PM by adam »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2020, 07:18:00 PM »

You’re wrong on both — and there’s a third scenario you’ve conveniently forgotten

Nevill ran downstairs after being shot upstairs to try and either raise the alarm and call 999 or/and pick up a poker or try and get another gun to prevent Jeremy from killing everyone.

It’s so obvious, yet you’re determined to try and come up with nonsensical scenarios because for some strange reason you don’t want to believe the fact that Jeremy killed them all

Isn't that much the same as running away from the person with the gun?
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2020, 08:53:51 PM »
Isn't that much the same as running away from the person with the gun?

No it isn’t.

You’re trying to imply Nevill cowardly tried to escape leaving Sheila free to kill June and the twins.

Nevill was a fit, healthy, very strong man of 6”4”, ex-RAF, and he could have easily overpowered & disarmed Sheila in seconds.

But the reality is, it was Jeremy who was upstairs with the gun, and it was Jeremy who shot Nevill four times upstairs. Jeremy had possibly already shot June dead, and the only chance Nevill had of survival and disarming Jeremy was by rushing downstairs in an attempt to arm himself too.

I doubt he’d have even thought of phoning 999 at that moment — he had to take action immediately.

If you can’t grasp that, then that’s another problem you have besides your deluded belief that Jeremy is innocent l
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2020, 10:05:40 PM »
No it isn’t.

You’re trying to imply Nevill cowardly tried to escape leaving Sheila free to kill June and the twins.

Nevill was a fit, healthy, very strong man of 6”4”, ex-RAF, and he could have easily overpowered & disarmed Sheila in seconds.

But the reality is, it was Jeremy who was upstairs with the gun, and it was Jeremy who shot Nevill four times upstairs. Jeremy had possibly already shot June dead, and the only chance Nevill had of survival and disarming Jeremy was by rushing downstairs in an attempt to arm himself too.

I doubt he’d have even thought of phoning 999 at that moment — he had to take action immediately.

If you can’t grasp that, then that’s another problem you have besides your deluded belief that Jeremy is innocent l

Whichever way you slice it Nevill left the person with the gun in the main bedroom with his wife. You don't know why and neither do I. Perhaps he made to disarm that person and got shot four times in return. Do you think he would have kept on going in the face of that regardless of who was holding the gun? It was the gun stopping him, not the size or sex of the person holding it, surely? He probably did go to find a weapon, but he didn't mamage it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2020, 01:30:11 AM »
Whichever way you slice it Nevill left the person with the gun in the main bedroom with his wife. You don't know why and neither do I. Perhaps he made to disarm that person and got shot four times in return. Do you think he would have kept on going in the face of that regardless of who was holding the gun? It was the gun stopping him, not the size or sex of the person holding it, surely? He probably did go to find a weapon, but he didn't mamage it.

I've always thought his intention was to try and resume conversation with JB even if only an inaudible groan.  Blood stains were found on the worktop near the phone.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2020, 06:56:12 AM »
I've always thought his intention was to try and resume conversation with JB even if only an inaudible groan.  Blood stains were found on the worktop near the phone.
A desperate attempt at alerting the emergency services whilst receiving a right shellacking.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2020, 07:13:55 AM »
But not on tbe phone?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2020, 07:33:07 AM »

Jeremy had probably already shot June dead at that stage, or so he thought, and as the last four bullets didn’t kill Nevill that rendered Jeremy unarmed.

So that’s THAT theory of yours blown out the water, because if Jeremy had more bullets in the gun he’d have fired even more into Nevill as he raced down the stairs...

You also seem to think Nevill couldn’t have disarmed Sheila, but that too is ridiculous

Nevill was huge in comparison to Sheila, and the gun was so long — which means he’d have easily been able to disarm her by simply heaving it away and out of her grasp

She was as weak as a kitten; found it hard to focus; was unable to even stir coffee without spilling it — and more crucially, had absolutely no experience of using that rifle which Nevill had bought just months previously. In fact, Sheila had no experience of guns at all. So your argument is of no value whatsoever

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2020, 07:43:33 AM »

I believe there was just one tiny spot of blood on the worktop, which is to be expected given the huge violent struggle that took place between Nevill and Jeremy

Nevill was literally covered in blood, which had squirted in in all different directions

I can’t see why Nevill would want to resume a conversation with the son he supposedly called for help when:

1.  He couldn’t speak due to his throat injuries

2.  He needed urgent medical help

3.  What would be the point of groaning down the phone to Jeremy, when he supposedly wanted him to rush over?

4.  As he’d supposedly already alerted Jeremy, he’d have thought he was already on his way, surely?