Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502337 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #720 on: April 01, 2019, 10:25:42 AM »
The latest podcast is now available; the courtroom.

But first there have been some developments. Mark Perlin us going to contact OG directly and offer his services. Mark the reporter will keep us informed of his progress.

The next subject is The Fund and the concerns about it's lack of the promised transparency. Metodo 3 are discussed next, including Marco's extraordinary claim that they had solved the case. .

The libel trial is then discussed, including Gerry McCann's misunderstanding of the archive dispatch and the differences between witness testimonies when asked about the same subject.

Good synopsis G Unit.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #721 on: April 01, 2019, 10:25:52 AM »
When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car.
The smell of a dead body would definitely fall into the strange odour category imo. Don't you think.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm

The smell of a dead body would be over powering,  in the small space of a car you'd hardly be able to breathe.   Nothing like 'strange odour'.   IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #722 on: April 01, 2019, 10:28:18 AM »

But first there have been some developments. Mark Perlin us going to contact OG directly and offer his services. Mark the reporter will keep us informed of his progress.

The next subject is The Fund and the concerns about it's lack of the promised transparency. Metodo 3 are discussed next, including Marco's extraordinary claim that they had solved the case. .

The libel trial is then discussed, including Gerry McCann's misunderstanding of the archive dispatch and the differences between witness testimonies when asked about the same subject.

I watched the interview with Mark Perlin,  he said when there is a mixture of three or more DNA's the computer can separate them out or similar words.   Now tell me please how can a computer separate them out if they don't know the DNA of the people involved in the mixture?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #723 on: April 01, 2019, 10:33:12 AM »

I don't see that Gerry misunderstood  the significance if the archiving despatch... Explain how he did... You are continually promoting your opinions as fact... And not providing cites...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #724 on: April 01, 2019, 10:36:00 AM »

Why do they not contact the PJ as they have primacy in the case

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #725 on: April 01, 2019, 10:40:35 AM »
Mark Perlin said the data can be analysed to see if someone left their DNA... Someone needs to tell this expert about transference... Perlin should be promoting caution Re his alleged abilities... Not sensationalism

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #726 on: April 01, 2019, 10:52:43 AM »
The smell of a dead body would be over powering,  in the small space of a car you'd hardly be able to breathe.   Nothing like 'strange odour'.   IMO
Not if the body had been frozen immediately after death.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #727 on: April 01, 2019, 10:58:00 AM »
I don't see that Gerry misunderstood  the significance if the archiving despatch... Explain how he did... You are continually promoting your opinions as fact... And not providing cites...
Looks more like a synopsis of the podcast contents rather than the 'opinion' of the the poster.
Please refrain from misrepresentation.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #728 on: April 01, 2019, 11:05:43 AM »
Not if the body had been frozen immediately after death.

In that heat it wouldn't have stayed frozen for long.   

Offline barrier

« Reply #729 on: April 01, 2019, 11:09:19 AM »
I watched the interview with Mark Perlin,  he said when there is a mixture of three or more DNA's the computer can separate them out or similar words.   Now tell me please how can a computer separate them out if they don't know the DNA of the people involved in the mixture?

Perhaps a computer can seperate out mixtures of dna into individual's.Up to some one then to connect them to relevant persons?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #730 on: April 01, 2019, 11:27:12 AM »

It's not the how that matters it's the if.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #731 on: April 01, 2019, 11:31:47 AM »

I was repeating what was said in the podcast. My cite is the link to the podcast and if you listen to it there is an explanation given.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #732 on: April 01, 2019, 11:35:49 AM »
Why do they not contact the PJ as they have primacy in the case

The clients of the FSS were LP, not the PJ. The information needed was archived in the UK and withdrawn by persons unknown in 2012, I think it was. Was a copy of that information given to the PJ at any point?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #733 on: April 01, 2019, 11:44:42 AM »
Perhaps a computer can seperate out mixtures of dna into individual's.Up to some one then to connect them to relevant persons?

That is what Mark Perlib claims; that he can seperate mixed samples and show how nany contributors there really were and which alletes belong to which person. So he could say how many people were represented in the mixed sample from the boot and which markers belonged to each person. I don't know if that would shed any light on the case, but it could answer the question of whether Madeleine's DNA was in the boot of the car.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #734 on: April 01, 2019, 01:09:43 PM »
That is what Mark Perlib claims; that he can seperate mixed samples and show how nany contributors there really were and which alletes belong to which person. So he could say how many people were represented in the mixed sample from the boot and which markers belonged to each person. I don't know if that would shed any light on the case, but it could answer the question of whether Madeleine's DNA was in the boot of the car.

Maybe the computer could work out how many people were in the mix,   but how it could know the markers for each person is beyond me.  How on earth would it know which markers belonged where?   Ok  they have Madeleine's DNA  from which was found 19 markers I believe.  Now if they were searching for the rest of the markers,  how would the machine know which markers were hers,  even if it was found to have the rest of the markers in her DNA  they could also belong to other people who are in the mix,  do you see what I mean?  Madeleine would share markers with her family and also with the general public.