Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50969 times)

Offline Kazcutt

I don't think he is involved

Benita

I don't think he is involved

the dead man ...?

posted this once ..my post whooshed into cyber space for some reason ... >@@(*&)

Offline Kazcutt

the dead man ...?

posted this once ..my post whooshed into cyber space for some reason ... >@@(*&)

Yeah not getting anything from him don't think anything from him .you?

Benita

Yeah not getting anything from him don't think anything from him .you?

nothing to suggest its him imo ... I think its a wild goose chase ... >@@(*&)

Offline Kazcutt

nothing to suggest its him imo ... I think its a wild goose chase ... >@@(*&)

Think it's just someone to tick of the list . Be interesting to know why he was there unless he was waiting fir the mrs ,
Wonder who he phoned that night , the sy want smith man imo

Redblossom

Think it's just someone to tick of the list . Be interesting to know why he was there unless he was waiting fir the mrs ,

No evidence he was there, just apparently his phone pinged in the wider vicinity....no evidence he owned that phone still either...all very slippery and vacuous..now a past thief  of over 10 years to events who in the past smoked weed or heroin and alledgedly burgled apartments in the ocean club equals a child abductor....dots dont really add up much
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:07:58 PM by Redblossom »

Aiofe

No evidence he was there, just apparently his phone pinged in the wider vicinity....no evidence he owned that phone still either...all very slippery and vacuous

Where do you get that "information" from.

Redblossom

Where do you get that "information" from.

What information, be specific, do hurry, need to go out soon......

Offline Kazcutt

No evidence he was there, just apparently his phone pinged in the wider vicinity....no evidence he owned that phone still either...all very slippery and vacuous

Druggys don't change there number much just actual  phones .
The papers just desperate for a story . Redwood was quite ad ament he wants smith man .

Smoke screens to keep people guessing and pedo  groups chatting

Benita

he could of been there for any reason ....smithman is more of an interest than anyone ...I would say ...  8((()*/

Aiofe

What information, be specific, do hurry, need to go out soon......

Wider vicinity, no evidence he owned the phone

Offline BigFatBlonde

Druggys don't change there number much just actual  phones .
The papers just desperate for a story . Redwood was quite ad ament he wants smith man .

Smoke screens to keep people guessing and pedo  groups chatting

Not sure where you get that information from. Having worked with drug users in the past they very rarely had the same number for much more than a week or two. they would sell their phones, or lend them out, or lose them or have them stolen - not to mention the ducking and diving from all the people they owed money to.

I can't think of a single instance where they had their number ported to a new phone.

N

Offline VIXTE

No evidence he was there, just apparently his phone pinged in the wider vicinity....no evidence he owned that phone still either...all very slippery and vacuous..now a past thief  of over 10 years to events who in the past smoked weed or heroin and alledgedly burgled apartments in the ocean club equals a child abductor....dots dont really add up much

This guy was in jail. And was reportedly a heroin addict, owned by heroin, as per words of his good friend.

So, he is not just like everyone smoking some pot. He is a criminal with a criminal record.

I would not tend to think this kind of a character would 'kill a child' but I am not sure if he would 'sell a child' when he needs drugs.

Offline Kazcutt

Not sure where you get that information from. Having worked with drug users in the past they very rarely had the same number for much more than a week or two. they would sell their phones, or lend them out, or lose them or have them stolen - not to mention the ducking and diving from all the people they owed money to.

I can't think of a single instance where they had their number ported to a new phone.

N

Nah most people keep the sim and sell the phone .druggys are not aliens didn't his wife say it was hers anyway
So I'm sure she would know if it was him or not

Redblossom

N

he went to prison in the 90s apparently for theft....like millions have....how many people have you heard of that steal kids to sell for their drug habit?
Quite nonsensical all in all IMO