Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50985 times)

Offline VIXTE

Ex con, heavy drug user, stealing from tills, stealing from apartments. Family said he wouldn't hurts a child.. but would he 'sell a child'?

IMO this cannot be painted 'positive' as some people are trying.. and needs investigation.

Maybe is him, maybe is not.. PJ working on it.. let them investigate..

Offline colombosstogey

he went to prison in the 90s apparently for theft....like millions have....how many people have you heard of that steal kids to sell for their drug habit?
Quite nonsensical all in all IMO

HI REDBLOSSOM I so agree with you hun.

I taught communication and one of the things i used was how information can change so easily. (Chinese Whispers).

Chinese Whispers is a game in which a message is distorted by being passed around in a whisper.

Every time we did this the message completely changed by the end.

Monteiro is now spoken off as a drug crzed thief, who went around apartments stealing stuff to fuel his heroin addiction.....and steal a little blonde girl to buy drugs, or revenge or whatever....

Is this fact?

From what I read, when he was younger he got caught up in some petty thieving, and he did take drugs. He was going to be deported back to Verde, but was given a PARDON. They dont usually grant pardons to people who have no chance of turning their lives around.

So this was in 1996 17 years ago.

Since then he has a family and a partner and has worked whenever he could to keep his family.

It is reported he STOLE 5 EUROS. In essence it was also reported that some money about 5 euros had gone missing, (tip money), and the finger was pointed at him, so he was asked to leave. He left quietly. He then got other jobs.

In the paper it says MADDY KILLED FOR 5 EUROS.

He was a petty thief BEFORE 1996 (nothing since then according to files).

In the paper he is a THIEF, BURGLARISING apartments, taking laptops, etc etc.......this statement by a SO CALLED FRIEND....yeh right...

His sister said "he MAY have sold his phone!,,, now its HE SOLD HIS PHONE to fuel his drug habits.

Jeez.............

So what do we really have.

A young man who made a mistake and did some petty thieving, took some drugs, got pardon in 1996, and turned his life around. He worked diligently since then and had a family. He died WORKING...end of.

So he has gone to obscurity to: DRUG CRAZED, BURGLARY WHO KILLED MADDY FOR 5 EUROS IN REVENGE FOR BEING SACKED......

Jeez poor guy.

As to mobile phones, my grand children are always changing their phones....its normal to upgrade an upgrade.

The only thing the police have was a mobile phone in his name pinged near the apartments.......

Not only that we have a nice looking black guy with African decent who is 6ft 2ins TALL walking around PDL casing apartments, stealing from them and taking away the obliquatory white blond child yet not one person SAW HIM...not one.

They saw other men milling about but not a tall handsome black guy 6ft 2ins acting in a drug crazed manner lol....

Poor guy and the worse thing is he cant answer any of this.

I hope his widow and family sue the pants off the media....its disgusting what they have done to him.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:04:28 PM by John »

Aiofe

Ex con, heavy drug user, stealing from tills, stealing from apartments. Family said he wouldn't hurts a child.. but would he 'sell a child'?

IMO this cannot be painted 'positive' as some people are trying.. and needs investigation.

Maybe is him, maybe is not.. PJ working on it.. let them investigate..

Agreed.

Some people would rather have their beliefs protected rather than chance the truth coming out.

Aiofe

HI REDBLOSSOM I so agree with you hun.

I taught communication and one of the things i used was how information can change so easily. (Chinese Whispers).

Chinese Whispers is a game in which a message is distorted by being passed around in a whisper.

Every time we did this the message completely changed by the end.

Monteiro is now spoken off as a drug crzed thief, who went around apartments stealing stuff to fuel his heroin addiction.....and steal a little blonde girl to buy drugs, or revenge or whatever....

Is this fact?

From what I read, when he was younger he got caught up in some petty thieving, and he did take drugs. He was going to be deported back to Verde, but was given a PARDON. They dont usually grant pardons to people who have no chance of turning their lives around.

So this was in 1996 17 years ago.

Since then he has a family and a partner and has worked whenever he could to keep his family.

It is reported he STOLE 5 EUROS. In essence it was also reported that some money about 5 euros had gone missing, (tip money), and the finger was pointed at him, so he was asked to leave. He left quietly. He then got other jobs.

In the paper it says MADDY KILLED FOR 5 EUROS.

He was a petty thief BEFORE 1996 (nothing since then according to files).

In the paper he is a THIEF, BURGLARISING apartments, taking laptops, etc etc.......this statement by a SO CALLED FRIEND....yeh right...

His sister said "he MAY have sold his phone!,,, now its HE SOLD HIS PHONE to fuel his drug habits.

Jeez.............

So what do we really have.

A young man who made a mistake and did some petty thieving, took some drugs, got pardon in 1996, and turned his life around. He worked diligently since then and had a family. He died WORKING...end of.

So he has gone to obscurity to: DRUG CRAZED, BURGLARY WHO KILLED MADDY FOR 5 EUROS IN REVENGE FOR BEING SACKED......

