Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1274739 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17820 on: May 20, 2024, 01:18:46 PM »
No thank god.  He should be struck off for emailing Hazel.  He has sly underhand tactics and no evidence to prove CB is innocent.
You need evidence to prove guilt, not innocence.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #17821 on: May 21, 2024, 08:13:40 AM »
No thank god.  He should be struck off for emailing Hazel.  He has sly underhand tactics and no evidence to prove CB is innocent.

It begs the question who else on the witness list he contacted and/or intimidated.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17822 on: May 21, 2024, 10:22:05 AM »
It begs the question who else on the witness list he contacted and/or intimidated.

Unless he acted illegally ,  it doesn't really matter.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17823 on: May 21, 2024, 11:08:32 AM »
Unless he acted illegally ,  it doesn't really matter.

It sounds Illegal to me.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17824 on: May 21, 2024, 11:35:55 AM »
It sounds Illegal to me.

It doesn't matter if it sounds illegal, its whether his action actually is/was illegal.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17825 on: May 21, 2024, 01:23:04 PM »
It doesn't matter if it sounds illegal, its whether his action actually is/was illegal.

Most of us still haven't recovered from what wasn't illegal in Portugal.  And now look at the disgusting hash they made of it all in their efforts to prove that what wasn't illegal actually was and what was legal actually wasn't.

I would be howling with laughter if it wasn't so tragic.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17826 on: May 21, 2024, 04:48:38 PM »
much the same as the McCanns so called neglect. You and your sceptic buddies haven’t stopped bleating on about that for 17 years though have you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly