Poll

Do you have reservations as to Dr Vincent Tabak's guilt as a murderer?

Guilty as Charged
10 (55.6%)
Guilty of Manslaughter not Murder
3 (16.7%)
Think he could be Innocent
3 (16.7%)
He is Innocent
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: April 06, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Author Topic: Who has Doubts as to Dr Vincent Tabak's Guilt ?  (Read 32748 times)

Offline Leonora

Re: Who has Doubts as to Dr Vincent Tabak's Guilt ?
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2017, 07:20:35 AM »
Maybe it's Dr Vincent Tabak , that saw something that Evening/Morning... and that's why someone would want to keep him quite! (IMO)
It is very probable that Vincent Tabak, Tanja Morson and Christopher Jefferies all noticed that lights were on inside Joanna Yeates's flat on the Friday, the Saturday and the Sunday, and that these were switched off and on. When he heard that the police were saying Joanna had disappeared on Friday evening, CJ would be bound to tell the police AND his tenants and neighbours and compare notes with them about this. When TM and VT saw him on TV being evasive and vague, telling quite a different story, they assumed he was guilty. What we DO know is that we DON'T know most of what was said for nearly 6 hours at Schiphol. This must have been about what they saw between them that weekend, and it must have been a lot more than just two or three persons on Joanna's front path after dark. That is only the cover story that the landlord and the police have allowed us to hear.

Offline [...]

« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2017, 10:22:16 AM »
                                                        Part One.....

Complex Case Unit:........  So when did Dr Vincent Tabak actually come under this banner??

South West Complex Casework Unit

The CPS set up Complex Casework Units (CCUs) in 2008 to help us deal more effectively with major cases, working closely with the police and other law enforcement agencies to disrupt and prosecute organised crime. A national template was created for the new units and there is now a CCU in 14 out of the 15 CPS Areas with separate arrangements for London

Ok... he falls foul of that quote..... Dr Vincent Tabak has "Nothing" to do with Organised crime.... Yet "Ann Reddrop" The "Head" of "The Complex case unit" did everything in her power to assist "Avon and Somerset Police"... In the planned arrest of "Dr Vincent Tabak"...

How can that be????

(1):  Substantial and complex fraud
(2):  Large scale human trafficking
(3):  Serious drug related offences involving substantial importation, manufacture or supply, particularly with an
        international dimension
(4):  Major targeted local criminals in organised or international crime
(5):  Serial sexual assault where there has been a protracted investigation
(6):  Large scale child abuse, abduction or paedophile abuse cases involving multi generational abuse of several
        victims
(7):  Major large scale public disorder offences of a political, racial or religious nature, or which cause particular local
        concern
(8):  Complex / serious cases involving professional misconduct
(9):  Hate related murders
(10):Mercy killings / aiding and abetting suicide
(11):High profile / multi victim / multi defendant murders
(12):Serious / complex Animal rights extremism cases especially across several police force areas
(13):Complex restraint and confiscation of assetsRape offences involving unusual violence or repeated attacks
(14):Cases involving complicated public interest immunity (PII) issues
(15):Complicated betting / lotteries cases
(16):Sensitive, serious or complex cases of major media interest e.g. allegations involving individuals or
        organisations with a high public profile
(17):Cases requiring consideration of gross negligence manslaughter and any case involving a fatality in which the
        investigation is being conducted in accordance with the Deaths at Work protocol (but note that cases of
        corporate manslaughter are currently dealt with in the Special Crime Division in HQ)
(18):Outgoing European Arrest Warrant cases i.e. where the Area is seeking the return of a suspect from abroad
(19):Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs)
(20):Cases where consideration is being given to issues of immunity and restricted use agreements under Serious (21):Organised Crime Act (SOCA) 05 (but not in relation to approving a letter of agreement with a co-operating
        defendant)
 (21):All cases involving the negotiation of jurisdiction with the USA

Scanning through the list I cannot see Dr Vincent Tabak fitting any of the above criteria...

(1): Dr Vincent Tabak isn't connected to any Fraud.. Ann Reddrop herself said of his perfect record

(2):Dr Vincent Tabak is part of any "Human Trafficing"...

(3):Dr Vincent Tabak has "NO" drug related Offences ... no Affliation to Organised Crime

(4):Dr Vincent Tabak was Not Involved with Local/International Organised crime

(5):Dr Vincent Tabak was not a "Serial Attacker and "NO Sexual assault had taken place!!

(6): Dr Vincent Tabak was not involved with  Large scale child abuse, abduction or paedophile abuse cases involving
       multi generational abuse of several victims

(7): Dr Vincent Tabak was Not Involved in any Scale of public Offence s , never mind Large scale..

(8): Dr Vincent Tabak was Not part of any Complex / serious cases involving professional misconduct

(9): Dr Vincent Tabak Was Not Involved in any Hate related Murder...

(10):Dr Vincent Tabak did NOT do Mercy killings / aiding and abetting suicide

(11):Dr Vincent Tabak didn't kill multiple victims that were High profile / multi victim / multi defendant murders

(12):Dr Vincent Tabak was not an extremist ...as didn't fit this criteria Serious / complex Animal rights extremism
       cases especially across several police force areas

(13):Dr Vincent Tabak did not involved  Complex restraint and confiscation of assetsRape offences involving unusual
       violence or repeated attacks

(14):Dr Vincent Tabak was NOT involved in  :Cases involving complicated public interest immunity (PII) issues   
        An order that PII applies would usually be sought by the British government to protect official secrets, and so
        can be perceived as a gagging order. That I am aware of...

(15):Dr Vincent Tabak was NOT involved with betting

(16): Dr Vincent Tabak was not part of any :Sensitive, serious or complex cases of major media interest e.g.
         allegations involving individual organisations with a high public profile

(17): Dr Vincent Tabak was not involved in Cases requiring consideration of gross negligence manslaughter and any
        case involving a fatality in which the investigation is being conducted in accordance with the Deaths at Work
        protocol (but note that cases of corporate manslaughter are currently dealt with in the Special Crime Division
        in HQ)

(18): Dr Vincent Tabak did not have Outgoing European Arrest Warrant cases i.e. where the Area is seeking the
         return of a suspect from abroad

(19): Dr Vincent Tabak did not come under Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs)

(20): Dr Vincent Tabak as far as I am aware was not give immunity...

(21): Dr Vincent Tabak didn't come under All cases involving the negotiation of jurisdiction with the USA

So far... Dr Vincent Tabak does not come under any of these criteria..... And having Ann Redropp at The Head of the Investigation into Dr Vincent Tabak is quite disconcerting....

http://www.cps.gov.uk/southwest/who_we_are/complex_casework_unit/

Offline [...]

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2017, 10:23:06 AM »
                                                    Part two.........

Or should it be Called What is going on!!!!!!

I have used this quote before... but in the light of the above post I believe it needs to be scrutinized ;>>>
Ann Reddrop, Head of the Crown Prosecution Service South West Complex Casework Unit said:

“Vincent Tabak was a cunning, dishonest and manipulative man who knew exactly what he was doing when he killed Joanna Yeates. Today he has been convicted by a jury in Bristol of her murder last year, despite claiming he meant her no harm.

Firstly we need to look at her title:
Ann Reddrop, Head of the Crown Prosecution Service South West Complex Casework Unit... She is obviously an extremely important person... whom has spent her time chasing a "Placid Dutch National" around so she can prosecute him for this crime...... The big Question is "WHY"???????

Why would she stick her Neck out to "Prosecute" Dr Vincent Tabak... when we can all plainly see he doesn't fit the "Criteria " of any of the above "Listed" for South West Complex Casework Unit to be involved with him for!!!!

It's one of the OMG Moments.... what on earth is going on!!!!! Lets try to make him fit at least one of them....

(17):Cases requiring consideration of gross negligence manslaughter and any case involving a fatality in which the investigation is being conducted in accordance with the Deaths at Work protocol (but note that cases of
corporate manslaughter are currently dealt with in the Special Crime Division in HQ)

You would have to split this one to even make it fit slightly... It's in relation to work deaths.. But If I take the first part of the sentence "Maybe... That's what they tried to use" (IMO)

Cases requiring consideration of gross negligence manslaughter I suppose you could say That Strangling someone In what they tried to describe as an act due to it being "Sexually Motivated".. Would in one sense possibly come under that "Heading"..... But even if `I try to give Ann Reddrop the benifit of the doubt... This doesn't work either......

From the Official Government Website: 

The Crown's case is, and always has been, that it was a deliberate act on his part and that is why we refused to accept his plea to manslaughter and he has faced trial for murder over the past four weeks.

So if she is "FREELY" Admitting That her position was that Dr Vincent Tabak HAD MURDERED Joanna Yeates... Then my question is this:.. What were "The South West Complex Casework Unit..
doing bringing Dr Vincent Tabak to trial???? 

This is "Quadruply Important"... For 'The Charge of "MURDER" under The division of charging responsibility Paragraph 15... It is "The Polices Responsiblity... Now this is where things get Interesting.........

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/directors_guidance/dpp_guidance_5.html#a16

Offline [...]

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2017, 10:24:17 AM »
                                                   Part Three.............

Continuing from where I left off.........""This is "Quadruply Important"... For 'The Charge of "MURDER" under The division of charging responsibility Paragraph 15... It is "The Polices Responsiblity... Now this is where things get Interesting.........""

16. CPS Charging Decisions....

Prosecutors will make charging decisions in all cases not allocated to the police in paragraph 15. In a case where any offences under consideration for charging include an offence which must be referred to a prosecutor under this Guidance then all related offences in the case will be referred to a prosecutor to consider which should be charged.

