Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50981 times)

Offline Admin

He's being investigated.

He's dead.  His past endeavours are being investigated.

Offline Jazzy

He is and they are indeed. Hopefully there will be some information.

Offline Angelo222

I read today that the McCanns are calling this latest discovery that tractorman could have been involved in Madeleines abduction as pure speculation.  No surprises there then since if Madeleine is dead the cash cow disintegrates.

But on the bright side it would get them off the hook!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 01:15:45 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Jazzy

I read today that the McCanns are calling this latest discovery that tractorman could have been involved in Madeleines abduction as pure speculation.  No surprises there then since if Madeleine is dead the cash cow disintegrates.

That is truly horrible, Angelo. You are talking about a child's life.

Offline sadie

Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 10:45:40 AM
It is the suspect number one, an ex-employee of the Ocean Club who was conflictingly dismissed (before the disappearance of Madeleine). Triangulation showed he was in PDL with no motive to be there, though he lived in Lagos. He died in 2009 in a tractor accident that hasn't been yet clarified. He was 40. His widow has been interviewed by the PJ in order to determine where he concealed the body.
This is what I heard on CdM TV.
This connection between the supposed suspect number one is almost certainly disinformation.

Seems that peeps that have (supposedly) died are being blamed.  This appears to me to be an effort to take the eye of the investigators away from the actual perps. .... and leave no living person able to defend their corner

For years rumours were put about that Madeleine was in the PdL area when there appeared to me to be plenty of evidence that she was many miles away.  Moved around some, mainly across the water, but not in PdL.

Rumours put about in order:
To deliberately obfusticate ? 
To waste the investigators time, energy and in those days the Madeleine fund money? 
To deplete the funds so much, and to frustrate so much that the Mccanns gave up their search? 
To deliberately hide exactly where she was/is? 
To give the false impression that she was taken by a local paedo?

Standard methodology by certain organised groups.  If I were SY, I would be interviewing the peeeps who spread these rumours

All of this is only my opinion, but based upon my research findings

Now ....  a Mediterannean island rings bells ... as does the Carlos Moreira sighting at 8 am the following morning at a snack bar, on the old trunk road, N10, going North.   A white van with a little 'sleeping girl' in the back, hastily being hidden from view.  'Sleeping' on a pile of rags

A pile of rags = perfect for such a child.

1)  Comfortable for the little one to lie on
2)  Comfortable for the woman to lie on
3)  Vomitting, weeing or anything else - just throw the rags out of the window.
4)  If stopped, quickly throw a light covering of rags over the little girl to hide her
5)  Make sure there are some filthy rags, so that no-one wants to do a touch search.
6)  Rags are suitable for gagging if the child becomes vocal
7)  Rags are suitable for cleaning up if there are any bodily functions accidents
Perhaps make sure that some of the rags are very smelly to put searchers off.

RAGS ARE PERFECT ! 

..... Now whoever would have thought that?

Aegean

This gentleman was apparently from Cape Verde. As an African, he would not fit with any of the eye witness sightings or the efits that have been released.

Offline sadie

But on the bright side it would get them off the hook!!
That is a foul comment, Angelo

It says so much about you!

Offline Angelo222

That is truly horrible, Angelo. You are talking about a child's life.

Look to the McCanns.  It wasn't me who callously abandoned her to her fate.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

This gentleman was apparently from Cape Verde. As an African, he would not fit with any of the eye witness sightings or the efits that have been released.

Cape Verde is a Portuguese colony.  Nobody can be sure what race he was until his details are released.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Jazzy

No, not the Mccanns, I am talking about your horrible post. The post you made about the life of a young child.

lizzibif.

Callously abandoned her ?

Offline Wonderfulspam

Callously abandoned her ?

And you would call their child neglecting actions what exactly?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Cariad

Are we allowed to link to blog posts? It's regarding the widow of Tractorman.

Aegean

Cape Verde is a Portuguese colony.  Nobody can be sure what race he was until his details are released.

Cape Verde is a Portuguese colony? Are you sure?

This will be news to all those Cape Verdeans who think they live in an independent country!

Offline Jazzy

And you would call their child neglecting actions what exactly?

A decision they'll regret for the rest of their lives?