Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50969 times)

Offline colombosstogey

What on earth has this man go to do with Maddie's disappearance? Pure nonsense.

I agree.
seems he was looked at because his mobile phone pinged near OC on 3rd May (assuming he still owned the mobile, gosh if he was such a drug addict he might have sold it for some heroin ?>)()<
He is probably black
He is an immigrant
He has a police record for petty theft.

So there you go this guy MUST be the person who abducted the child.

The fact he was never seen in OC prior, the fact he didnt work in OC, (he worked in Millenium 2006), the fact he actually LIVED only 5kms from PDL, the fact is brother in law lived close to him too, the fact he was a hard worker with a family to support, the fact that there are no more arrests or convictions on his name after 1996, doesnt seem to matter a hoot. The fact is

HE IS DEAD, so cannot answer any of the accusations so he makes the perfect patsy for a bit of pink spin.

My goodness i feel so sorry for his widow and family what they must be going through right now.

IT DISGUSTS ME.

I thought the PJ were supposed to be working under secrecy.....

I find this case lately is turning and churning my stomach especially the involvement of the MEDIA.

Shocking and disgusting. Who will be next I wonder.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
I agree.
seems he was looked at because his mobile phone pinged near OC on 3rd May (assuming he still owned the mobile, gosh if he was such a drug addict he might have sold it for some heroin ?>)()<
He is probably black
He is an immigrant
He has a police record for petty theft.

So there you go this guy MUST be the person who abducted the child.

The fact he was never seen in OC prior, the fact he didnt work in OC, (he worked in Millenium 2006), the fact he actually LIVED only 5kms from PDL, the fact is brother in law lived close to him too, the fact he was a hard worker with a family to support, the fact that there are no more arrests or convictions on his name after 1996, doesnt seem to matter a hoot. The fact is

HE IS DEAD, so cannot answer any of the accusations so he makes the perfect patsy for a bit of pink spin.

My goodness i feel so sorry for his widow and family what they must be going through right now.

IT DISGUSTS ME.

I thought the PJ were supposed to be working under secrecy.....

I find this case lately is turning and churning my stomach especially the involvement of the MEDIA.

Shocking and disgusting. Who will be next I wonder.

it is shocking isn't it? But why do you say HE IS DEAD, so cannot answer any of the accusations so he makes the perfect patsy for a bit of pink spin., When it was confirmed that the “dead suspect” lead is being followed by the PJ review team from Porto headed by inspector Helena Monteiro?

Sounds more like Amaral spin, to me!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline imustpointout

I can't see the problem in investigating and eliminating this person - and his family could help to do that.

I do agree the press coverage is ridiculous.

Offline colombosstogey

it is shocking isn't it? But why do you say HE IS DEAD, so cannot answer any of the accusations so he makes the perfect patsy for a bit of pink spin., When it was confirmed that the “dead suspect” lead is being followed by the PJ review team from Porto headed by inspector Helena Monteiro?

Pink spin lady hun.......what else? Quite oddly with the same surname....I wonder if she is trying to mark her territory...... 8**8:/:

stephen25000

Thank you for posting that Stephen.  I don't know about the rest of you but I find Jerry Lawton and the Daily Star to be beyond contempt.  This so-called 'suspect' is being condemned on the basis of a very minor theft.  Referring to him as a BEAST is despicable.

Thank you John.

More people need to be made aware of the often appalling nature of the UK tabloid press.

Redblossom

The only "evidence" of a possible connection seems to be the mobile phone location on may 3 .......which on the surface can mean anything.....but we have the papers writing how he was violent, a regular burglar, heroin addict, behaving indecently around kids, a beast! Who stole Maddie for five euros etc etc..... if I was his wife or friend and I knew him incapable of abducting and or murdering a child  Id be "pissed" too.........get the feeling this is going to backfire badly on someone

AnneGuedes

?{)(**

AnneGuedes

Is Monteiro a common name in Portugal, as is Murphy in Ireland or Smith in England ? Maybe some of our Portuguese members could confirm or deny.
Monteiro is not as common as Smith but is not a rare surname.

AnneGuedes

Thank you John.

More people need to be made aware of the often appalling nature of the UK tabloid press.
To be honest the CdM started that story, though they didn't use the tabloids' (UK tabloid is pleonastic) sensationalist wording.

AnneGuedes

Not at all, everything I wrote is common knowledge. I was in Luz and Lagos last Wednesday and tried to know more, but in genral everyone was very "pissed" that his name had been dragged into this mess. Out of respect I will not write anything I learnt from the people that talked with me.
I'm sure that Luisa isn't alone and that people are very angry.

Cariad

I'm sure that Luisa isn't alone and that people are very angry.

He was a father too. The lack of respect for his family is astonishing.

Yeah, investigate every possible lead. but do it quietly!

I hope that every paper printing this rubbish is forced to print retractions and apologies.

AnneGuedes

He was a father too. The lack of respect for his family is astonishing.

Yeah, investigate every possible lead. but do it quietly!

I hope that every paper printing this rubbish is forced to print retractions and apologies.
In case of a rumour retraction is worse, it reinforces it ! In this perspective the evolution of the forced shutters is exemplary. In the evening of the 4th there was, added to the narrative of the spectacular abduction through forced shutters, a quote of John Hill saying  no breaking-in had been observed. As it was at the bottom of the article, it had already almost no value, then readers would think that of course the manager would try to protect his business and that would confirm the forced shutters !
This phenomenon has been widely studied.

Aiofe

I f he was known to burgle apartments at PdL, and have a suspicion of child abuse, violence, drug use and so on, And his phone pinged at the time of the disappearance, of course the police should eliminate him if possible. My main observation is that the news of this seems to be an all Portuguese affair with the Brit tabloids merely amplifying the obvious PJ leaks (where else did the CdM get its story.

There us such partisanship here on both sides that it is laughable!

AnneGuedes

At least I've seen nothing related to violence and child abuse in the CdM.

Aiofe

At least I've seen nothing related to violence and child abuse in the CdM.

Yet!