So following the letter of the Law... "The CPS" and especially "The Complex Case Unit" don't really need to do anything to Dr Vincent Tabak.... Should have been a straight forward "Murder Charge"... and if my understanding is correct in accordance with "Paragraph 15"... It is The Polices Responsibility!!!

So why all out with The Complex Case Unit?????

Determining whether a Guilty Plea may be anticipated Paragraph 17...

A guilty plea may be anticipated where either:

the suspect has made a clear and unambiguous admission to the offence and has said nothing that could be used as a defence, or
the suspect has made no admission but has not denied the offence or otherwise indicated it will be contested and the commission of the offence and identification of the offender can be established by reliable evidence or the suspect can be seen clearly committing the offence on a good quality visual recording.

Ah........ Is this what they had in mind.... Dr Vincent Tabak pled Guilty To Manslaughter..... But Ann Reddrop persuade the "Public" that They would go for No less than "A MURDER CHARGE".....

But it's saying "Anticipated"... What indication Did Ann Reddrop have to "ANTICIPATE" a "GUILTY PLEA"????

She had to go with the "Notion"... not only that...
She had to go with the Belief that The CONFESSION To The Chaplain was true!!!!!!... Now how is that possible?? She is.. "The Head Honcho" of this whole Caboodle..... and has not got to her position by believing a verbal/written statement of a man who has "Assumed The Role of Chaplain".... And had No witness's or recorded testomony to prove the "Allegation" That Dr Vincent Tabak.."Did indeed Admit to the MURDER Of Joanna Yeates"....

So (IMO)... She cannot Anticipate..." ANYTHING".... take this part of the Paragraph..

the suspect has made a clear and unambiguous admission to the offence and has said nothing that could be used as a defence,

We can all go.... "YES" He Pled Guilty To Manslaughter:...  but on taking a fresh look at that statement... It doesn't apply.... The "Anticipation Part" has to be "BROTHERTON"...

The only "ANTICIPATION" should have been an ANTICIPATION That he would plead Guilt to "Murder and NOT Manslaughter....

Lets check the second part of the Paragraph...

the suspect has made no admission but has not denied the offence or otherwise indicated it will be contested and the commission of the offence and identification of the offender can be established by reliable evidence or the suspect can be seen clearly committing the offence on a good quality visual recording.

Well... Dr Vincent Tabak... did "make an "Admission" when the got to The Old Bailey... But That is NOT what Paragraph 16 is about..... It may sound like procedure was followed... BUT it wasn't (IMO)...

Dr Vincent Tabak constantly denied having ANYTHING To Do WITH THE Joanna Yeates Murder.... And most people were indeed "Shocked" when he "Pled" "GUILTY" At The Old Bailey!!

Reliable "Evidence" or "Good Quality Video."... Now I can 100% say that the Evidence was poor at best.... The DNA was Partial and "NOWHERE" were there any CCTV or Video Evidence showing that Dr Vincent Tabak, had Committed this OFFENCE"!!!

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/directors_guidance/dpp_guidance_5.html#a16

Offline [...]

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2017, 10:26:20 AM »
                                Part 4..............

After covering Paragraph 17....
Prosecutor’s review of police charged cases

Review.... Well Ann Redropp does state she Advise The Police...  I was about to find it on the internet... But The "CPS's NEWS" seems to have been removed.... But I always have a copy....

"Late in December 2010, the police asked for assistance and guidance from the Crown Prosecution Service. That assistance has come from the South West Complex Casework Unit based here in Bristol. I reviewed the evidence, advised that Vincent Tabak should be charged with Joanna's murder and began preparing the case for trial.

"In May 2011, Tabak admitted the manslaughter of Joanna but that was only part of the story.  The Crown's case is, and always has been, that it was a deliberate act on his part and that is why we refused to accept his plea to manslaughter and he has faced trial for murder over the past four weeks.

Following all the Guidelines and "Procedures" why is Ann Redrrop Involved???... So according to this.... And this is Screaming in Everyones Faces... It was "The CPS" That took this case to "Ann Redrrop" of "THE COMPLEX CRIME UNIT"... To ask for ADVICE......

Why are There Not Legal Bodies Everywhere... Jumping up and Down... Doing The Fangango Saying ....Everything about this case is WRONG!!!!! Why not??

Its a bit like the Advert... "It does exactly what it says on the tin"!!  But in this case It doesn't.... Anne Redropp IS... and not by any fluke or chance.. 'The Head Of The Complex Crime Unit"!!... She's not doing "what it says on the tin"..

What Reason has she become Involved....??
The CPS have gone to Ann Redrrop for "ADVISE" as she puts it.. because they "Must Be looking at what I can only Imagine is "A Serial Killer"...(IMO)... I've covered all the reasons as to what 'The Complex Crime Unit ".. Cover.. and Dr Vincent Tabak doesn't come under ANY... and I will repeat "ANY' of the criteria laid out in the 21 Points I have posted from it's website....

