Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509069 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1305 on: April 30, 2019, 09:11:57 PM »
CSI dog Keela only alerts to human blood and the police have to follow that up! If SY don't with new advances in forensics they will be ridiculed and rightly so as they have not done their job! Their job is to solve it and everything has to remain open until they achieve that aim.
The, alerts are not evidence unless corroborated.. They are not corroborated..

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1306 on: April 30, 2019, 09:23:12 PM »
The, alerts are not evidence unless corroborated.. They are not corroborated..

That can change and all evidence not just the dogs needs to be corroborated.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1307 on: April 30, 2019, 09:28:48 PM »
That can change and all evidence not just the dogs needs to be corroborated.

Let us know when it changes

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1308 on: April 30, 2019, 09:31:44 PM »
It won't be me announcing it.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1309 on: April 30, 2019, 09:33:53 PM »
Are, sceptics now under the illusion that the alerts are corroborated... Because DNA was found

I think you'll find that I have been arguing for some time that Keela's alerts were confirmed. All this podcast has done is to confirm that I was understanding it correctly.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1310 on: April 30, 2019, 09:36:40 PM »
I think you'll find that I have been arguing for some time that Keela's alerts were confirmed. All this podcast has done is to confirm that I was understanding it correctly.

It is only necessary to read the forensic report to see which alerts were confirmed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1311 on: April 30, 2019, 09:47:30 PM »
Cellular material was found... No blood identified

Just because science was unable to identify the material doesn't mean the dog was wrong. It was trained to detect blood, only blood and only human blood. Your denials are becoming rather silly imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1312 on: April 30, 2019, 10:31:17 PM »
Just because science was unable to identify the material doesn't mean the dog was wrong. It was trained to detect blood, only blood and only human blood. Your denials are becoming rather silly imo.

The denials not only appear daft there is a strange idea that no blood was found. If  human Blood was detected by the trained dogs, why do you deny it? or make it out to be pigs blood?  An innocent explanation could be found, perhaps someone did cut a finger or something. why so defensive in denials? what reason could there be for that I wonder.

The other thing about the cadaver odour- this abductor who got into the apartment could have killed Maddie hid her in the cupboard until it was 'clear' then grabbed her and ran with the corpse. why would anyone want to deny cadaver odour if they believe in an intruder ... makes no sence what so ever!

Too busy looking at the floor to notice an elephant in the room?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1313 on: April 30, 2019, 10:47:21 PM »
The denials not only appear daft there is a strange idea that no blood was found. If  human Blood was detected by the trained dogs, why do you deny it? or make it out to be pigs blood?  An innocent explanation could be found, perhaps someone did cut a finger or something. why so defensive in denials? what reason could there be for that I wonder.

The other thing about the cadaver odour- this abductor who got into the apartment could have killed Maddie hid her in the cupboard until it was 'clear' then grabbed her and ran with the corpse. why would anyone want to deny cadaver odour if they believe in an intruder ... makes no sence what so ever!

Too busy looking at the floor to notice an elephant in the room?

High tech blinkers for humans

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/10/17/17989088/high-tech-blinkers-concentration-open-plan-office-panasonic
Result = happy posting.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1314 on: April 30, 2019, 10:49:28 PM »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

« Reply #1315 on: April 30, 2019, 10:55:57 PM »
I assume both current police investigations are wearing those blinkers. Lol.

Yeah  with added extras such as head phones which block out all sound.

There are so many theories to be ignored,not suspecting the parents at some point would be foolish. and not suspecting them on the basis that they are doctors is just plain stupid!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1316 on: April 30, 2019, 10:59:23 PM »
Yeah  with added extras such as head phones which block out all sound.

There are so many theories to be ignored,not suspecting the parents at some point would be foolish. and not suspecting them on the basis that they are doctors is just plain stupid!

Is that the reason they have not as yet been made suspects in their child's disappearance ?
Really because they are both doctors.!

« Reply #1317 on: April 30, 2019, 11:09:05 PM »
Is that the reason they have not as yet been made suspects in their child's disappearance ?
Really because they are both doctors.!

Your grasp of English is  very wearing... They were suspects in Portgual of a suspected  crime!  we don't know if they are suspects now as no crime has been established.
It really depends on what theory they are investigating...

Yes, reading the supporters mantra  that is a reason why they shouldn't be suspects, or would harm their child... stupid I know- but hey.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1318 on: April 30, 2019, 11:13:24 PM »
Your grasp of English is  very wearing... They were suspects in Portgual of a suspected  crime!  we don't know if they are suspects now as no crime has been established.

Yes, reading the supporters mantra  that is a reason why they shouldn't be suspects, or would harm their child... stupid I know- but hey.
It is stupid because you made it up.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1319 on: April 30, 2019, 11:25:16 PM »

Lol.
I can spell wearying correctly.
Unless you really did mean wearing.
They were suspects nearly twelve years ago.

There can only be two crimes to establish.

a) The McCanns are complicit in her disappearance.
b) Madeleine' was abducted.

Which do you believe would be more difficult to investigate?