Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 18948 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2020, 09:16:55 AM »
I'm questioning the evidence not the verdict. The fact that Nevill Bamber was unable to speak, for example, doesn't mean he didn't phone his son because he could have done that before he was injured. The fact that a wetsuit was found doesn't mean it was worn. The fact that people thought Nevill Bamber was careful with his guns doesn't mean that he complied with the law, he didn't. Even if Jeremy Bamber knew he could put 11 cartridges in the gun that doesn't mean he did.

You're right in tat it doesn't -(necessarily)- mean he didn't phone Jeremy. The question though, is WOULD he? Evidence exists to suggest he didn't think Jeremy could be trusted. It's very likely that there'd been some sort of contretemps between them that evening regarding a trailer Jeremy was to have bought back. It ended with Jeremy leaving and Nevill doing it himself. I feel it's highly UNlikely, that Nevill, knowing he couldn't be trusted to do his job, would have trusted him to even answer his phone, let alone get out of bed to do a rescue job.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2020, 09:20:48 AM »
I can see where you're coming from on the evidence side,but a jury convicted on what they were shown and told.There's been two unsuccessful appeals another not getting past the ones who decide if it should go to the appeal court,This tells me that the powers to be are happy that the conviction is sound,any one who thinks otherwise needs to show that there is evidence not already disclosed to the relevant bodies.JBamber is a convicted child killer and should die in prison.

Stefan Kiszko was also a convicted child killer whose case bounced to and fro CoA until he was acquitted.

Do you honestly think if we were discussing his case post acquittal you would have seen him as anything other than a child killer Barrier? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2020, 09:30:49 AM »
Stefan Kiszko was also a convicted child killer whose case bounced to and fro CoA until he was acquitted.

Do you honestly think if we were discussing his case post acquittal you would have seen him as anything other than a child killer Barrier?
How many failed appeals did Kiszko have?  Has Jeremy reached out to Justice who helped Stefan? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JUSTICE
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2020, 10:29:34 AM »
What’s that got to do with G-Unit coming over all mysterious trying to imply she knows more about the evidence than everyone else?  Is this a bit like you having solved the Madeleine case, only this time G-Unit had solved the Bamber one?  Do me a favour!

If you think the likes of G-Unit and myself can't make a difference how would you explain what Joe Karam achieved for David Bain?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2020, 10:36:26 AM »
How many failed appeals did Kiszko have?  Has Jeremy reached out to Justice who helped Stefan? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JUSTICE

Why does JB need to reach out to JUSTICE when he might have G-Unit in his corner! ?   ?>)()< 8(>((

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2020, 10:39:04 AM »

You're right in tat it doesn't -(necessarily)- mean he didn't phone Jeremy. The question though, is WOULD he? Evidence exists to suggest he didn't think Jeremy could be trusted. It's very likely that there'd been some sort of contretemps between them that evening regarding a trailer Jeremy was to have bought back. It ended with Jeremy leaving and Nevill doing it himself. I feel it's highly UNlikely, that Nevill, knowing he couldn't be trusted to do his job, would have trusted him to even answer his phone, let alone get out of bed to do a rescue job.

I don't know whether he would phone Jeremy or not, but what I do know is that no one else knows either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2020, 10:39:12 AM »
Why does JB need to reach out to JUSTICE when he might have G-Unit in his corner! ?   ?>)()< 8(>((
LOL, you really are a fan girl aren’t you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2020, 10:43:46 AM »
If you think the likes of G-Unit and myself can't make a difference how would you explain what Joe Karam achieved for David Bain?
Oh I see.  G-Unit has already immersed herself in the minutiae of the case, gained access to all the evidence presented in court, met with Bamber and all surviving protagonists and managed to uncover vital new evidence, and all since the new year.  How very impressive!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2020, 10:47:13 AM »
Oh I see.  G-Unit has already immersed herself in the minutiae of the case, gained access to all the evidence presented in court, met with Bamber and all surviving protagonists and managed to uncover vital new evidence, and all since the new year.  How very impressive!!

I don't recall saying that or even alluding to it.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2020, 10:50:58 AM »
I don't know whether he would phone Jeremy or not, but what I do know is that no one else knows either.

On that point, you're correct, but it's not a point in isolation. When their relationship is bought into the equation, the balance falls in favour of him NOT.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »

On that point, you're correct, but it's not a point in isolation. When their relationship is bought into the equation, the balance falls in favour of him NOT.

Relationships can be toxic. They can also appear toxic to onlookers when they aren't. Some families have stand-up rows, some don't. That doesn't mean those who don't have rows don't have problems, it just means they deal with them differently. Only those involved in these relationships know the truth in my opinion.

Result = happy posting.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2020, 11:14:31 AM »
Relationships can be toxic. They can also appear toxic to onlookers when they aren't. Some families have stand-up rows, some don't. That doesn't mean those who don't have rows don't have problems, it just means they deal with them differently. Only those involved in these relationships know the truth in my opinion.

When a son's obnoxious and disrespectful behaviour reduces a father to tears, there's more than just a hint that problems exist.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2020, 11:51:37 AM »
Just a reminder: no goading, personal remarks, thank you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2020, 12:08:25 PM »

When a son's obnoxious and disrespectful behaviour reduces a father to tears, there's more than just a hint that problems exist.

As reported by a relative who clearly had no time for Jeremy? Others felt differently.
Result = happy posting.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2020, 12:23:46 PM »
As reported by a relative who clearly had no time for Jeremy? Others felt differently.

Actually, the only reason this person had no time for Jeremy was because he'd witnessed the way he humiliated Nevill. I have no idea who are the "others" you speak of, but living close to where it happened, I've only found ONE person who knew him, pre massacre -a vicar- who has "time" for him.