The big question now is........ Has Ann Redropp in persuing Dr Vincent Tabak for a "Murder" in regards to The Joanna Yeates Case gone beyond her remit.... Has she "Abused " her Power and brought "More" Than The full Force Of the Law Down On Dr Vincent Tabak's Head!!! As IN MY OPINION... she has!!!

In May 2011, Tabak admitted the manslaughter of Joanna but that was only part of the story.  The Crown's case is, and always has been, that it was a deliberate act on his part and that is why we refused to accept his plea to manslaughter and he has faced trial for murder over the past four weeks.

Again... This statement shouts out that she has assited in The "Unlawful Incarceration"(IMO) of Dr Vincent Tabak for The Murder of Joanna Yeates!!!

Once she had 'REVIEWED" The Case... She must have "KNOWN" That Dr Vincent Tabak did not come under the 21 criteria for "The Complex Crime Unit" to continue supporting Dr Vincent Tabak's PROSECUTION!!! (IMO)

Without my posts... she is there for all to see :.... After The Trial of Dr Vincent Tabak... she has stated publically Many times That they were never going to accept Dr Vincent Tabak's "Manslaughter Plea" and were going for "A Murder Trial"... i'm sure most will remember her doing this....

But I say... She......"SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BEEN IN FRONT OF ANY CAMERA"S PUBLICALLY PROCLAIMING HER INTENTION TO PERSUE THIS CASE"....... Because it with Regards to Dr Vincent Tabak... It never came under her "Juristiction".. (IMO) and so far as to say that it was an "Illegal Prosecution of A Placid Dutchman"... who not only had to contend with a CPS's prosecution...

But The Full Force of The Complex Crime Unit And Their extensive Powers to Prosecute a Dutch National on what can be only desribed as 'Flimsy at best" Case against him....

But that is only part of it... Because he then has A Defense Council who have "Publically Stated" that they have different levels of "Service" for Clients... "Base Metal Service".. Being one of them...And I'm gathering that Dr Vincent Tabak only came up to their "Base metal Service" as he had legal aid!!!

Why would "The Head Of The Complex Case Unit"..waste "Public Money" pursuing a "Simple" Murder case... When they could have sat back and accepted his "Manslaughter Plea"?? Why did Ann Redrrop by her own admission, continuing in  "This Illegal Prosecution" of a Dutchman?/(IMO)

In May 2011, Tabak admitted the manslaughter of Joanna but that was only part of the story.  The Crown's case is, and always has been, that it was a deliberate act on his part and that is why we refused to accept his plea to manslaughter and he has faced trial for murder over the past four weeks.

She clearly says that "WE" refused to accept his plea to "Manslaughter".... We means Including herself.. and as far as I can tell she had 'NO RIGHT".. to pursue Dr Vincent Tabak whatsoever in her position!!! (IMO)

She did NOT need to be the FACE of this trial..... What was she hoping for???

I believe 'A Full Investigation Needs To Be Carried Out Immediateley" I Believe That "Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction is "UNSAFE"... I Believe that Dr Vincent Tabak should be released immediatley.. And not only a trial to prove that this was a massive injustice.. But an Inquiry On such a level .. That "The Leveson Inquiry" would pale into insignificance!!!

I have always believed that Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent!! And i think if people have the paitence to read my posts they too would come to the same "conclusion"....

http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/latest_news/cps_statement_on_vincent_tabak_/index.html

Above is The Removed Link... I Wonder Why??

http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/latest_news/cps_statement_on_vincent_tabak/

This link is all thats left as far as I can see on the CPS website in relation to Dr Vincent Taba's Trial...

Offline [...]

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2017, 11:54:08 AM »
                              Part 5...... In the Interest of Justice and Fair Play.....

Late in December 2010, the police asked for assistance and guidance from the Crown Prosecution Service. That assistance has come from the South West Complex Casework Unit based here in Bristol. I reviewed the evidence, advised that Vincent Tabak should be charged with Joanna's murder and began preparing the case for trial.

"In May 2011, Tabak admitted the manslaughter of Joanna but that was only part of the story.  The Crown's case is, and always has been, that it was a deliberate act on his part and that is why we refused to accept his plea to manslaughter and he has faced trial for murder over the past four weeks.

Sometimes a re-read is helpful...

(1): Late in December 2010, the police asked for assistance and guidance from the Crown Prosecution Service.

(2):That assistance has come from the South West Complex Casework Unit based here in Bristol.

(3): I reviewed the evidence, advised that Vincent Tabak should be charged with Joanna's murder and began
       preparing the case for trial.

I know I believe I covered this... But Breaking down The sentences,... helps to Define Ann Redrrop's Actions...(IMO)

(1):  Avon and Somerset Police have taken The correct course of action.. as far as I can see and brought The Case
        to the CPS's Attention...(IMO)...

(2): This is "Clearly" where Ann Redrrop "Proudly Boast's" That assistance has come from
       the South West Complex Casework Unit based here in Bristol.

