Author Topic: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?  (Read 27474 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2021, 12:57:58 AM »
And I was the governor.

Of course only new evidence will help Luke now. Didn’t you know that?

Hey ho another evening of knowledge sharing comes to an end.

Sleep tight all.
Of course we know, faithlilly and we're still waiting for new evidence.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2021, 01:01:07 AM »
And I was the governor.

Of course only new evidence will help Luke now. Didn’t you know that?

Hey ho another evening of knowledge sharing comes to an end.

Sleep tight all.
  Hahaha  as I've said any more of wit you would be a half wit!   Is Mitchell still in isolation because of covid? Or are you not privy to that info now?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2021, 01:05:42 AM »
  Hahaha  as I've said any more of wit you would be a half wit!   Is Mitchell still in isolation because of covid? Or are you not privy to that info now?

I believe LM is on protection for his own safety and always has been. Why would he not be? Not a normal teenager,  not a normal man, not a normal mind. I don't need a cite for that. He's already been given a life sentence.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2021, 01:13:46 AM »
I believe LM is on protection for his own safety and always has been. Why would he not be? Not a normal teenager,  not a normal man, not a normal mind. I don't need a cite for that. He's already been given a life sentence.
Mitchell always has been and always will be on protection.  SPS  has duty to protect him he will always be on protection.  Isolation through covid is different.  Its Isolation in cell because covid is on wing. Just clarifying difference.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2021, 01:22:34 AM »
Apologies I thought you were referring to Joe Steele who also supports Luke’s innocence.

I’d never hear of John Steele but fair play to him for turning his life around.
If you've never heard of him how would you know if he's turned his life around? 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:24:48 PM by mrswah »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2021, 09:25:44 AM »
If you've never heard of him how would you know if he's turned his life around?  Your lies speak for themself  No wonder Mitchell ditched you.

@)(++(*

Nasty comments don't make you an expert on anything.

Faithlilly is Sandra Lean yes of course she / he isn't.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:25:12 PM by mrswah »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2021, 10:34:42 AM »
@)(++(*

You don't know as much as you claim. Nasty comments don't make you an expert on anything.

Faithlilly is Sandra Lean yes of course she / he isn't.

Yes I’m Sandra Lean and so is my wife ( a small homage to Monty Python’s Life of Brian )
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2021, 10:39:20 AM »
If you've never heard of him how would you know if he's turned his life around?  Your lies speak for themself  No wonder Mitchell ditched you.

Have you heard of Google?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:25:34 PM by mrswah »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2021, 11:41:02 PM »
If you've never heard of him how would you know if he's turned his life around?

The Steeles apart, back to the real person in question, LM has ALWAYS been on protection from day 1 despite the ramblings the SL fans are fed. I'm not sure how that particular lie by some LM supporters declaring LM is a popular prisoner benefits because LM cannot be popular if he requires protection from other inmates. Let's face it, I agree that he's on protection. Protected by prison officers so he's under threat from other prisoners. No one else because there isn't anyone else in prison.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2022, 01:00:46 AM »

CM: The plan was he had arranged with Judi that he would meet Judi at their house to go over friends phone numbers that Judi probably would have...... so Luke said he would go and meet Judi at her house and go over all the friends but what confuses us is what the phone records show she never phoned any of her friends. She phoned the granny and that was all she phoned but anyhoo that was the plan but when Luke got to the top of the path the other 3 members were already there and we have no idea how they got there that fast. No idea.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysPeri0O4

The lies are never ending

’Kirsten's mum Carol said: 'Jodi's mum phoned the night she went missing to ask if Jodi was at our house’

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI+JONES%3A+HER+SOULMATES+My+Luke+has+all+these+knives+in+his...-a0127512558
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 01:02:47 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation