Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius found 'Not Guilty' of Murder!  (Read 17280 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Oscar Pistorius found 'Not Guilty' of Murder!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 10:03:12 AM »
Solid or Bush?

George Hydro Bush all the way ?>)()<

Now you know why I'm completely insane.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 10:05:00 AM »
I have a feeling he wont receive a custodial sentence.

The Sky News legal expert in Pretoria said he could recieve a fine & no jail time.

Blood Money.

Offline abs

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2014, 12:28:43 PM »
The Sky News legal expert in Pretoria said he could recieve a fine & no jail time.

Blood Money.

And I say bloody Hell if that happens!
Doesn´t Blood Money go to the victim´s family? I remember a case where an English girl was killed by a rich Japanese nutcase of a man. Her father accepted Blood Money, which in turn infuriated her mother - understandably.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 02:26:50 PM »
Anything less than 10 years in jail will not be justice for Reeva.  Most legal opinion are agreed that the learned judge failed to comprehend the evidence and made a mistake in clearing him of murder. To let him off with a fine or house arrest will be an insullt to Reeva's memory.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:30:04 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2014, 02:35:49 PM »
A week set aside for hearing pre sentencing statements commencing Monday 13 October.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »
Anything less than 10 years in jail will not be justice for Reeva.  Most legal opinion are agreed that the learned judge failed to comprehend the evidence and made a mistake in clearing him of murder. To let him off with a fine or house arrest will be an insullt to Reeva's memory.

The only slight hope is that the worldwide outcry and especially in the South African press might put huge pressure on that useless pidgin English judge to give Pistorius a good stay in the big house! He could get anything up to 15 years plus 5 years for the firearms verdict!

Whatever he gets though, won't be enough!

Hopefully too the trial judge in the up coming Shrien Dewani case will want to show real S. african justice!

Offline Anna

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 04:33:26 PM »
verdict ...Cont

Bail extended

Oscars family speak to media

Sentencing 13th october 2014
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2014, 05:20:46 AM »
She'll go soft on him & give him house arrest &/or a huge fine, I reckon.

Hope I'm wrong.

Hi spammy i said all along he would get away with it. There is no justice anymore for the bad guys.

You can throw a parent into jail for not making sure their children go to school, but a guy like this who blew his girlfriend to bits will probably get a fine. Sick of it all now to be honest.

Offline a.baker

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2014, 10:11:15 AM »
Was interesting to read that OP had a housekeeper asleep downstairs that fateful night but she never testified!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2014, 10:13:06 AM »
Was interesting to read that OP had a housekeeper asleep downstairs that fateful night but she never testified!

Just found a link to that...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/oscar-pistorius/10809123/Oscar-Pistorius-trial-Malawian-housekeeper-was-at-Pistorius-home-on-night-of-shooting.html

He claims he slept through the whole incident.....

More like he gave him some Rand to keep his mouth shut.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:19:59 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline a.baker

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2014, 10:43:41 AM »
Exactly what I thought!

Offline John

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 05:13:43 PM »
The judge has just got to hand out a substantial custodial sentence, anything less will be a farce.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anna

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
The judge has just got to hand out a substantial custodial sentence, anything less will be a farce.

From what we've seen so far of the Judge's conclusions..............It's anyones guess what will happen, but he most definately should have a hefty punishment.
― Plato

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2014, 11:59:42 AM »
Wonder what might have come out in testimony if this had been presented to the court … absolutely astounding the investigators missed it.

Oscar Pistorius made secret 9 minute phone call to ex-girlfriend shortly before he killed Reeva Steenkamp

Oct 02, 2014 07:41
    By Andy Lines

The Olympian called Jenna Edkins, who was stored in his mobile under the name “Babyshoes”

Oscar Pistorius had a secret phone conversation with a former girlfriend shortly before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, it was claimed today.

Olympic sprinter Pistorius, 27, allegedly spent nine minutes on the line with his ex Jenna Edkins, 25, stored in his mobile under the name Babyshoes.

Details of the call were never put before the court during Pistorius’ six-month murder trial.

The evidence was uncovered by South African journalists and is featured in their new book.

Mobile data apparently showed that Pistorius was on the phone when he arrived home on the night he ended up shooting dead his girlfriend Reeva.

Further investigations have now allegedly revealed the number was used by Jenna – but was registered in her dad’s name.

It appeared police did not make this connection.

Jenna, who dated Pistorius for several years, was not questioned by authorities probing the shooting and she never gave them a statement.

The prosecution has declined to comment on how this information was missed.

The details are contained in Behind the Door – a book about the case by Barry Bateman and Mandy Wiener.

The phone which Pistorius is said to have used to make the call was removed from the crime scene for two weeks.

When it was handed to police, its history had been wiped.

Barry said: “Oscar’s entire call history and WhatsApp record was deleted, as well as several messages received after the shooting.”

He said police suspected Oscar’s brother Carl of wiping the data after Reeva, 29, was killed.

In response to the book, the Pistorius family said in a statement: “We are not aware of any deletions having been affected by Oscar or effected on his instructions that could be relevant to this trial.”

South African double-amputee Pistorius was convicted last month of culpable homicide for the shooting at his home in Pretoria in 2013, and will be sentenced on October 13. He was cleared of murder.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-made-secret-9-4363332#ixzz3FMRjZg9k
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anna

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2014, 09:47:06 PM »
Wonder what might have come out in testimony if this had been presented to the court … absolutely astounding the investigators missed it.

Oscar Pistorius made secret 9 minute phone call to ex-girlfriend shortly before he killed Reeva Steenkamp

Oct 02, 2014 07:41
    By Andy Lines

The Olympian called Jenna Edkins, who was stored in his mobile under the name “Babyshoes”

Oscar Pistorius had a secret phone conversation with a former girlfriend shortly before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, it was claimed today.

Olympic sprinter Pistorius, 27, allegedly spent nine minutes on the line with his ex Jenna Edkins, 25, stored in his mobile under the name Babyshoes.

Details of the call were never put before the court during Pistorius’ six-month murder trial.

The evidence was uncovered by South African journalists and is featured in their new book.

Mobile data apparently showed that Pistorius was on the phone when he arrived home on the night he ended up shooting dead his girlfriend Reeva.

Further investigations have now allegedly revealed the number was used by Jenna – but was registered in her dad’s name.

It appeared police did not make this connection.

Jenna, who dated Pistorius for several years, was not questioned by authorities probing the shooting and she never gave them a statement.

The prosecution has declined to comment on how this information was missed.

The details are contained in Behind the Door – a book about the case by Barry Bateman and Mandy Wiener.

The phone which Pistorius is said to have used to make the call was removed from the crime scene for two weeks.

When it was handed to police, its history had been wiped.

Barry said: “Oscar’s entire call history and WhatsApp record was deleted, as well as several messages received after the shooting.”

He said police suspected Oscar’s brother Carl of wiping the data after Reeva, 29, was killed.

In response to the book, the Pistorius family said in a statement: “We are not aware of any deletions having been affected by Oscar or effected on his instructions that could be relevant to this trial.”

South African double-amputee Pistorius was convicted last month of culpable homicide for the shooting at his home in Pretoria in 2013, and will be sentenced on October 13. He was cleared of murder.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-made-secret-9-4363332#ixzz3FMRjZg9k

Thank you Brietta,
  Very interesting...........A shame it hadnt come out sooner, but I doubt it would make a difference, after all none of the other evidence did. I felt it should have, but..................
― Plato