(3): And this is the "part" she takes "FullyResponsibility (IMO)I reviewed the evidence,
       advised that Vincent Tabak should be charged with Joanna's murder and began preparing the case for
       trial

She alone is "responsible as far as I can see... For Dr Vincent Tabak's "Incarceration" and The treatment he recieved whilst he was on remand..... (IMO)

It makes me go back to Dr Vincent Tabak's Original Lawyer "COOK"..... I can only assume as The Head of The Complex Crime Unit. had taken command of this unholy "Prosecution"(IMO)...That he must have been left in No Doubt.. That Dr Vincent Tabak was Involved in something so vast, that he maybe didn't have 'The Experience ".. to deal with what can only be assume to be.....
A Case Of Such Significance....
A Case of Such magnitude..
A Case of Such Important That it involved "The Complex Crime Unit".. who according to The Criteria for Their Involvement.. Needs a bit of "Organised Crime In there!!!!

I'm Not surprised "Cook" ran for The hills... With the "Full Weight Of "The Complex Case Unit" and the Head Honcho at "The Wheel"... The poor man probably turned about face and got out of there pretty sharpish...(IMO)..

So where do we legally stand in regards to this absolute "Nightmare"??

Because we have two Families to consider how they would respond to this information...

On the one hand we have "The Yeates Family... whom have trusted our Justice System to bring about the Lawful Prosecution of The Man They Believe responsible for Their Daughters Death...

And on the other hand we have "The Tabak Family" who have always believed that there "Son" didn't commit this crime and prey and hope that "Justice" will be done!!

So even if you are of the persuasion that you believe Dr Vincent Tabak "Guilty"... You cannot possibly be happy with what I believe "The Mis- Use" of Public Money and More Importantly.. "The Mis-Use" of "The Complex Crime Units" resources to prosecute a "Placid Dutchman" who had NO ties to anything criminal whatsoever.. And should have had a "FairTrial".. that all people of this United Country of Ours Desereves!!!

(In My Humble Opinion) Nine..

Offline [...]

« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2017, 01:11:11 PM »
Here's a question to consider.. which I need to try an Investigate further....

Thinking about "Ann Redrrop and her "Media" appearances In connection To The Joanna Yeates Case"... I was wondering.... Who??? Is the head of their Media Communications Department at The CPS's and The "Complex Crime Unit"????

Amanda Hirst was For 'Avon And somerset Police as she had expressed at "The Leveson Inquiry"

I have found the Interview That Ann Redrrop does after the trial and it can be seen here.... But just iincase as with all of Important Statement to video.. I will transcribe this Interview and will use on another post... because that too need scrutinising... (IMO)...

Ann appeared in "The Killers" Documentary... to explain her position and feeling about Dr Vincent Tabak... And cemmented what can only be described, as 'The Final Nail" in the coffin of Dr Vincent Tabak...(IMO)
 She has used the media to highlight her vast Experience and Knowledge " of The Prosecution of this Dutch National and without us knowing for sure has been ill advised by someone to take this role of "Public Relations" to a whole new level (IMO)..

But who has that Role at"The CPS".. And if they didn't have someone who advises The likes of Ann Redrrop.... "The Head  of "The Complex Crime Unit"... To be 'The Voice of The People"???

Has the CPS got a "Media Communications Advisor"... maybe someone might wish they had ..(IMO) because the Interview which is linked below.. only Supports my 5 part post on the subject...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8856060/CPS-Vincent-Tabak-was-cunning-and-dishonest.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2017, 01:30:01 PM »
If Tabak saw something he's hardly likely to keep quiet whilst staring at a life sentence. I doubt if anyone is going to be persuasive enough to ge him to shut up if he had evidence.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »
On the other hand if the police did know something that is so sensitive they may be using all means to deflect the inquiry. If DNA belonging to Tabak was found on Yeates' clothing she would only have to brush against something Tabak had touched, use the same door handle then touch her own item of clothing, testing is that sensitive.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2017, 01:38:19 PM »
Ann Redrrop Interview on 28 Oct 2011.....  Part One......

Here is the transcript of the video I linked in the above post of mine:..

Vincent Tabak was a cunning, dishonest and manipulative man who knew exactly what he was (deali) doing when he killed Joanna Yeates... Today he has been convicted by a jury of her murder last year, despite claiming he meant her know harm.. he was cunning and dishonest towards his girlfriend, with whom he had maintained a normal relatioship.. Even going as far as to text her shortly after jo was dead to say he was bored..

He manipulated the Police by virtue of his Indepth research on the internet.. to keep one step ahead of the Investigation, before his arrest, looking up extradition and medical details of decomposition.. he made very selective admissions surrounding the circumstances of Jo's death which sought to cast herin an Unfavourable light... And he kept this up even when he gave Evidence to the Jury...

Tabak thought his cleverness and deceit would prevent him from being convicted of a brutal murder............. He was wrong!

Jo went missing on Friday 17th December last year after meeting with friends for a drink.. For several days the Police mounted a "Missing Person Inquiry", but with the discovery of her body on Christmas Morning, this became a "Murder Investigation...

