Author Topic: Madeleine McCann alive?  (Read 24354 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Madeleine McCann alive?
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2019, 04:17:21 PM »
If there are plenty of abductable children in Morocco why would they come to an out of season European resort to abduct a child who they must have known would generate publicity ?
Perhaps they wanted a blonde child who spoke English?  Perhaps they intended to take her somewhere they believed the publicity wouldn’t reach? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 04:30:40 PM »
If there are plenty of abductable children in Morocco why would they come to an out of season European resort to abduct a child who they must have known would generate publicity ?

Possibly for someone living in the area at the time.  And after The Cipriano debacle someone might have thought that The McCanns would get the blame.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 04:39:03 PM »
Possibly for someone living in the area at the time.  And after The Cipriano debacle someone might have thought that The McCanns would get the blame.

Then why not abduct a Moroccan child ? As Bushra proves there are small blonde girls with Madeleine’s ‘look’ in remote villages in Morocco. Why not abduct one of them ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 04:50:57 PM »
Then why not abduct a Moroccan child ? As Bushra proves there are small blonde girls with Madeleine’s ‘look’ in remote villages in Morocco. Why not abduct one of them ?

If the persons wanting a child were living locally then it could have been easier, rather than looking in Morocco.  Who do you contact in Morocco?  It's miles away.

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2019, 05:42:05 PM »

I don't believe for a moment that Madeleine disappeared as a consequence of a planned abduction. I still think she wandered out and met with a mishap of some sort or other.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2019, 06:48:06 PM »
If the persons wanting a child were living locally then it could have been easier, rather than looking in Morocco.  Who do you contact in Morocco?  It's miles away.

So they live locally, abduct a child locally....and ? Still live locally with Madeleine? Or move away in rather a hurry ? Don’t you think the police would have checked this ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2019, 06:57:58 PM »
So they live locally, abduct a child locally....and ? Still live locally with Madeleine? Or move away in rather a hurry ? Don’t you think the police would have checked this ?

Moved away in a hurry, probably.  But the people who have Madeleine might not have been the people who abducted her.  And since The Police don't seem to have checked much at all, this could have gone unnoticed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2019, 07:06:16 PM »
Abducted and smuggled out of the country that night en route to her final destination, hundreds, or thousands of miles away.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2019, 07:36:06 PM »
Moved away in a hurry, probably.  But the people who have Madeleine might not have been the people who abducted her.  And since The Police don't seem to have checked much at all, this could have gone unnoticed.

But SY will have. What do you think are the chances of this couple evading the law for 12 years and the efforts of 3 police investigations?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2019, 07:37:32 PM »
But SY will have. What do you think are the chances of this couple evading the law for 12 years and the efforts of 3 police investigations?

I don't think they have.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2019, 07:50:43 PM »
I don't think they have.

So you think OG has spent 8 years trying to find this couple ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2019, 07:51:41 PM »
So you think OG has spent 8 years trying to find this couple ?

Something like that.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2019, 08:59:36 PM »
Something like that.

And the burglar theory ? What of that ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2019, 09:13:14 PM »
And the burglar theory ? What of that ?

No, I don't believe that.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2019, 09:17:14 PM »
No, I don't believe that.

But SY did...or so Rowley said. Are they looking for this elusive couple and burglars ?