Jeez poor guy.

As to mobile phones, my grand children are always changing their phones....its normal to upgrade an upgrade.

The only thing the police have was a mobile phone in his name pinged near the apartments.......

Not only that we have a nice looking black guy with African decent who is 6ft 2ins TALL walking around PDL casing apartments, stealing from them and taking away the obliquatory white blond child yet not one person SAW HIM...not one.

They saw other men milling about but not a tall handsome black guy 6ft 2ins acting in a drug crazed manner lol....

Poor guy and the worse thing is he cant answer any of this.

I hope his widow and family sue the pants off the media....its disgusting what they have done to him.

Don't be silly. You cannot libel or harass the dead. No cause of action. The papers are doing their job I am afraid. Just becasue you don't like it does not mean it is wrong. What ever happened to the demands for a free press?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:10:37 PM by John »

Offline colombosstogey

Don't be silly. You cannot libel or harass the dead. No cause of action. The papers are doing their job I am afraid. Just becasue you don't like it does not mean it is wrong. What ever happened to the demands for a free press?

Your favorite word seems to be SILLY, is S as far as you got when reading the dictionary....

DOING THEIR JOB are you serious. THEY ARE MAKING IT UP AS THEY GO ALONG.

MADDY FOUND IN IRLAND
MADDY FOUND IN GREECE
MADDY SOLD FOR 5 EUROS..

Sorry not quite sure what planet your on but if you think the reporting of this guy is the newspapers doing their job then i rest my case.......people will believe any rubbish if its written in the newspapers as they never tell lies.....ROFLMAO....so funny, best thing i read all week....no wonder why the REDTOPS make so much money there are so many GULLIBLE people swallowing all this garbage lol.

Aiofe

Your favorite word seems to be SILLY, is S as far as you got when reading the dictionary....

DOING THEIR JOB are you serious. THEY ARE MAKING IT UP AS THEY GO ALONG.

MADDY FOUND IN IRLAND
MADDY FOUND IN GREECE
MADDY SOLD FOR 5 EUROS..

Sorry not quite sure what planet your on but if you think the reporting of this guy is the newspapers doing their job then i rest my case.......people will believe any rubbish if its written in the newspapers as they never tell lies.....ROFLMAO....so funny, best thing i read all week....no wonder why the REDTOPS make so much money there are so many GULLIBLE people swallowing all this garbage lol.

It is important that the press is free to report anything that is legal- it does not have to comply with your standards.

You cannot libel or harass the dead.

Simple.

Offline John

Sister and widow of latest suspect in missing Maddie case say Euclides Monteiro was not in Praia da Luz on the day that the three-year-old disappeared.

They claim that phone data is wrong and that Monteiro was not in the habit of keeping mobile phones for any length of time.

They are taking legal advice in relation to the allegations being made against their deceased family member by the Portuguese police.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:15:33 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline imustpointout

They are taking legal advice in relation to the allegations being made against their deceased family member by the Portuguese police.

also reported that they are willing to co-operate with the Police in any way.

Aiofe

Sister and widow of latest suspect in missing Maddie case say Euclides Monteiro was not in Praia da Luz on the day that the three-year-old disappeared.

They claim that phone data is wrong and that Monteiro was not in the habit of keeping mobile phones for any length of time.

How relevant are familial alibis?

Offline imustpointout

How relevant are familial alibis?

Using the same reasons that have been quoted for years - they are neither independent nor impartial.

Offline VIXTE

So they just find out where else this phone was that day, prior to that day and which numbers it has contacted

Offline John

Maddie case: Sister says suspect is "scapegoat"

Paula Batista (sister of suspect Euclide Monterio)

Maybe one of our Portuguese members can post the main points of this interview?

http://cmtv.sapo.pt/detalhe.aspx?channelID=34F5E1B7-BABF-4C08-83FC-20AF9E097CDA&contentID=E99A54A3-D99D-432C-BD2D-AC5F31557E64
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline j.rob

Scapegoats - yes there are more and more in the McCann case - a positive grave-yard of scapegoats.....Keep 'em guessing, keep 'em confused!

Offline Benice

Scapegoats - yes there are more and more in the McCann case - a positive grave-yard of scapegoats.....Keep 'em guessing, keep 'em confused!

So do you think SY's remit is to confuse people?    If so why?

Surely identifying persons of interest and then seeking to rule them in -  or rule them out of the enquiry is normal standard procedure with any police force.     

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

AnneGuedes

Maddie case: Sister says suspect is "scapegoat"

Paula Batista (sister of suspect Euclide Monterio)

Maybe one of our Portuguese members can post the main points of this interview?

http://cmtv.sapo.pt/detalhe.aspx?channelID=34F5E1B7-BABF-4C08-83FC-20AF9E097CDA&contentID=E99A54A3-D99D-432C-BD2D-AC5F31557E64
She doesn't mind going six feet under to clean the name of her brother.