Late in December the Police ask for assistance and guidance from The Crown Prosecution Service.. That assistance has come from "The South West Case Work Unit" based here in Bristol... I reviewed the Evidence and Advised that Vincet Tabak should be charged with this murder and began preparing this case for trial... In May this year Tabak admitted Jo's Manslaughter....but that was only part of it..

The Crowns Case is... and always has been that it was a deliberate action on his part.. And "That|is why we refused to accept his plea for Manslaughter"... and he faced trial for "Murder"o over the past $ weeks....

Jo's family have been here in Bristol, during the trial and have listened to much of the evidence... Our thoughts are with them and with her partner Greg today as Tabak begin's a life sentence for "Murdering" Jo...

I find reading her words they tend to stick in my mind.. putting together with her own vocal words I can envisage her intension and her actions on "Pursuing The prosecution of Dr Vincent Tabak....(IMO)..

I'm going to pick over this on another post...as there are many questions I feel need answering...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8856060/CPS-Vincent-Tabak-was-cunning-and-dishonest.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2017, 01:39:45 PM »
On the other hand if the police did know something that is so sensitive they may be using all means to deflect the inquiry. If DNA belonging to Tabak was found on Yeates' clothing she would only have to brush against something Tabak had touched, use the same door handle then touch her own item of clothing, testing is that sensitive.

I agree... but the DNA.. isn't quite correct (IMO).... There's bigger fish than DNA in this case... There's plenty to be unravelled...  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2017, 02:13:00 PM »
Ann Redrrop Interview ... 28th Oct 2011... Part two...

Vincent Tabak was a cunning, dishonest and manipulative man who knew exactly what he was (deali) doing when he killed Joanna Yeates... Today he has been convicted by a jury of her murder last year, despite claiming he meant her know harm.. he was cunning and dishonest towards his girlfriend, with whom he had maintained a normal relatioship.. Even going as far as to text her shortly after jo was dead to say he was bored..

When watching video's I like to look for the slip up's.. The uncontrollable urges to say something you are trying not to reveal... And When Ann says: dishonest and manipulative man who knew exactly what he was (deali) doing .. I believe she was about to say the word "Dealing" but correct herself and goes on to say doing... (IMO)..

He manipulated the Police by virtue of his Indepth research on the internet.. to keep one step ahead of the Investigation, before his arrest, looking up extradition and medical details of decomposition.. he made very selective admissions surrounding the circumstances of Jo's death which sought to cast her in an Unfavourable light... And he kept this up even when he gave Evidence to the Jury...

That statement is "Clearly wrong..(IMO)..  How does Indepth research on the internet constitute Manipulating "The Police"????? 

How can Internet searches manipulate anyone??? If your not watching and you are not aware, that they exist.. How can these searches be seen as a form of "Manipulation'???

Jo went missing on Friday 17th December last year after meeting with friends for a drink.. For several days the Police mounted a "Missing Person Inquiry", but with the discovery of her body on Christmas Morning, this became a "Murder Investigation...

What does she mean by several days ?? Is after several day a "Twin Track Investigation" came into force?? Several days is 3 or 4 in my book.. But Joanna Yeates was Missing for 8...  I find the next bit Interesting...
How can "Just" the discovery of a body give "Grounds" for a "Murder Inquiry to start?? They shouldn't have know that she had been "Murdered at that juncture".. (IMO)..

Was the Condition of Joanna Yeates body not what we have come to believe ??? If it was a few days after the "Post Mortem" examination had taken place.. then surely that only stands to reason that it couldn't have become a "Murder Investigation" But she states as soon as Christmas day! (IMO)..
Late in December the Police ask for assistance and guidance from The Crown Prosecution Service.. That assistance has come from "The South West Case Work Unit" based here in Bristol... I reviewed the Evidence and Advised that Vincet Tabak should be charged with this murder and began preparing this case for trial... In May this year Tabak admitted Jo's Manslaughter....but that was only part of it..
Her admitance to the Lead on the prosecuction of Dr Vincent Tabak... (IMO)..

The Crowns Case is... and always has been that it was a deliberate action on his part.. And "That|is why we refused to accept his plea for Manslaughter"... and he faced trial for "Murder" over the past 4 weeks....

One more time "The South West Case Work Unit" had No Reason to "Persue The Prosecution Of Dr Vincent Tabak as he didn't fit their criteria....And to be so "ACTIVELY" involved in this case goes beyond any rational explanation that they or anyone else can give for their.. Blind, Unreasoned, Badly Executed,Persistant, prosecution of this Dutch National... (IMO)

Edit... you may wish to read this which will add to the last two post of mine:  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8051.msg408083#msg408083

Offline Leonora

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2017, 02:22:22 PM »
Just in case you wondered, I am still here, and absolutely delighted over this dissection of the anomalous role played by Anne Reddrop and the Complex Case Unit of the CPS. I had never seriously wondered why it was involved at all, and now we ALMOST know the answer. Why did the press not ask the same questions?

