Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50972 times)

stephen25000

I still think there is a good chance that they are the same man.

Yes, Mr. 60-80%.

Offline imustpointout

Has anyone noticed that the suspects are being cleared one by one?  Tannerman or Bundleman was the prime suspect and now 5 years on he has been uncovered as an innocent.  Then we have Smithman and the 5 year suppression of files. Now apparently two Crimewatch viewers have put a name to this man but no arrests, another innocent but nameless individual??

With every passing suspect the abduction story itself begins to look even more SUSPECT..

The person that Tanner thought has been identified by SY. (cleared in your words)

The person who the Smiths saw has not been identified yet. (not cleared)

The person that is the topic of this thread has not been cleared from what I have read.

It is possible that the police are still investigating other people.

So - one has been cleared (your word).

Redblossom

lizzibif.

A news paper..say no more..click click

Offline sadie

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-say-2657738
Sorry Lizzi, but I have to agree with Red and Kate on this.

I think it is just a Red Herring, probably designed to take the investigators eye and resources away from the main perp.  With the added bonus, if it is believed, of there being no point in looking any further cos the perp is dead.

End of search.  Case over.  Clever stuff, but done too often.

If I were SY or the PJ, I would be looking at who-ever spread this rumour in the very first place .... and questioning them

Redblossom

A news paper..say no more..click click

Not quite.....clarence is quoted, and quotation marks used....normally a sign of spoken words! Not journalistic babble

You did ask, as if suggesting it was off Angelos imagnation.....it wasnt....so I answered.....
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 03:30:21 PM by Redblossom »

Offline imustpointout

And the point of all this is?

lizzibif.

we'll have to wait and see then wont we..the papers print so many lies..we never know whats true anymore.

lizzibif.

Not quite.....clarence is quoted, and quotation marks used....normally a sign of spoken words! Not journalistic babble

You did ask, as if suggesting it was off Angelos imagnation.....it wasnt....so I answered.....

And so you did well done..brownie points to you.

Offline imustpointout

So interesting that Clarence speaks the truth now!

Offline imustpointout

Hands up anyone who ever called him a liar and not to be believed.

Redblossom

And so you did well done..brownie points to you.

A simple thanks would have sufficed instead of sarcasm

Offline imustpointout

So the thread is off topic again.

Offline John

we'll have to wait and see then wont we..the papers print so many lies..we never know whats true anymore.

Here Here!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

lizzibif.