Theoretically speaking, we ought to believe that Vincent Tabak was part of a paedophile ring, which, according to the list, does come under "complex cases" - otherwise he wouldn't have been able to get hold of illegal images of child abuse, of which he was actually convicted. However, the prosecution made no reference to accomplices, sources etc. Once again, the press failed to bark in the night.

If Vincent Tabak had seen something, why did he not tell the court? I am sure he would have told DC Karen Thomas, who, unknown to him at the time, but not to us now, was part of a plan to arrest him for murder.

Even allowing for the behaviour of his lawyer, Vincent Tabak did not behave rationally. He never challenged Brotherton. He never reiterated his scepticism about the DNA. So I can only repeat my belief that he and his lawyers did a deal to carry the can for the killing in return for a secret amnesty and a new identity. I would guess that a few months in Long Lartin would have been sufficient to persuade him that things were serious. You can have no other rational explanation for why he has remained silent in the face of all the "abuses of process" that you have exposed.

Offline [...]

« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2017, 04:12:58 PM »
An Explanation Part One......

Just in case you wondered, I am still here, and absolutely delighted over this dissection of the anomalous role played by Anne Reddrop and the Complex Case Unit of the CPS. I had never seriously wondered why it was involved at all, and now we ALMOST know the answer. Why did the press not ask the same questions?

Theoretically speaking, we ought to believe that Vincent Tabak was part of a paedophile ring, which, according to the list, does come under "complex cases" - otherwise he wouldn't have been able to get hold of illegal images of child abuse, of which he was actually convicted. However, the prosecution made no reference to accomplices, sources etc. Once again, the press failed to bark in the night.

If Vincent Tabak had seen something, why did he not tell the court? I am sure he would have told DC Karen Thomas, who, unknown to him at the time, but not to us now, was part of a plan to arrest him for murder.

Even allowing for the behaviour of his lawyer, Vincent Tabak did not behave rationally. He never challenged Brotherton. He never reiterated his scepticism about the DNA. So I can only repeat my belief that he and his lawyers did a deal to carry the can for the killing in return for a secret amnesty and a new identity. I would guess that a few months in Long Lartin would have been sufficient to persuade him that things were serious. You can have no other rational explanation for why he has remained silent in the face of all the "abuses of process" that you have exposed.

I believe Dr Vincent Tabak told them all exactly what he Knew and Saw....But was in a foreign country trusting it's Judical System... Which had shown him how they could "Twist" and "Put The Knife In".. about any statement he cared to share with them... (IMO)..

I still don't go with your secret identity... But things are slowly unravelling... And maybe with a little more pushing we will find the Answer.... (IMO)...

We still have Paul Vermeij... Dr Vincent Tabak's  family spokesman... did he ever come to this country and talk to Dr Vincent Tabak????

Did someone talk to him and explain how "Serious" this case was with having "The "Complex Crime Unit Team" involved with his prosecution... Did Paul Vermeji feel he too couldn't continue with supporting Dr Vincent Tabak's in the face of such "Weight" of "English Law".... And didn't want his "Reputation Put Under The MicroScope' and possibly ruined when he could have been given "The Knowledge"..... That Dr Vincent Tabak was "Apart Of some "International Crime syndicate".... (IMO)...

This Paul Vermeji faded into the background far too fast for my liking... And it's easy to say because of "Funds".. but I do not believe that was the reason.. (IMO)...

You could apply the same reasoning to "Buro Happold"..... Buro Happold... an Internationally Reknowned Company, who were vying for an up and coming "Massively Important Venture" that Dr Vincent Tabak himself had indeed been working on... Are given the "Information" that The "Complex Crime Unit are Investigating Dr Vincent Tabak.. Now as sure as "Eggs is Eggs".. Buro happold "WILL" (IMO) have their own team of lawyers whom would have checked what the The "Complex Crime Unit Team actually Investigate.... And "Buro Happold" would have "NO" idea... that the way in which "Ann Redrrop" used her position to persecute Dr Vincent Tabak.. and what "Evidence " that they may have "Against" Dr Vincent Tabak...(IMO)..  They would back off... (IMO)... They would "NOT" want to associate themselves with someone who "Again" could be "Part of some International Crime Syndicate..." (IMO)..

They had No real comprehension of what Charges and other Charges Dr Vincent Tabak "May or May not Face"... How could they... They are only able to respond to The Information passed onto them and how "This Trial" would almost certainly damage "Buro Happold's Reputation... (IMO)...

Think about it... If Dr Vincent Tabak was being Isolated for so long and nobody really had access to him.... "How are "Buro Happold" actually going to be able to "Investigate" that their employee Dr Vincent Tabak was an INNOCENT MAN!!!

Without risking not only "This Up And Coming Venture"... But without seeing what the "Prosecution" actually had as "Evidence"......Companies Head On The Chopping Block!!!.. (IMO) they wouldn't.. couldn't... and utlimateley didn't....

And if you apply this "Logic" with everyone who didn't Get up on Top Of The Roof Tops And Proclaim Dr Vincent Tabak's Innocence,,, then you start to understand why.. No-one "Put There Hands Up".... (Apart From Me... that is) (I am Waving like a loonatic.. I hope they can see my little hands over all this charade...IMO)..

"Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey"... The emphasis "Needs" to be Squarely Brought back to "Then Head" of The Complex Crime Unit Team".... (IMO)...  Who has Allowed For many Influencial People In Dr Vincent Tabak's Life The ability to assist him in what can only be described (IMO) as..... A Complete Inept.. Mis-judged, Time Wasting,Prosecution that could easily and "SHOULD" be brought back to "The Courts" at the very least for an 'Appeal".. (IMO)..

Then we come to WHY.... No Noise From Anyone????? Ita a Damn good question....

Offline [...]

« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2017, 04:20:39 PM »
An Explanation Part Two......

Then we come to WHY.... No Noise From Anyone????? It"s a Damn good question....

If we apply what I have already said... No one... "Paul Vermeji" .. " Buro Happold" are any the wiser as to what I have described as "The Abuse Of Power" of The Then "Head Of The Complex Crime Unit".. (IMO)...

Which will bring us Nicely round to the "Child Porn"..... It took them YEARS... and I mean YEARS... To Finally decide to actually prosecute Dr Vincent Tabak on "Child Porn" charges... Whilst we all sat back waiting... this "IMPORTANT " prosecution which was a speciality of "Ann Redrrop's".. had languished in the backrooms of power waiting for the opportunity for it to raise it "UGLY HEAD"... (IMO)..

And boy did it..... Well I say that... but it was more of a "DAMP SQUIB".... (IMO)... Finally they once again trot out Dr Vincent Tabak to face a Jury about what they "claim" (IMO)... Is his collection of child porn... The Public remembers This Man for "The Murder " of Joanna Yeates... are are NOT going to be very forgiving... (IMO)...

So... he ends up pleading "Guilty" again..... (I think I have been here before)... And this is where I believe it changes "Everything".. "They hold what they call "To Lie on File"...

Two counts of making indecent photographs of children between 2009 and 2011, relating to 23 images found on external hard drives, were ordered to lie on file.

Now "Buro Happold" Paul Vermeji... are still Not going to "Stick their necks out " (IMO).. They're still of the mind set that The Complex Crime Unit Team.. would not be involved with Dr vincent Tabak if he was not "Involved" under the 21 Criteria set out for "SERIOUS CRIME" on their Official Website" In The First Place If "Dr Vincent Tabak" hadn't done something to warrant "THEIR INVOLVEMENT" (IMO)...

And Until it is Proven (IMO)... That The Complex Crime Unit Team had "NO" Business getting Involved In Dr Vincent Tabak's Arrest and Subsequent Prosecution"...

NOT ONE PERSON... Lawyer... Ex Employee... Neighbour ... Landlord... Girlfriend... Up and coming In-Laws... Will Touch him with a "Barge Pole" that is 50 feet long.. In fear of getting caught up and having "Reputations Ruined" Contracts lost... Firms destroyed... And the UK Public's Opinion that "You Are "In Love with a "murderer".....Or that your "Son In- law has been convicted of Murder... ... (IMO) And they may feel they couldn't confidently do this for fear of reprisals.... (IMO)... With The Knowledge "That The world Hates  Dr Vincent Tabak... (and who could blame them with everything that has been told) (IMO).. Knowing that The Complex Crime Unit is at the VERY HEART of this Prosecution!!! they all hide their heads in Shame!!(IMO)

That I would say is "Why" There is No SHOUTING FROM ROOF TOPS".... That Is WHY I would say " Dr Vincent Tabak is not Proclaiming his INNOCENCE....

Because Until there is an Inquiry inti The Then.. "Head Of The Complex Crime Unit Team.. .. Dr Vincent Tabak Know's that he "Cannot Fight This... Complex Case On his own.. And it's probably better for him to sit In silence and do his time... "Than Run The risk of Being Moved "To some Other Prison"...  whilst he has "No Clue.. On How To Fight A UK Justice System That let him down so badly"... (IMO).... And Probably prevented "Any Other Defence Council.. Ever Bothering To Look At His Case... (IMO)..

And finishing off this post.....  In the words that have rung in my" Ears For Years" The whole Truth May Never be Known... .. Well I say to that.... I'll do my utmost To prove that "Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent... and I have always been of The Knowledge That he is... (IMO)

Once The Head Of The Snake Has Been Severed From It's Body.. All the Domino's Will All Fall Around It....... It's a bit like Teeing off in Golf and Getting "A Hole In One" ...  There's No Come Back... When The Other fella has a Handicap"....(IMO)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vincent-tabak-joanna-yeates-murderer-5260659